R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Singapore R/C Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/singapore-r-c-racers-22/)
-   -   best touring gas ?? 1/10 (https://www.rctech.net/forum/singapore-r-c-racers/3851-best-touring-gas-1-10-a.html)

fuse01 03-19-2002 05:45 PM

best touring gas ?? 1/10

never played 1/10 gas before.

what are the models available and how much does each machine cost with engine and pipe.?

thanks

AO 03-19-2002 07:47 PM

Re: best touring gas ?? 1/10

Originally posted by fuse01
never played 1/10 gas before.

what are the models available and how much does each machine cost with engine and pipe.?

thanks

Now best touring car will be V one RR. It is the hottest. But not cheap, Kit = 500 to 600, engine rear exhaust = 300, pipe= 100 .
Not included electronics.

Sp1ke 03-20-2002 09:37 PM

aiyah i don't think need until a v-one RR- a v-one R is good enough already...hehehe.oh yeah for v-one the best engine is O.S CVR but pipe i using kyosho....

GreenTea 03-21-2002 12:51 AM

Yeah, so many people playing the same type of cars, break some parts still can share share!

Mauler 03-21-2002 02:56 AM

Originally posted by Sp1ke
aiyah i don't think need until a v-one RR- a v-one R is good enough already...hehehe.oh yeah for v-one the best engine is O.S CVR but pipe i using kyosho....
The new series of RR GT comes with attachment for sedan bodies. Was released in HK last week and cost lesser than the RR.

Sp1ke 03-22-2002 02:51 AM

what do you mean by "attachment" Mauler??

dtm 03-22-2002 10:47 AM

....................... for v-one the best engine is O.S CVR but pipe i using kyosho....
????:confused: :eek: :weird: :cool: :o :p :D :rolleyes: :sneaky: :spidey: :batman: ?????

I think you need to try a few Nova based engines!!!:D :D

AO 03-22-2002 07:21 PM

Originally posted by dtm

????:confused: :eek: :weird: :cool: :o :p :D :rolleyes: :sneaky: :spidey: :batman: ?????

That is very true. I using the JP rear. Power man. Still have no chance to use mspeed os rear. (For display and not for using).

hurhur 03-22-2002 10:20 PM

Originally posted by AO

That is very true. I using the JP rear. Power man. Still have no chance to use mspeed os rear. (For display and not for using).

wah! for display? :eek:

AO 03-23-2002 06:43 AM

Originally posted by hurhur

wah! for display? :eek:

serious man, so expensive. do not have the heart to try, But seem the mspeed work.POWER.....

Mauler 03-23-2002 11:09 AM

Originally posted by AO

Man! You do have an exquisite taste!!

Mauler 03-23-2002 11:11 AM

what do you mean by "attachment" Mauler??
From what I gather, the RR GT comes with 2 kinds of rear mounts, the floating mount for the LOLA and another one for the sedan... this is all I know for now...

Mauler 03-23-2002 11:13 AM

Originally posted by dtm

That's something you don't understand, there's only 1 track here in Singapore that we can "unleash" the full power of the NOVA!

UsuiImpactBlue 03-24-2002 11:28 AM

I remember reading somewhere that turbo engines aren't allowed for international competition, but I can't be entirely sure. Is that true though?

AO 03-24-2002 07:25 PM

Originally posted by Mauler

From what I gather, the RR GT comes with 2 kinds of rear mounts, the floating mount for the LOLA and another one for the sedan... this is all I know for now...

I think also comes with more blue parts........

BLUE is faster