Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers
anyone know where sell hpi spare parts besides zoom? >

anyone know where sell hpi spare parts besides zoom?

anyone know where sell hpi spare parts besides zoom?

Old 04-17-2002, 03:31 AM
Tech Elite

Smile

come on,HPi is not so bad,...it's the J who is a lousy shit...

be subjective,not objective...
Old 04-17-2002, 03:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by ijnek

Yeah, man. That's exactly it! The brands not so bad, but again, its oso not so good. So many people driving the same car as Masami, but that dun make them a champion. So can we just buy a HPI Pro 3 and win local races? No, I dun think so, I've only seen that young boy who did so well in past races, but fell when he switched to a Pro 3, what a pity.

Yes it does matter as to what car u'r driving, when you meet face to face to an opponent with the same skill level.
Old 04-17-2002, 03:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Its not a matter of subjective or objective,HPI car really cannot make it anymore. Do you know that asushi hara has change to schumacher MISSION. Its e latest news from one of e best driver who is using Pro 3 & also a idol of hara.
Old 04-17-2002, 04:25 AM
Qoo
Tech Apprentice

Hello. Let me tell all of you. HPI Car is become like nikko. Do you all know that HPI also product Elec Heli. I saw in the Maz.
Old 04-17-2002, 04:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by Qoo
Hello. Let me tell all of you. HPI Car is become like nikko. Do you all know that HPI also product Elec Heli. I saw in the Maz.
Can we find it in the net? You sure its HPI? Did you check that is there any wire connected between the Transmitter and the helichopchochotor? Can use energizer AA batts? Please update!
Old 04-17-2002, 04:48 AM
Tech Addict

maybe hpi isn't so good for onroad? i kind of like the nitro mt i have, and it takes crashes pretty well. as for zoom, i think their prices have been reasonable thus far when i need to get spares from them, and they have spent some time explaining to me what to do to stop spoiling the parts. anyway i'm not into racing, all i want is something that can go on grass and up steep slopes cos where i stay, i do have a couple of slopes, one of them is over 100m long, 20m wide and about 30 degrees incline and i really like going up and down it. i got a 2wd associated rc10gt that's much faster but since its 2wd the wheels keep on spinning when the grass gets long.
Old 04-17-2002, 09:54 AM
Tech Adept

So far I got no problem with my Pro3 except the dog bone which always came off after being bang hard by nitro car. But already replace it. So far I'm happy with it. Do u agree with me Ozone. Driving skill is much important though running a stock car than having a fully hop-up cars but with lousy skill.
Old 04-17-2002, 10:13 AM
Tech Addict

hi rosemoney, i also had the problem you had. what i did was to put an extra o-ring in where the ends of the dogbone touch the centre differential, then it stopped coming out.
Old 04-17-2002, 10:25 AM
Tech Rookie

So many car that we play. Only HPI car dogbone every times come out. You say you put an extra o-ring in where the ends of the dogbone touch the centre differential, then it stopped coming out. We shell see. Maybe your play very less.
Old 04-17-2002, 06:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Rose money: yes gotta agree wif u...
Old 04-17-2002, 08:10 PM
AO
Tech Addict

Originally posted by Rose Money
So far I got no problem with my Pro3 except the dog bone which always came off after being bang hard by nitro car. But already replace it. So far I'm happy with it. Do u agree with me Ozone. Driving skill is much important though running a stock car than having a fully hop-up cars but with lousy skill.
You must be very good very good driverl as to me Pro 3 needs a lot of hops up......
Old 04-17-2002, 08:13 PM
AO
Tech Addict

since its 2wd the wheels keep on spinning when the grass gets long. [/B][/QUOTE]

In that case you have not try t-maxx. I have the MT racer with all the hop ups and with a 15 size turbo engine(picco) but with the t-maxx just a simple 15 picco.... Power man... Nothing can stop it....
Old 04-17-2002, 09:21 PM
Ian
Tech Regular

Originally posted by RootBeer
So many car that we play. Only HPI car dogbone every times come out. You say you put an extra o-ring in where the ends of the dogbone touch the centre differential, then it stopped coming out. We shell see. Maybe your play very less.
HPI dogbone only came out???hmmm...i have a lot of V1 and Mugen dogbone i found at Marina...anyone need some
Old 04-17-2002, 10:55 PM
Qoo
Tech Apprentice

Maybe, You can bring to Lim chu kang Dog fam.
Old 04-17-2002, 11:05 PM
Ian
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Qoo
Maybe, You can bring to Lim chu kang Dog fam.
haha!that's a good one

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.