Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers
pros and cons on the v-one rr >

pros and cons on the v-one rr

pros and cons on the v-one rr

Old 04-04-2002, 04:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

so its abt 200 bcks different.

how good are both the stock cars? against each other?

i heard the serpent engine is not a bad one and the car does not need any hopup to be race ready.

last question: what are the restriction on engines in a race?

hope you can help.thanks
Old 04-05-2002, 12:39 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by fuse01
so its abt 200 bcks different.

how good are both the stock cars? against each other?

i heard the serpent engine is not a bad one and the car does not need any hopup to be race ready.

last question: what are the restriction on engines in a race?

hope you can help.thanks
Let me give you an analogy... Let Sam from Hobbylink drive a V One R or MTX and you drive an Impulse... whose car in your terms would be better? Turn the situation around and you drive an MTX... Dun think I need to state the results here...

Few months back before the Impulse Pro came out, ask Sam why doesn't the Impulse have anti roll bars and centax? He would say the Impulse DOES NOT roll! Now, you ask him if it's necessary for the roll bar, he would say definitely!

The 3 1/10th cars here are similiar in terms of design and such... 3 belts driven, .12, 200mm touring class. In terms of which car is better out of the box, I would say given the centax difference between V One R/R, MTX and the Impulse, the first 2 would definitely be better... But again, this is only my point of view...
Another difference would be that V One R/R has tons and tons of hop ups you can choose from... and the parts are sold literally EVERYWHERE! Mugen is very well supported too!

Nova Mega? I would rather get Nova Rossi for 3/4 the price or even less...

Engine restrictions... You can drop in an RB C4 and no one would give a dam!