Community
Wiki Posts
Search

East Coast Track P.A

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 10:42 AM
Tech Regular

Default East Coast Track P.A

PA as we know is looking very tired and jaded from all this years of events. I know that we already paid our membership and feel we should let the owners look after it.

AS a hobbyist me and some of the guys have spent out own money making it as comfortable as we can for the rest of you. We are basically running out of cash to continue.

The plan is to refurbish the kerbs ( paint and repair) $2000
Extend additional shelter (still getting Quotes 2nd will do) max $2000 the same size as the existing ones
Tables and chairs prefer wood ( still looking for used ones ) at least 10 more set. $ as cheap as possible

I need generous individuals and /or organization to contribute in cash donations. This monies will be used to get some or all the work done. We will appoint a trusted person/s to hold and carry on the work.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:00 AM
Tech Regular

Thanks for all the view and phone calls today funny a valuable lesson learned today as only 5 love the track and 100's more just bother.

This idea stops here and as for me i just join the majority way of thinking.

Thanks again for all the support and contribution