Wiki Posts
Search

[B]DIOT (Defu Indoor Offroad Track)[/B]

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 08:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by i.diot
Sorry Mr Roy but I think you got it wrong as we're a 'BAND' of 4 & not any 'gang'.
Is this gang leader 'KS' the same comic character 'Mr Kiasu' you're talking about ?
Gansters and Bansters is the same, one hit people and the other band and bang people, or bang table...???
Old 11-22-2009, 08:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wenbiao
no la, he is the founder of PORT,

a talkative guy, but friendly and helpful. knowledgable than any of us here, hardly to find someone like him.
Tq.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:53 PM
Tech Elite

Sorry Mr Roy but I think you got it wrong as we're a 'BAND' of 4 & not any 'gang'.
Is this gang leader 'KS' the same comic character 'Mr Kiasu' you're talking about ?
WHAT?????
Old 11-22-2009, 08:55 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by KK-racing
Veri suspicious leh ??!!

Becos nobody 1 2 find this type of ppl mah, I think Sungai Road 50 cts 1 dozen or IMH many wondering around OR Geylang loitering about
!@#$%^!@#$%^&
Old 11-22-2009, 09:01 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by KK-racing
Veri suspicious leh ??!!

Becos nobody 1 2 find this type of ppl mah, I think Sungai Road 50 cts 1 dozen or IMH many wondering around OR Geylang loitering about
This KK-racing is more confusing than the Roychan69.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:02 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by roychan69
Gansters and Bansters is the same, one hit people and the other band and bang people, or bang table...???
True, we must do good. I used to committed gang robbery and got stayed in Changi Prison for 32 months. Now I'm a vegetarian.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:05 PM
Tech Champion

True, we must do good. I used to committed gang robbery and got stayed in Changi Prison for 32 months. Now I'm a vegetarian.
So serious...?

Lucky now you play RC and not arms or weaponry...
Old 11-22-2009, 09:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Note : Don't mind our saying this Roychan69's postings can be rather confusing most of the time.
This KK-racing is more confusing than the Roychan69.

my 2 favorite cunt-fusers.....
Old 11-22-2009, 09:56 PM
Tech Regular

Sorry guys we couldn't make it in the afternoon. We are all family men so have to play in the morning and leave by lunch to bring family out, otherwise if our wives request for our signatures then it will be big trouble.
We will normally meet around 8am at the coffeeshop/canteen at Defu Lane 10/ Defu Ave 1 for breakfast then proceed to the track around 9am. We'll do some track maintainance or tuning till around 10.30am then start our bashing.

Try meeting in the morning, the air is fresher(including the dust as well) and the day will be longer. We go home happy & wife also happy - we're one happy family !

Note : Don't mind our saying this Roychan69's postings can be rather confusing most of the time.
hmmm if the wife require signatures from you all then, wouldnt that mean you guys can have more time to play in the afternoon then? Just kidding

I wouldnt mind joining you guys in the morning, lets see how it goes (if can wake up or not, haha)

It is ok, we all get confused by Roy's posting's from time to time, but once you get to know him better, you will understand better.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:57 PM
Tech Regular

32 months in prison? did they allow you to RC while in there?
Old 11-22-2009, 09:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hi guys, I'm with i.diot's band & we have unanimously agreed that morning is the best time to bash. Maybe you guys should give it a shot & see for yourself what we meant, instead of sticking to your noon/evening routine. It's so much more relaxing and after that the day is still young enough to do other things.
Life is short, so don't waste your time sleeping away as we're already sleeping away half our life every night.

Cheers !!
Old 11-22-2009, 10:00 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Wenbiao
no la, he is the founder of PORT,

a talkative guy, but friendly and helpful. knowledgable than any of us here, hardly to find someone like him.
Yes agreed, KS is a friendly and helpful guy. We all enjoy his company....when he can make it that is... he like you all, also scared wait kenna asked for signature too....
Old 11-22-2009, 10:03 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by intelligent4
Hi guys, I'm with i.diot's band & we have unanimously agreed that morning is the best time to bash. Maybe you guys should give it a shot & see for yourself what we meant, instead of sticking to your noon/evening routine. It's so much more relaxing and after that the day is still young enough to do other things.
Life is short, so don't waste your time sleeping away as we're already sleeping away half our life every night.

Cheers !!
We like to, problem is some of our guys have work in the morning so it is difficult to go there early.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:09 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by stephano
my 2 favorite cunt-fusers.....
But... One is Style with Substance... (Me...)

The other one... Styloid with Substrate...
Old 11-22-2009, 10:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by free_spirit
Yes agreed, KS is a friendly and helpful guy. We all enjoy his company....when he can make it that is... he like you all, also scared wait kenna asked for signature too....
Scarily........signature???????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.