Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers
anyone know where sell hpi spare parts besides zoom? >

anyone know where sell hpi spare parts besides zoom?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

anyone know where sell hpi spare parts besides zoom?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2002, 08:51 AM
Tech Master

Oh well, I think I get the point for the PRO3. But what about those Micro RS4s? They are real great cars.. you simply can't condemn it too man.

I've been to the HPI webby, but found nothing about what you mentioned as the type of Nikko cars.
Old 04-19-2002, 07:29 PM
AO
Tech Addict

Originally posted by ijnek
tis type of 'aiming' is really un-necessary...
tat kit u ppl were taking abt is a RTR,...even tamiya has it as XB series,...does tat mean tamiya is following the footsteps of nikko as well???

come on ppl,let's get our act together,...
aim your frustration at the J,not the brand,the brand itself is still good...

jus can't remember which manufacturer,but the controller is being made by a top brand radio controller maker,can't remember which,but i think it is sanwa.read tat in 1 of the RC magazines,can't remember which,but i think it was Xtreme RC...
Your idea is almost those, Let me put it this way, you can think about. The pro 3 is a what kit, (Pro, sport or beginner). Ans beginner. The Racer 2 what kit? (Sport Kit). Till day why isn't a really pro kit from HPI?. Tamiya Pro Kit that does not need hop up (414m, 414m2, ta04 Pro, Tbevo and tbevoII)... It is the style of managing the product. I dislike the style of managing not only from ZZZZZZZZOOOOOMMMM but also HPI...... To tell you the truth, Pro 3 is a very good car, Well you have spend more than 3 times the orginal amount.
Old 04-19-2002, 10:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Oh well, I think I get the point for the PRO3. But what about those Micro RS4s? They are real great cars.. you simply can't condemn it too man.

I've been to the HPI webby, but found nothing about what you mentioned as the type of Nikko cars

I never try e Micro RS4s b 4 co i cant give you a comment, but i quite like this car. I would have bought it if not because of zoom. You need to gets spare parts & hop up parts from him & thats why i rather give up on all HPI cars.

Go buy a Japan r/c magainze. It call R/C WORLD or R/C CARS. The HPI cars that you talking is not 100% same as a nikko but is about e same concept.
Old 04-20-2002, 06:22 AM
Tech Master

Well, I do agree with you that Zoom do their duty as HPI dealer well enough, there's quite a large demand for replacement parts and optional parts for the Micro RS4...

By the way, is that true that HPI is going to change the dealer in Singapore?
Old 04-21-2002, 07:32 AM
Tech Elite

Smile

dun know abt the changing of dealer thing,but i hope they do,probably then i will b tempted 2 get the mirco rs4...

as 4 the issue on hpi kits,...
hmmm,...wat is there 2 say???...every1 has his/her own likes/dislikes...so the issue is still on preferences...

BUT,u all must know tat even tamiya started out making kits for beginner...

n pls let mi correct u,...even the team losi xxx-s in stock form,gives u plastic as it main material for the chassis etc,...

if u ppl wan 2 compare the ta04r to pro3,then u can't look at the normal pro3,...if u wan 2 compare the stock kits,then u must compare the ta04 n pro3...2 compare ta04r,u must use pro3 specV...go 2 tis website n read it,especially the difference in the chassis etc between the pro3 specV n stock pro3...at US275,i believe with all the hop-ups compare 2 the ta04r,it is a better buy considering the aluminium motor brace which the ta04r does not have...

www.rccentral.com/article.asp?ATCL_ID=58

i'm definitely not a J supporter,i dislike him as much as all of u ppl do...jus tat i dun like the brands thing going on here...

regardless of the kits tat we play,the dog bone thing should b contribute down to the designer's fault,...
Old 04-21-2002, 08:32 AM
Tech Rookie

dun you all know, there was a driver who away drive the car to the pit when he when other going to overtake he.
Old 04-22-2002, 06:19 AM
Tech Master

Rootbeer: Can ya rephrase ya sentence? I can't seem to get ya... Sorry...

Oh, anyway, is Kyosho TF4 better than the KX-One? Or Compared to other cars like TB EVOII, TAO4, Team Losi and so on... Since ya all are talking about the electric cars... And Do they have parts for TF4? I would like to use TF4 for the open races man...
Old 04-22-2002, 06:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default poor guy

Originally posted by fIShCaKe
Well, I do agree with you that Zoom do their duty as HPI dealer well enough, there's quite a large demand for replacement parts and optional parts for the Micro RS4...

By the way, is that true that HPI is going to change the dealer in Singapore?
When I was with my fren who insisted on going to Z today looking for some stuff for the Micro, he keep on getting the 'NOT in stock until who knows when..' replies. Soft tyres, GPM pan chassis, Elite motor, Big Block motor, any motor, Micro bodies, etc etc.
The guy even suggested us to visit other particular shop.....
He said all the stuff that we're interested in are not there so we must be at the wrong place....
Well, ..no more comment here.
Old 04-22-2002, 07:55 AM
Tech Master

harharh, so I was rite? Zoom has not been bringing new parts? Ohh, btw, I am quite sure that GPM doesn't produce pan chassis... Anywae, don't fire at me if I am wrong.. harharhr
Old 04-22-2002, 11:57 AM
ART
Tech Apprentice

He drive his car into the pit is to change the transmitter setting la.But i don't understand wat so fun playing with the transmitter rather than playing the car.Maybe his transmitter got built in video game.
Old 04-22-2002, 07:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by ART
He drive his car into the pit is to change the transmitter setting la.But i don't understand wat so fun playing with the transmitter rather than playing the car.Maybe his transmitter got built in video game.
The mystyrious part is that, whenever there's a car coming close n' about to over take him, his transmitter settings will 'run'! I heard someone told me that he drove in to the pit to click three times his steering trim to the right, then three times to the left again, is that some kind of cheat codes?
Old 04-22-2002, 07:51 PM
ART
Tech Apprentice

i know who u r greentea.i think u know mi too.
Old 04-22-2002, 08:04 PM
Suspended

Why you do not like zoom. In malaysia many many people also dislike him... I heard the last major race in KL, they were so happy that james is coming up to KL. They wanted to take him down... But what i heard is that when he reached the airport he took another flight home... He is a very big pussy cat.

luckily i do not know him...
Old 04-22-2002, 08:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by ART
i know who u r greentea.i think u know mi too.
Sorry, I do not know you!
Old 04-22-2002, 08:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by Shityouidiot
Why you do not like zoom. In malaysia many many people also dislike him... I heard the last major race in KL, they were so happy that james is coming up to KL. They wanted to take him down... But what i heard is that when he reached the airport he took another flight home... He is a very big pussy cat.

luckily i do not know him...
I like your nick!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.