Community
Wiki Posts
Search

World of Maxx/Revo

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2005, 08:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

i think traxxas stuff are best for playing. they last well and are decently fast. i got a emaxx and estampede, revo will come in 2 wks time. i love the emaxx, it climbs hills very nicely. problem with gas is that it's lousy uphill. my only gas truck is a terra crusher. its pretty weak uphill
Old 02-14-2005, 09:57 PM
Tech Master

Default thanks!...but

hiya mathsinstrument!
thanks for your reply!
it was pretty useful and kinda surprising to know that an american company has started to use metric screws rather then standard. I HATE standard screws..... they strip oh so easily.
i am actually looking for the diameter of the steering pivot BALL. is it 14mm dia?
if you could just measure it, i'll be ever so grateful!
thanks again!
-alexander
Old 02-15-2005, 07:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I'm not very sure abt the size of the pivot ball. I do not have a vernier caliper with me, but i could check it out for you on Thurs when i get my hands on one.
Old 02-15-2005, 03:23 PM
Tech Master

Default thanks!

hiya mathsinstrument!
thanks a bunch!
you're a gentleman!
i went down to rotor hobbies to have a lookie at the revo, i think the pivot ball size looks kinda small, something like 10mm, i think, i could be wrong. if you can measure it up, i'll really appreciate it!
cheerio!
-alexander
p.s. i wonder if anyone is interested in a carbon fibre chassis for revo?
Old 02-17-2005, 06:33 PM
Tech Master

Default wow, will anyone be interested in the Jato?

hiya guys!
wow, the Jato looks good!
is anyone interested in stadium truck racing? its supposed to be just as fast as 1/8th buggies, but its strangely never quite taken off here.
maybe this will change with this little gem.
-alexander
Old 02-18-2005, 10:27 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hi there,

I could not get my hands on a vernier calipers that day, so i can't really confirm the size for you.
As for the jato, it's kinda small fun. Usually pple here would rather spend the cash on the beefier monsters than stadiums....
Well, if i had another 300-400 to spare, why not try it out. . . hee...
Old 02-27-2005, 07:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

from the looks of post here, seems that not many emaxx around. I dunno why but i think its a great truck as mentioned by huasze.great torgue great speed
Old 02-28-2005, 02:27 PM
Tech Regular

Hi 2 all.Where do u guys run ur MT?Can i drop by 2 take a look?
Old 03-01-2005, 01:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Me and my bro usually run in Tampines. Where do you live?
Old 03-01-2005, 01:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by rcaddict
from the looks of post here, seems that not many emaxx around. I dunno why but i think its a great truck as mentioned by huasze.great torgue great speed
It's such a waste when the Tmaxx/Emaxx community is small here. Could not find many people with a Maxx. I personally has'nt seen a Emaxx in action yet....
Old 03-01-2005, 06:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

usualy when do u guys play at tp?If i got chance i will join. so far other commitments has robbed most of my rc time...
Emaxx is really great for general bashing, especially when after work around 6+ pm can play for fun around hdb area without having to worry bout ppl calling police my txt sometimes bores me due to slow speed.what kind of speed r u getting for ur tmaxx/revo?

Last edited by rcaddict; 03-01-2005 at 06:52 AM.
Old 03-01-2005, 07:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

I live on Tampines St45, so usually after some wrenching at home, i head down to the open field behind my house. Where you stay?
Currently, my 2 speed is jammed dunno for what reason. So i think it's stuck in the 2nd gear. How i know, because it outran my bro's savage.... haha...
but nt shoik, never hear the engine change gear. . .
What is the stock setting for the gear? I can't find it on the internet. . .
Old 03-01-2005, 08:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hi guys,

I normally take my emaxx for a walk in woodlands park on sundays, around 1 to 2 pm, alone so far. The emaxx is excellent at climbing those small hills and over obstacles (roots). Please feel free to join!

But it is getting kind of boring playing in the same park, somemore alone. I am thinking if we can organise a group, maybe we can go to a different park each sunday, should be fun! Main problem will be transportation for people like me who do not have 1:1 car. What do you guys think?
Old 03-01-2005, 09:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

Your emaxx looks sweet.
Lucky i got my bro to accompany me play all my nitro classes. From planes to heli, cars to trucks. We've played it all. My bro wanna play boat nw though. . . We settled down finally at 1/8 monsters and electric 1/10.
Cool idea to ram those parks, but i'll really be a hassle to travel for nitro ones like us. We gotta lunge a hell of equipment there and back. But i think i can think about that idea. My maxx is always good to go. And worse bit, i dun drive. . .
I'm trying to get R/C fans from TP(Temasek Poly, that's where i'm studying nw) as well, but i dunno where to start. Mass email? You think will got response?
Old 03-01-2005, 06:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by mathsinstrument
I'm trying to get R/C fans from TP(Temasek Poly, that's where i'm studying nw) as well, but i dunno where to start. Mass email? You think will got response?
Post your idea on the TP forums, should work good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.