Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers
Question Abt V One R........ >

Question Abt V One R........

Question Abt V One R........

Old 04-14-2002, 09:36 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Question Abt V One R........

i got a problem my v one r when i try to start it would not start....it seems like no fuel is going into the engine
can someone give me some advice on my problem????
Old 04-14-2002, 08:35 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Question Abt V One R........

Originally posted by lonestar1127
i got a problem my v one r when i try to start it would not start....it seems like no fuel is going into the engine
can someone give me some advice on my problem????
Check your clutch bell and be sure that it rotates freely... choke the stinger till you see the fuel is going in... if this doesn't work, post again...
Old 04-15-2002, 09:32 AM
Tech Addict

mauler wat is the stinger??
Old 04-15-2002, 07:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

what i actually did was remove the air filter then squeeze some drop of nitro in it then move the fly wheel abit till the fuel goes in after that have the filter back on... this usually solve my problem
Old 04-15-2002, 09:14 PM
AO
Tech Addict

mauler wat is the stinger??
the small pipe coming out the exhuast pipe... is the stinger.
Old 04-20-2002, 10:23 AM
Tech Addict

Unhappy

now i can start my car but it is still hard for the fuel to go into the engine....and someone told something abt the pressure of the engine...
is there any remedy for that????
Old 04-22-2002, 08:01 PM
Tech Adept

Hey guys i have another question abt V-one R, My brakes do not engage even after i tightened the two allen screws holding the brake pads and also my servo cannot pull the brake lever far enough to stop the car......Is my brake lever and the round piston shaped thing not sitting right?? Do i have to take out the whole rear bulkhead???
Old 04-22-2002, 10:12 PM
Suspended

Originally posted by Sp1ke
Hey guys i have another question abt V-one R, My brakes do not engage even after i tightened the two allen screws holding the brake pads and also my servo cannot pull the brake lever far enough to stop the car......Is my brake lever and the round piston shaped thing not sitting right?? Do i have to take out the whole rear bulkhead???
Looks like the sitting thing is not right. Anyway just go back whichever shop you buy from and ask them to do it... You paid for the service.
Old 04-23-2002, 01:19 AM
Tech Regular

now i can start my car but it is still hard for the fuel to go into the engine....and someone told something abt the pressure of the engine...
is there any remedy for that????
You would have to place your fuel line correctly. Around the heatsink is a no no as you are gona have a inconsistent fuel mixture. Surf around this forum and you can find some examples of the placement of fuel lining. Just keep ur fuel line away from the heatsink.

Compression shouldn't play too much of a part here unless u have a really really loose piston and sleeve, which is unlikely since you said yur engine could start... Perhaps you have not assembled the engine correctly and it's loosing compression... tighten ur carb and all necessary screws especially that of ur back plate...
Old 04-23-2002, 01:23 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Sp1ke
You could tighten your screws all the way till the whole thing locks up for good. Then loosen them in equal propotions bit by bit, turning your main shaft at the same time. Till the point when ur main shaft moves freely... stop... this is the optimum brake setting... fine tune from there...
Old 04-23-2002, 09:55 AM
Tech Addict

Mauler, wat Hop-up u recomend for V One R???
Old 04-23-2002, 10:49 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Mauler

You could tighten your screws all the way till the whole thing locks up for good. Then loosen them in equal propotions bit by bit, turning your main shaft at the same time. Till the point when ur main shaft moves freely... stop... this is the optimum brake setting... fine tune from there...
If you've followed the instructions in the manual for how far to screw the two screws in holding the brake pads.....why don't you use the plastic adjuster at the end of the brake arm at the servo....thats what its there for???
Old 04-23-2002, 11:01 AM
Tech Addict

dtm abt my problem u got any advice???
Old 04-23-2002, 11:14 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

dtm abt my problem u got any advice???
I just gave it to you...set the brakes pads per instructions and then adjust the plastic stop at the end of the rod which goes to the servo until you get brakes....... This is just one method!
Old 04-23-2002, 11:48 AM
Tech Addict

no...i mean the problem abt the fuel not going into the engine???

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.