1/12th Corner

Old 02-24-2004, 06:55 AM
Tech Addict

Default 1/12th Corner

Hi,

Just wondering if there's any 1/12th race coming up? Hasn't heard of one for quite a while.
Old 02-24-2004, 06:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)
Default Re: 1/12th Corner

Originally posted by GT Racer
Hi,

Just wondering if there's any 1/12th race coming up? Hasn't heard of one for quite a while.
sam, so u started playing 1/12 already?
Old 02-24-2004, 06:31 PM
Tech Regular

yozz Sam~~~ u MIA har ???
Old 02-24-2004, 07:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

My 1/12 idle too long liao! Time for race!!!
Old 02-25-2004, 04:02 AM
Tech Addict

Ayoh! Don't say MIA lah! I still in Singapore. Just out of Action for a while! My boy came to this world about half a year ago. So basically i have no time for RC. Now got a bit of time liao. YES!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2004, 06:15 AM
Tech Master

Ayoh! Don't say MIA lah! I still in Singapore. Just out of Action for a while! My boy came to this world about half a year ago. So basically i have no time for RC. Now got a bit of time liao. YES!!!!!!!
congrats to you, sam.
Old 02-25-2004, 06:17 AM
Tech Regular

congrats to U~~~~

aiya... yr new "toy" is definately more interesting then RC...hahahahahaha....... now u know why i have to give up sunday to be with the kids....
Old 02-25-2004, 06:18 AM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by alana07
congrats to you, sam.
Thanks! BTW, what's your name? sorry to say that, but i don't recognise your nickname.
Old 02-25-2004, 06:27 AM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by Ronnie
congrats to U~~~~

aiya... yr new "toy" is definately more interesting then RC...hahahahahaha....... now u know why i have to give up sunday to be with the kids....
Yo Bro! Long time no see. How's life man? Getting fatter or manage to slim down?

Hardly see you at Jerry's shop. Where do you hang out now and what car you playing? Still mini-z and 1/10th? Wanna join 1/12th?
Old 02-25-2004, 07:24 PM
Tech Master

Thanks! BTW, what's your name? sorry to say that, but i don't recognise your nickname.
i'm alan, frank's friend.
Old 02-25-2004, 08:33 PM
Tech Regular

Yo Bro! Long time no see. How's life man? Getting fatter or manage to slim down?

Hardly see you at Jerry's shop. Where do you hang out now and what car you playing? Still mini-z and 1/10th? Wanna join 1/12th?
aiya... still as fat lah.. .. fat good mah.. can put the transmitter on the tummy when playing RC....so hand not tired~~

me still at jerry shop lah... maybe the timming not same lah.. usually i go around 6-7pm till 8-9pm.... now driving mini-z MR01 CLK lor.......
as for 1/10... still playing with the TA04 lor... but now add another TL-01 to the collection n also playing in the stock class at Tamiya Asia cup.....hehehe at last visa is being approve~~ but one once a month for the TAC...

1/12 sian lah... some more too many car to maintain also beh tahan leh.....now try to tune down abit lah.. this hobby is burning the pocket man`~~~~~
Old 02-25-2004, 08:50 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by alana07
i'm alan, frank's friend.
Oh! So it's you. So how's life man?

Playing which car now?
Old 02-25-2004, 11:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thumbs up Making some plans for a race

If things work out, watch out for it on the 2nd last Sunday of March.
Old 02-26-2004, 06:05 AM
Tech Addict

aiya... still as fat lah.. .. fat good mah.. can put the transmitter on the tummy when playing RC....so hand not tired~~

me still at jerry shop lah... maybe the timming not same lah.. usually i go around 6-7pm till 8-9pm.... now driving mini-z MR01 CLK lor.......
as for 1/10... still playing with the TA04 lor... but now add another TL-01 to the collection n also playing in the stock class at Tamiya Asia cup.....hehehe at last visa is being approve~~ but one once a month for the TAC...

1/12 sian lah... some more too many car to maintain also beh tahan leh.....now try to tune down abit lah.. this hobby is burning the pocket man`~~~~~
Wah bro! Finally VISA APPROVE liao ah! It's been a long wait! So how's your race coming up?

Originally posted by phlim
OOh!! Looks like we're going to have some fun here! So where's the location? BK's track?
Old 02-26-2004, 06:07 AM
Tech Addict

Wah bro! Finally VISA APPROVE liao ah! It's been a long wait! So how's your race coming up?

Originally posted by phlim
OOh!! Looks like we're going to have some fun here! So where's the location? BK's track?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.