Ofna Hyper 10 Pro

Old 05-10-2002, 09:17 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by ART2

My friend also own a GT4w, he keeps on complaining that the parts are hard to get and out of stock. Where do you usually get your parts? Thanks for the info friend.
Call the local distributor Chris at 90675574 get his office address from him and go down to his place and you can see the full range of parts for yrself.

Cheers
Old 05-10-2002, 08:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs down

I agree with kkyeo and all those who say skill is more important than car. Its only when one driver has to skill to drive well, then the Car he/she is driving makes a lot of different.
Many people keep buying exotic hop-up thinking that car will take a tighten racingline without the driver himself doing something about it. And when the car does not handle properly, he blame everything on the car but not himself. This makes me Laugh "hahahahha" when I heard that. But If anyone has the money to buy hop-ups, that is that is their own likings.
Old 05-10-2002, 08:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

Ofna cars is decent and race well. what else do you want. You are not paying the same price as other BRANDED cars and it has 4 wheels and steering and body mount for u to mount your body.

Dont ever despise beginner's car or Taiwan cars. AT SemBawang track, I had seem a TAMIYA TLO1 with Full bearing, carbon shaft and aluminium shocks who can lap the cars like TC3, yokomo, HPI. And the driver driving the latter, has B main standard.
Old 05-10-2002, 09:42 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by RacingLine
Ofna cars is decent and race well. what else do you want. You are not paying the same price as other BRANDED cars and it has 4 wheels and steering and body mount for u to mount your body.

Dont ever despise beginner's car or Taiwan cars. AT SemBawang track, I had seem a TAMIYA TLO1 with Full bearing, carbon shaft and aluminium shocks who can lap the cars like TC3, yokomo, HPI. And the driver driving the latter, has B main standard.
As much as I am an advocate of the skills over equipment arguement, please bear in mind that the Sembawang track is very small and tight. Local knowledge (i.e someone who has played there many times) will always have an advantage there. Not forgetting that there was no mention made of motor choices. A racing package setup for a larger track (low wind motor, high stabilty setup) will easily get its arse wooped when running in a tight track. Setup plays a very big part here. A "good" racing spec RC car has enuff setup options to let it adapt to the track conditions etc.... I am inclinced to believe the TL01 has very little in terms of setup options without buying "hop-up" options.
Old 05-11-2002, 06:50 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs down

DO I need to say how many times had he used the motor or so? Come on, I compare them with almost the same equipment. Do I need to tell your otherstory?
Old 05-11-2002, 09:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

DO I need to say how many times had he used the motor or so? Come on, I compare them with almost the same equipment. Do I need to tell your otherstory?
Hey, relax my friend
Old 05-11-2002, 12:20 PM
Tech Regular

Can you read English? I find the tone of your message very disturbing. I find your mention of "Do I need to tell your otherstory" very interesting, apart from what appears to be a lack of knowledge about what is a "spacebar". Do you mean to say you know some stories about me which I should be ashamed for you to air in public? Or its just an illustration of your lack of language skills?
For crying out loud, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY "As much as I am an advocate of the skills over equipment arguement"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????? ???????
Old 05-11-2002, 07:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Do you know what is a forum for? Can I have a habit of not using spacebar? NightKidz, you want to win this arguement right? I let you win. YOU need it desperately. I think if you don't win this arguement, you would find it difficult to sleep. SO, you need it, I give it to you.
EVerybody here in the forum, NightKidz is the best, he has all the knowledge. He has good language skills but I admit don't have good language skill. Did you learn english because you can despise me. Ha!
Go play you car, don't moan here!!
ANyway, I don't like to use spacebar or punctuation. I like it but Can you do anything about it?

Icandrivebetterthenyou
Doyoudriveusingyourlanguageskills
dontmakemelaugh

I do not want to argue anymore with nightkid. I find it a waste of time.
Old 05-11-2002, 11:10 PM
Tech Regular

RacingLine : Young man, cool down and THINK first before you type out your next posting.
My reply to your first post was very neutral, I was just airing my view that perhaps the TL01 is not a very example to use because of the lack of setup options (camber, castor, gear ratio range etc).......Did I even mention anything about "modded cars are better"???? I dont think so.
Your reply was nothing short of rude and for want of a better expression "spoiling for a beating". Its hard not for anybody to get pissed off at the tone of your reply, more so when I already stated very clearly at the top of my msg that I BELIEVE in SKILLS OVER EQUIPMENT ( i.e. I believe skills are more important than equipment.) I am very angry because I am on your side yet you blasted me off
I made the point about language because you have shown that you do not understand my reply to you. Many people from around the world will view this thread, imagine how stupid we Singaporeans will look when they see you flaming me after I posted something which agrees with your point of view . No, I cannot do anything about what you want to do here on cyberspace..... and FYI I do not have the inclination at all to get into a arguement with you
Just a word of advise, before you start baiting people to race with your "stock" car, make it a point to at LEAST find out who you are challenging. (Do you even know who I am?? )
Granted, I am not a regular A main driver but I dont think I deserve your flaming. I have never seen you drive so I will NOT make any comments or challenge you to a race.

I am in this hobby for the FUN of it... not to make myself UNPOPULAR by posting flame baits (eg challenging people to race) on forums.
Regards

Last edited by NightKidZ; 05-11-2002 at 11:17 PM.
Old 05-12-2002, 04:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

Sorry about any misunderstanding.
Old 05-12-2002, 08:06 PM
Tech Initiate

Thanks for all the valuable inputs, I got the whole idea now. And I also bought new Hyper 7 from Winnie instead of the high end MP 7.5. No regrets and confuse no more. I will stick to Ofna as long as the shop stands. Now it's time for practising those corners!
Old 05-13-2002, 01:49 AM
Tech Regular

Smile

How much you paid for your Hyper 7 & where you practice?

how about Hyper 10? anyone know what is the price now?

Last edited by zonerx; 05-13-2002 at 01:51 AM.
Old 05-13-2002, 02:01 AM
Tech Initiate

not sure about telling you the price but I am sure Winnie will not charge you or anyone else high price, do call and ask. Besides finishing the kit, I will get heavy servo for the front, then I will go Toa Payoh safra old dirt track and burn nitro! Talk about Hyper 10, cheap...comes with everything that a pro kit has and at a budget price, tough plastic, chassis is a bit heavy though, switch to a PICCO or OS engine and with racing tires, it's almost ready for a race!
Old 05-13-2002, 02:14 AM
Tech Regular

I called her before but never give actual price leh, only est. price. thats why I ask you loh.

I guess safra TP is the only off-road track is it? I heard is closing down soon leh, is it?
Old 05-13-2002, 02:32 AM
Tech Initiate

okay...u should not get more than $570 for hyper 7, she has pro kit without engine and with some carbon upper deck but I guess normal kit is enough. Hyper 10 Pro is slightly more expensive but still below $600. I heard rumours about the closing down of dirt track at safra, nevertheless, I will have to go to some plain land along Sembawang. One thing though, nowadays new neighbourhoods like sembawang or Seng Kang, better be safe NOT to go the top of multi storey car park cos opp flats are so near to the car park that they actually call the police to book me at 6 pm in the evening! I fuck the police (they are actually my ex classmates)upside down b4 giving them particulars. So racers, beginners...take note pls.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.