R/C Formule 1 Meet Up

Old 01-06-2011, 06:14 PM
  #1  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
kenny wu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,931
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default R/C Formule 1 Meet Up

To all r/c formule 1 drivers, we are having a series of formule 1 meet up and we do setting up track also (track only for formule 1 car use).Feel free to come down and play.

Venue:sengkang c.c open area
Time: 4pm to 8pm (tue~friday)
1pm to 8pm (sat~sunday)
Entry Fee:F.O.C (for now only)
Power point : not many

See u guy there...........

kenny wu is offline  
Old 01-06-2011, 06:41 PM
  #2  
Tech Adept
 
fycheong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: sg
Posts: 177
Default Re: Touring Track

Hi boss,

What is the price range of F1 car?

Last edited by fycheong; 01-09-2011 at 06:52 PM.
fycheong is offline  
Old 01-09-2011, 07:36 AM
  #3  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 508
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by kenny wu View Post
To all r/c formule 1 drivers, we are having a series of formule 1 meet up and we do setting up track also (track only for formule 1 car use).Feel free to come down and play.

Venue:sengkang c.c open area
Time: 4pm to 8pm (tue~friday)
1pm to 8pm (sat~sunday)
Entry Fee:F.O.C (for now only)
Power point : not many

See u guy there...........

Great Job Kenny!
Sexytoy.com.sg is offline  
Old 01-09-2011, 09:10 AM
  #4  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
kenny wu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,931
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Sexytoy.com.sg View Post
Great Job Kenny!
thanks bro........hope to have more f1 drivers playing here.........


(To fychong: we are promoing formula 1 racing and upen to f1 kit only cos we will like to have more of this races for ppl that love formula 1.)
kenny wu is offline  
Old 01-25-2011, 06:41 PM
  #5  
Tech Adept
 
fycheong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: sg
Posts: 177
Default

That's cool...

Still waiting for the race announcement...

If the track is set from 1 end to another, is about 300meter, going to be the largest RC track in singapore, Haha.
fycheong is offline  
Old 01-26-2011, 07:56 AM
  #6  
Tech Master
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jurassic Park
Posts: 1,042
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Will the track be open on 4 feb or 5 feb?
somethree is offline  
Old 01-26-2011, 08:36 AM
  #7  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
kenny wu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,931
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by somethree View Post
Will the track be open on 4 feb or 5 feb?
the track will be open after 25 feb........
kenny wu is offline  
Old 01-31-2011, 07:59 AM
  #8  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: w'lands s'pore
Posts: 714
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

nice track.. can foam tires be use? im running my F103 n 3racing f109 using lola body
ses414 is offline  
Old 01-31-2011, 08:08 AM
  #9  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
kenny wu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,931
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ses414 View Post
nice track.. can foam tires be use? im running my F103 n 3racing f109 using lola body
hi bro i have an f10 and f109 running in tamiya stock formula 1 rubber tyre .
kenny wu is offline  
Old 01-31-2011, 09:00 AM
  #10  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
kenny wu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,931
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Setting for my F109

chassis: F109 (3 racing)
Tyre: F104 rubber tires front (51399)
F104 rubber tires rear (51400)
Motor:Hobby wing brushless combo (5.5t)
Flooring: Ceman
Front camber: 2 degree
Rear camber : 0 degree
Shock oil: 65w
Spring: Medium
kenny wu is offline  
Old 01-31-2011, 09:09 AM
  #11  
Tech Adept
 
fycheong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: sg
Posts: 177
Default

Originally Posted by ses414 View Post
nice track.. can foam tires be use? im running my F103 n 3racing f109 using lola body
Cement surface, we are tuning our F1 on that surface.
Can try foam with high rubber contents. Rubber is better.
fycheong is offline  
Old 01-31-2011, 09:10 AM
  #12  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
kenny wu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,931
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Setting for my F10

chassis: F10 ( hpiracing)
Tyre: HPI racing Bridgestone rubber tires front (Type S)
HPI racing Bridgestone rubber tires rear (Type S)
Motor:ZTW brushless combo (8.5T)
Flooring: Ceman
Front camber: 2 degree
Rear camber : 0 degree
Shock oil: 65w
Spring: Hard
kenny wu is offline  
Old 01-31-2011, 09:20 AM
  #13  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: w'lands s'pore
Posts: 714
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by kenny wu View Post
Setting for my F109

chassis: F109 (3 racing)
Tyre: F104 rubber tires front (51399)
F104 rubber tires rear (51400)
Motor:Hobby wing brushless combo (5.5t)
Flooring: Ceman
Front camber: 2 degree
Rear camber : 0 degree
Shock oil: 65w
Spring: Medium
thanks for the info. ran my f109 at PA on 5.5T HW combo, stock shock leaked and faulty steering spoilt the run, it was fun, but no match for 1/8 . will be interested to go down to sk cc to try it out.
ses414 is offline  
Old 01-31-2011, 09:23 AM
  #14  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: w'lands s'pore
Posts: 714
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by kenny wu View Post
Setting for my F10

chassis: F10 ( hpiracing)
Tyre: HPI racing Bridgestone rubber tires front (Type S)
HPI racing Bridgestone rubber tires rear (Type S)
Motor:ZTW brushless combo (8.5T)
Flooring: Ceman
Front camber: 2 degree
Rear camber : 0 degree
Shock oil: 65w
Spring: Hard
btw can the front wing of hpi f10 be removed? feel like getting one and use pan car body.
ses414 is offline  
Old 01-31-2011, 09:33 AM
  #15  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
kenny wu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,931
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ses414 View Post
btw can the front wing of hpi f10 be removed? feel like getting one and use pan car body.
The f10 have set A and set B kit for the front and rear wing. we are trying out the set B kit soon.
kenny wu is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.