Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2004, 01:34 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally posted by iskandarfaisal
Thanks cyruslow....for the tips.....
welcome..
Old 05-16-2004, 03:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

sim lim square basement.. hobby shop .. good customer service for GP cars..

the boss is a nice chap.

sambawang track hobby shop, good customer service as well..
Old 05-16-2004, 04:19 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Last edited by garfield; 05-14-2020 at 12:38 AM.
Old 05-16-2004, 05:42 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by fuse01
sim lim square basement.. hobby shop .. good customer service for GP cars..

the boss is a nice chap.

sambawang track hobby shop, good customer service as well..
Hmmm sim lim, never try there b4, i think i should try since you say good, ha ha.

I agree with you fuse ,Sembawang track hobby shop is a great shop.
Old 05-16-2004, 05:58 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by garfield
Hi, there were 2 RC shops that i dislike:

1. Kenny's dics library or something like that, it was at people's park, the building near OG... glad that it closed down.

2. Toykar, so i never want to play any kyosho or brands they carry. After sales service sucked big time...
Garfield, what you said about toykar is true.
Many people have said so.

There was once i went down to toykar to survey around......upon reaching the place i was admiring their displays, i noticed that the staff there were giving the kind of look, like as if i was having mud on my face or something.....well maybe it because they are the supplier of kyosho product in Singapore,Indonesia,Malaysia....Brunei. So maybe that why they ain't afraid of loosing customers......
Old 05-17-2004, 06:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Don't forget me leh.....

Buy thing got give free gift...somemore service is free for
fix up if you buy from me.

I like fixing up car and hop up. Modify also can.

Engine Tune also can.
Old 05-17-2004, 06:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Eric did his best to accommodate my timing for meet up when I wanted to get the sanyo 3300 cells from him. And he was there waiting with a smile for the deal (though small amount).

Great transaction!

A shop which i had good experience from the owner and pplr around is one that is managed by BK
Old 05-17-2004, 07:40 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by Eric Cheng
Don't forget me leh.....

Buy thing got give free gift...somemore service is free for
fix up if you buy from me.

I like fixing up car and hop up. Modify also can.

Engine Tune also can.
Ok ok.....haha, i will promote your services Eric Cheng......
Old 05-17-2004, 07:42 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by kwyow
Eric did his best to accommodate my timing for meet up when I wanted to get the sanyo 3300 cells from him. And he was there waiting with a smile for the deal (though small amount).

Great transaction!

A shop which i had good experience from the owner and pplr around is one that is managed by BK
Hmmm kwyow....Bk? Where, how to get there.....
Old 05-17-2004, 07:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Racecraft Infinity (BK's Shop)
60 Jalan Penjara,Singapore 149375
Tel: 62721161
Mr. BK Lim

www.madaboutrc.com

I dun drive, so what i normally do is take a train to commonwealth, transfer bus 32 and drop at Queenstown library, and walk in.

You can perform a postal code search of 149375 at www.streetdirectory.com to look at the map.

cheers.
Old 05-17-2004, 07:58 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by kwyow
Racecraft Infinity (BK's Shop)
60 Jalan Penjara,Singapore 149375
Tel: 62721161
Mr. BK Lim

www.madaboutrc.com

I dun drive, so what i normally do is take a train to commonwealth, transfer bus 32 and drop at Queenstown library, and walk in.

You can perform a postal code search of 149375 at www.streetdirectory.com to look at the map.

cheers.
Thank for the info Bro......
Old 05-18-2004, 11:25 PM
Tech Adept

Default COMMENTS.

I really have to comment ELITE RACING hobby shop.

Few days ago, My girlfriend and i went to Plaza Singapura to catch the Movie TROY.

It was 3.30pm. But the show which we are going to catch starts only at 5.15pm. So i decided to drop by ELITE RACING as it was a 10 minute walk to there....sitituated at 2nd level Orchard Plaza.....

It is an old shopping centre something like Penisular Shopping Centre. The place is secluded. HAhaha, If you are a first timer you won even expect a hobby shop there.

I went there to survey the prices. Well there was a customer there before me, i think, a foreigner..... he got a great discount there.....

I ask for the prices for the products there, the lady boss there gave me the prices and she greeted me with smiles.

I had a very pleasant experience there, This is what i call GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE...... Even though it was my first time there i was treated like a regular customer.......The lady boss treats her customer not like a customer but she treats them like a friend.....And that is great.......
Old 05-19-2004, 12:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: COMMENTS.

Few days ago, My girlfriend and i went to Plaza Singapura to catch the Movie TROY.

It was 3.30pm. But the show which we are going to catch starts only at 5.15pm. So i decided to drop by ELITE RACING as it was a 10 minute walk to there....sitituated at 2nd level Orchard Plaza.....

It is an old shopping centre something like Penisular Shopping Centre. The place is secluded. HAhaha, If you are a first timer you won even expect a hobby shop there.

I went there to survey the prices. Well there was a customer there before me, i think, a foreigner..... he got a great discount there.....

I ask for the prices for the products there, the lady boss there gave me the prices and she greeted me with smiles.

I had a very pleasant experience there, This is what i call GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE...... Even though it was my first time there i was treated like a regular customer.......The lady boss treats her customer not like a customer but she treats them like a friend.....And that is great.......
Lady Boss name is Winnie...old timer in this rc retailing......
Old 05-19-2004, 12:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well to me, greeting and smiling to a customer is not really customer service. It's the shop owner's attitude.

To me customer service is after you buy something from them and they provide services after the sale.

Some shop owners may not have very good attitude towards customers but have very good after sale service.

Just my 2cents
Old 05-19-2004, 02:22 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: COMMENTS.

I have known her since i was 12 and she has always supported the hobby in all the ways she can. I am no longer in singapore but she is still very supportive be it for inquiries or prices.

She is one of friendliest people i know.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.