Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mugen MSX-3..Any comments?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2002, 11:13 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Mugen MSX-3..Any comments?

Mugen MSX-3....seems cool with shaft-driven...but is it a pro kit? Seems like its not a very popular model. And the price is amazingly cheaper than MTX-2. Has anyone got hold of this kit? Seems like shaft-driven kits are emerging into the R/C scene.I personally think shafts are good as it prevents sand from getting stuck in the belt. HPI also comes out with the Shaft RS4 3. Any comments from you guys?
Old 04-10-2002, 08:43 PM
Tech Elite

Smile

mugen produce so veri high-end kits,but i'm not sure abt the spare parts support.i personally have not seen a lot of shops carrying it so spare parts might b a little problematic to get.

shaft-driven cars r nice as dust n sand do not do so much damage,but if u wan off-road action for shaft driven kits,y not take a look at tamiya tg10,the 1 for rally car.there is a cover for the gears on the shaft.