Wiki Posts
Search

RC shop in tokyo and osaka/ kobe

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 08:41 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default RC shop in tokyo and osaka/ kobe

any recommendation of any RC plc... shop... street at tokyo or osaka, u guys think stuffs at osaka might be cheaper??
Old 11-04-2010, 03:06 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Botak Inc....
any recommendation of any RC plc... shop... street at tokyo or osaka, u guys think stuffs at osaka might be cheaper??
Wah Botak,

Going Osaka ?? Sibeh song leh. OK prices not say very cheap cos yen is still all time high but u get to buy new stuffs and stuff not available in sin. Some stuff are still pretty ok priced cos they have special launch price for it. The main walking street is at Namba station. if I am not wrong, haven't been there for quite a while, there is one rc shop that is very big and even have a small indoor track inside the shop. I think its Super RC or RC Champ i must check mu info. It's just one mrt stop away from namba but must walk about 7mins to it. it is located on the second floor. Quite a lot of parts for tamiya hpi kyosho and yokomo. controller stuff like futaba ko and sanwa also alot. also got a lot of misc stuff u can get. Basically its a rc haven. I go there alot to buy my stuff when i use to fly there but sigh no longer flying there. If u need more info contact me at [email protected] and i email u the info. BTW the staff dun speak english so well except for one chio bu working there that speaks better understandable english. Maybe can be ur tour guide. hee hee.

Cockyduck
Old 11-04-2010, 08:22 AM
Tech Adept

the best part is "except for one chio bu working there that speaks better understandable english. Maybe can be ur tour guide. " BEST!!!!! ahahahahahah!!!

RC plus chio bu haven....?? keekekek!!!

okok... thanks man... will look for it.. namba station... RC champ... sounds like a haven... better bring more cash...
Old 11-04-2010, 08:39 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

If it's RC Champ, they have an outlet at Tokyo Akihabara. Ask for Hiro or Masa. They both speak english. Maybe u wish to tell us wht u intend to get from there.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:45 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

the best part is "except for one chio bu working there that speaks better understandable english. Maybe can be ur tour guide. " BEST!!!!! ahahahahahah!!!

RC plus chio bu haven....?? keekekek!!!

okok... thanks man... will look for it.. namba station... RC champ... sounds like a haven... better bring more cash...
Mr Botak i think u also need to bring another person along cause u will need someone to help u carry your stuff. Anyway i'm free and i dun mind being your helper and adviser to buy whether stuff u need.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:14 AM
Tech Adept

adric... there 1 in toyko too...? u think osaka might be cheaper...? i mean tokyo being the capital and all... but will probably check out both... Thanks man!!!

kuanseng ----- u wan to help me carry things or u wan to see chio bu too...? togetherly la... kekekekeke....!!! but threesome dun wan la... kekekekek
Old 11-04-2010, 10:34 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

adric... there 1 in toyko too...? u think osaka might be cheaper...? i mean tokyo being the capital and all... but will probably check out both... Thanks man!!!

kuanseng ----- u wan to help me carry things or u wan to see chio bu too...? togetherly la... kekekekeke....!!! but threesome dun wan la... kekekekek
Most man can't multitask but i can,i only need my hands to carry your stuff, furthermore i got four eyes, dun worry i will use my 1 eye to help u look out for stuff while the other three will also help u look out for babes. I dun mind threesome as long as i'm with the 2 babes who can also help us carry our stuff
Old 11-06-2010, 07:57 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by adrictan
If it's RC Champ, they have an outlet at Tokyo Akihabara. Ask for Hiro or Masa. They both speak english. Maybe u wish to tell us wht u intend to get from there.
Yeah, i went to the Akihabara one 2 in sept but stuff there aren't cheap and not really alot of stuff too, alot of sex shop around at that area though heeheheh
Old 11-07-2010, 04:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

u can go to futuba sangyo shop, also in tokyo. but need to walk a distance from the train station
Old 11-09-2010, 05:03 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hi Botak, when are you going to tokyo? I can meet you there as I will be there too this year. Last year I went to all the four shops. two shops on one side of the MRT and the other two on another side. They are close on certain day but I cant remember now. Give yourself more time as I took 4 hours to view all the stuffs in the 4 shops.