Ultimate Electric Race

Old 06-18-2002, 08:47 PM
Tech Elite

Smile

so i will have 2 get an esc which support brushless and also a brushless motor...

would appreciate some more info here abt these stuffs in s'pore...

how much would a top-line esc which supports brushless motor cost???...how much does a brushless motor cost also???...

anything else tat i have 2 take note of if i get 1???
Old 06-18-2002, 09:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

You can order the brushless from UK or germany.... like I said cost about 700 - 750 for the ESC and motor,.... but does not include the parts for the car you are going to crash.... beware of the speed....

recommend you either buy from modeltech or GM for jethobby in HK or TP racing in Malaysia.
Old 06-20-2002, 10:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by ijnek
so i will have 2 get an esc which support brushless and also a brushless motor...

would appreciate some more info here abt these stuffs in s'pore...

how much would a top-line esc which supports brushless motor cost???...how much does a brushless motor cost also???...

anything else tat i have 2 take note of if i get 1???
You got PM
Old 06-20-2002, 10:55 AM
Tech Master

So, ya mean ya will get whatever ya want when ya use brushless motors? Is it legal to race brushless in Singapore? Or the rules about brushless still vary?
Old 06-20-2002, 05:42 PM
Tech Elite

Smile

not sure abt the legal rules,...but would sure like 2 know the cost compare to the fun of blowing my RC buddies away in a race...hehehee
Old 06-20-2002, 09:22 PM
AO
Tech Addict

Mean to say, if you have the money you win. That is not a very fun game. If two equally match racers are racing one is rich and the other is budget driver than you will have a lot of problem.
Old 06-20-2002, 09:43 PM
Tech Elite

Smile

well,...
not much of blowing them away,...
currently now we r all pretty even using the type T and type R motor,but we have the concept of each of us having our own different equipment(motors etc) so that the race is more challenging.

the track tat i play in JB is a pretty tight track,so even if the car is fast,it might not b easy 2 handle...but surely having the xtra edge and option would b happy.