New place for R/C

Old 06-16-2002, 09:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default New place for R/C

To all the R/C siao,

I have found a good place for R/C heli, cars 1/10, 1/8 or even 1/5 at Woodlands Dr 15 (SLE exit Woodlands Ave 2 and turn right at the first junction.

The road is newly contructed with 2 lanes "Black Oil Road" & a very big flat field(2 football field). Those guys with buggy can play until siao.
I have tried my 1/5(single speed) there driving maximum speed around 100km/h. Wa, is fun men....

Is some distance away from the resident area so dun worry of Police coming to chase us away.

Feel free to drop by and view the place.

Last edited by Eric Cheng; 06-16-2002 at 09:43 PM.
Old 06-17-2002, 12:33 AM
Tech Regular

cool....
living in woodlands...
are you ?? eric?
if yes..
which part?
Old 06-17-2002, 02:43 AM
Tech Apprentice

Can't stand it anymore . Why do you call yourself "bigbutstupid" ?? Isn't there a better name to call yourself ????

Are you Fat but small in brain size? Why are you stupid? Unwilling to learn, nobody teach you or teach already still cannot understand?? Please change your name, other wise, I bet no one will answers your question ............
Old 06-17-2002, 07:17 AM
Tech Regular

hahahah
okie okie
kao
i've been using this for like how long liao....
so many forums...
k la
i'll change it
Old 06-17-2002, 07:22 AM
Tech Regular

ah la mak
can not change nick liao
its for life..
ah ya
nvm one la
ppl will get use to it...
its just a nick.
not real name
just call me BBs can liao lor
Old 06-17-2002, 07:40 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by bigbutstupid
cool....
living in woodlands...
are you ?? eric?
if yes..
which part?
The piece of land is opposite my house only. I can see heli flying around so nice leh...

How about having buggy race there... sure very interesting.
Old 06-17-2002, 11:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I seen that place, not good for on-road cars, road humps everywhere. I doubt authority will allow buggy as I saw workers were 'planting' nice grasses on the land. Helis and planes? No no, very dangerous, poor visibility, HDB flats everywhere! The school is just beside, at stone throwing distance..... Its no place for RC.
Old 06-17-2002, 11:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I seen that place, not good for on-road cars, road humps everywhere. I doubt authority will allow buggy as I saw workers were 'planting' nice grasses on the land. Helis and planes? No no, very dangerous, poor visibility, HDB flats everywhere! The school is just beside, at stone throwing distance..... Its no place for RC.

Yaloh,Yaloh.The ground is not big enough for on road cars,you can only play your car like a dragster running only 50meters n making U turn already.As for buggy,the grass patch is too uneven,maybe monster truck can.For plane,no place to take off n land.When e school open, you won't be able to play anymore as e guard will come & chase you.
Old 06-17-2002, 11:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I TOLLLLLtally agree wif you my friend, in fact the school IS already opened! I beo already, the teachers buay chio one, so one more reason why we shouldn't waste our time there.
Old 06-17-2002, 11:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

100% agree. If got teacher chio one,we dont mind they come chasing us. Greentea,have you thought of flying near Bedok reservoir.It looks like a nice place to fly plane.
Old 06-18-2002, 12:58 AM
Tech Elite

Tat Place is for weekend and night time playing only. The school does not have any night class so far. Where got Teacher come and chase you... You wait long long.. I think "HAN TO" come after you.....

Never ask you to spin your car so far distance. If you want to test your TOP speed, I recommend you to go TUAS.

Just set a small track on the lane to play is good enough. Buggy is for off-road, who care the field is uneven or not. Vision poor is becos your eye-sight no good.