Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HPI Bullet ST/MT Flux

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 07:46 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hey ndrew.... I am using lipo batteries and to me my esc has a problem... Cause the rest of my cousin's bullets has no such problem... We are using the same batteries... Cause it will slow down then sudden surge of power then initially will die... When u off and on the power will come back again... And all four of us programme our esc to the same settings using my hobbywing programme card...
I recommend u to use a dodge ram body shell which i bought at taising for ten dollars only.. Looks like the st but more sleeker...
Old 01-30-2012, 01:45 PM
Tech Adept

Maybe u try to program the ESC again,but instead of the card use the method of pushing the little red button at the corner of the ESC?
Old 01-30-2012, 05:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

i think i will transfer my ezrun from my drift caer... see if there is any difference
Old 03-06-2012, 10:26 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Tempehbasi , does the dodge ram body fit onto Bullet ST ? Thanks to my friend whom uses the throttle control like firing a gun , my Bullet shot high up off a steep ramp then crash down hard on the cement floor smashing the shell and 1 LED among 10 which i had installed . Guess some pple can't control their index finger properly .

Andrew ... its the same ramp outside chinese garden that you broke your suspension eyelet .
Old 03-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by twe75
Tempehbasi , does the dodge ram body fit onto Bullet ST ? Thanks to my friend whom uses the throttle control like firing a gun , my Bullet shot high up off a steep ramp then crash down hard on the cement floor smashing the shell and 1 LED among 10 which i had installed . Guess some pple can't control their index finger properly .

Andrew ... its the same ramp outside chinese garden that you broke your suspension eyelet .
....LOL
Old 03-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by twe75

for the ST u need to change the mounting poles.. cause the back ones are too short... but if the MT if fits just nice
Old 03-07-2012, 05:30 AM
Tech Regular

Ok will do , i will pay Tai sing a visit to get the shell and some dog bones , i suspect one of them was bent already . One of the wheel is always wobbling when moving at slow speed . Don't want to waste unnecessary money for the shell .
Old 03-10-2012, 11:04 AM
Tech Regular

Went to Taising today and ... the Dodge Ram shell are gone ... .
Old 03-15-2012, 09:06 AM
Tech Regular

Hi guys , need help seriously and very badly . Just now when i tried to play with my Bullet ST . To my horrors , even though i had turned on my tx then my Bullet on switch , my Bullet suddenly chiong forward as if trying to accelerate to 100% throttle for abt 3s then stop for another 3s after which will accelerate again for 3s then stop for 3s and so on and so forth over and over again . Can someone tell me what went wrong ? I checked the wires but found no damage except for the motor wire abit squash but no wires were exposed . My receiver was already encased in liquid tape and silicon .

And another thing is , i lost the o-ring for the front left dogbone . May i know where can i get those o-rings from ?
Old 03-15-2012, 11:56 AM
Tech Adept

O ring can be retrived in most shock rebuild kits...as for the throttle problem i may have to take a look personally myself...
Old 03-15-2012, 11:56 AM
Tech Initiate

Default what shell fits on bullet st

anyone know what shell would fit on HPI BULLET ST ... OMG PUT A 3 CELL LIPO IN it the other day it was insane back flips at well ... if anyone need dog bone or something else let me know i order bunch stuff from uk have few spares
Old 03-16-2012, 05:01 AM
Tech Regular

Emarazzo , try loosening your clutch . My Bullet hardly wheelies at all and i am playing it on stock clutch setting using 3s lipos .

Heard from Tempehbasi , Dodge Ram body can fit Bullet MT , ST need longer body post at the rear . But Taising had sold out the last time i visited . Andrew , last time what body you use for your Bullet MT ?

Dam now i'm having a headache at the stuff i have to fix other then my DIY hobby . Thought can relax by playing my truck yesterday but end up my truck also need repair .
Old 03-16-2012, 06:10 AM
Tech Adept

i use the stock body that came with it...racing in a track is less of a headache as u break less stuff rather than bashing...my SC10 is a months old and so far no plastic parts broken...just need to do regular gearbox and dif maintanance and cleaning up of the chassis... although i just damaged a ESC due to contact with mud...but i just bought a cheap brushless motor and esc combo by speed passion...139 bucks... and it runs great in my truck.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:09 AM
Tech Regular

Hey andrew , me and my friends may have a bashing session this weekend . You interested ? And do you have time to check out my truck problem ? Hope its not due to hardware failure . I'll try to reprogram my esc to check whether can clear the problem anot . This Bullet actually pushed my sanwa MX-3X to the floor from the void deck seat as it suddenly dash out by itself with the throttle trigger in the neutral position . Really gave me a shock . Tomorrow i will reach home ard 5:30pm from work .
Old 03-16-2012, 10:02 AM
Tech Adept

But im not into bashing anymore...i prefer running at segar track or raceworks(IF i got the time and money to pay track fee lol)btw i retired my savage flux XS already,now its a chassis stripped of its electronics and wheels and its parts disassembled and all over the place...(hehe)

Regarding the truck failure...if its not a HPI transmitter/rx im afraid i cant help you le...=(

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.