R/C shops!

Old 11-21-2001, 06:42 AM
Tech Apprentice

As expected, you wun take this constructively ... believe me, people are avoiding to be in the same heat your in ... but ... my post is not meant to "infuriate" you ... it's an attempt to make you see that you need "help" ... professional help (you've chosen a good name to call yourself in this forum) ... he he he

Originally posted by Madman
To polesitter, if you dun like someones driving, then its too bad, even if they hack you what can you do?? Anyway sometimes ppl drive the way they drive becos of other facts, maybe not skilled enuff, maybe not car cannot handle, etc... So let me ask you one question, if you are so good, why not avoid me all together, instead of complaining here about some other person's driving. If so I am sure that you will still be able to make it to the A main even if all the ppl in your heat 'Hack' as you put it.
Old 11-21-2001, 04:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

I am not infuriate or anything, come on ppl avoid everyone in all heats...what are you toking about, anyway just to let you know its all a game, if you want to rqace and am not happy becoz some one drives badly, what can you say abpout your self not being able to avoid him. Well if might well seem that you are equally bad or even worst then that guy to not be able to avoid him. No good driver will ever complain that 'oh that guy was in my driving line' crap. that only means that that person is not good enuff to adapt to another way around. if some ones car is crawling in front of you, do you 1) hit him, 2) trying to overtake him on a different line, 0r 3) slow down 1st to think of a better way to avoid. What I noticed about all drivers whom are not very good, have their finger crazy glues to the throttle. So if you get what I am trying to say then I guess you should look at yourself before you begin to be constructive to others. Ok now about nicks, you seem to be getting personal with this anyway, whatever nick anyone chooses its their problem, you hav eno rite to say anything about. So this is what i have to say about your nick, why polesitter, is it that you have been sitting on the pole so long that it went up your ass so high that you think you are god?? Now how do you feel about that??? I am just trying to be constructive here also.
Old 11-21-2001, 05:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Well I have no time to argue, debate, construct crticisim,(whatever you call it), I find it a waste of my time. The bottom line is everyone is entitled to drive the way they try to, can, want, whatever, as long as it pleases them, have the money to pay for the parts, whatever, and none of us has a right to judge the other driver. If not, are you going to tell all the drivers who 'hack' to learn how to drive before coming?? If not then let them be and live with it. Or dun race, it will save you and many others a lot less distress.
Old 11-21-2001, 07:55 PM
Tech Master

SEOW lang

dun be sad .... i know there r some good drivers who uses brakes but still does not brake in time so ohh well ... u cant expect everyone to be masami or as good as some other drivers rite ???

but intentionally hacking makes me REALL pissed like a guy keeps looking for my car and hack me alone ..... LOL and leave others alone it has happened to me already ok but then since its a game ........... ahh hes doing it for whatever purpose he has but lets just try to avoid him in future ...
but if hes a good pal ... hack him back
Old 11-22-2001, 06:50 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by Madman
Well I have no time to argue, debate, construct crticisim,(whatever you call it), I find it a waste of my time. The bottom line is everyone is entitled to drive the way they try to, can, want, whatever, as long as it pleases them, have the money to pay for the parts, whatever, and none of us has a right to judge the other driver. If not, are you going to tell all the drivers who 'hack' to learn how to drive before coming?? If not then let them be and live with it. Or dun race, it will save you and many others a lot less distress.
No offense but don't you think what you say is a bit out of line? I mean if your skills are not up to par and you hack into another guy i don't mind but if you have the ability to avoid another driver instead of crashing into him/her, please do so as it is only being considerate. I have the opportunity to watch ben seet drive in a recent race and he will without fail let someone behind him pass and he still managed to win the b main. How would you feel if you were leading the race and someone just hack you when he/she can avoid it and cost you the race? would you then say never mind, so long as it pleases him or her and they have the money to pay for the parts?

just my two cents worth....
Old 11-24-2001, 05:51 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Re: Survey

Originally posted by Mauler

You must be hell of a rich to say this...

haha...exactally what i wanted to say too.......
Old 11-24-2001, 06:46 AM
Tech Rookie

zZzzzzZzzzzzZzzzz
Old 11-24-2001, 08:30 AM
Tech Adept

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kasey
[B]Thanks for the feedback so far, guys !!

How about Ah MEL and OneEye ?? Rosemoney ..... others ???

No.3 for me. I rather spend on the R/C than my previous habit of smoking (quit 3yrs ago).
No.4! I don't think so. Even the shop at Upper Seranggon Shopping Ctr is selling his old stock(spare parts) at high price.
Old 11-24-2001, 09:12 PM
Tech Master

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rose Money
[B]
Originally posted by Kasey
Thanks for the feedback so far, guys !!

How about Ah MEL and OneEye ?? Rosemoney ..... others ???

No.3 for me. I rather spend on the R/C than my previous habit of smoking (quit 3yrs ago).
No.4! I don't think so. Even the shop at Upper Seranggon Shopping Ctr is selling his old stock(spare parts) at high price.
theres a shop in Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre?
Old 11-24-2001, 11:03 PM
Tech Regular

Seragoon Where !!! ???? say leh i want to go and look see look see ... and perhaps buy something to "spur" the economy .... hehehe
Old 11-25-2001, 12:09 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by hurhur

theres a shop in Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre?
That's good news!!
Old 11-25-2001, 11:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Mr. Madman

Few points to make Ö

1. My 1st post isnít to ask you to give way to other faster drivers (but that would be nice if you do). What my plead was you try to learn to overtake. That means I see that you are fast but you keep hitting other carís back in the corners. People are not trying to take your line but you are who is. You canít expect people to give way to you when youíre doing the same lap. If youíre a lap ahead, that would be different.

2. Iím not being personal about nicks. I think you are, when you wrote ďassĒ after my nick Ö my point was you could have been more positive towards criticism but you chose to be who you call youself.

3. You wrote about fingers glued to throttle Ö isnít that why you keep banging into others people back? And you made your last raceís look like what Ö ďa buggy race?Ē (just qouting the Race Director, he he).

4. You have a point when you said itís just a game to you and me. But letís try not to mess up other peopleís game Ö if you donít mind me asking.

5. Iím not complaining about you, this is a forum (if you know what that means). Youíre here as well as I am so why not talk about it.

6. I agree with Rcmaniac. Youíre saying it doesnít matter if youíre crashing and costing other people their race as long as youíre having fun and have the cash for spares???

7. As for your bad driving excuse, if your car is not handling well. You might as well stop and sort it out instead of causing mishaps everywhere. But then I guess youíre having fun right?

8. You donít have time to argue, debate etc but you have 5 words for each word I wrote. Were you in a rush then?

Ö what does it take, Mr. Madman? Ö no need to reply, ďI rest my caseĒ.
Old 11-26-2001, 12:51 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hi guys,

I was reading this interesting thread. But what is "hacking" ?
is it that you will intentionally or unintentionally bang your car at other's rear ?
Old 11-26-2001, 05:50 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by ongbenghui
Hi guys,

I was reading this interesting thread. But what is "hacking" ?
is it that you will intentionally or unintentionally bang your car at other's rear ?
the only "hacking" i heard of is computer hacking and hacking with a axe
Old 11-26-2001, 06:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by Dragon

the only "hacking" i heard of is computer hacking and hacking with a axe
Young man, it might sound funny to you now but if and when you decide to race in future and you get hacked, i bet you will not see the funny side of it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.