R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-02-2009, 12:40 AM   #61
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 120
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reonu5142 View Post
Thanks for everyone who picked up my clumsy Flux haha

had fun, hope more racers will join EP racing!

Cheers,
Leon
Leon, you did well man!!!

During the heats, i test all the all the marshall. I am sure all of them pick up my buggy more then once!!! Haha. Nice to meet you. Cant wait for you to fix up yur new car man.
Next time can run 7 mins heat? I bloated 2 batt cos of the 10 mins heat.....

To all marshall, thank you for your patience!!! Sorry I nearly killed a few of you.
__________________
------------------------------------------------------------------
Electric Powered
Caster Ex-1 Fusion
Tamiya DF03 Dark Impact
Tamiya TT01-E BMW Z4
jerrylsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:13 AM   #62
Tech Master
 
Rlau99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Travel between Singapore & China
Posts: 1,305
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Rlau99 Send a message via Skype™ to Rlau99
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrylsp View Post
Leon, you did well man!!!

During the heats, i test all the all the marshall. I am sure all of them pick up my buggy more then once!!! Haha. Nice to meet you. Cant wait for you to fix up yur new car man.
Next time can run 7 mins heat? I bloated 2 batt cos of the 10 mins heat.....

To all marshall, thank you for your patience!!! Sorry I nearly killed a few of you.
Yesterday was exceptionally hot ! Under such condition and continuous running the batt case joint gave way (looks bloated yesterday, but when i check it this morning its back to normal). I've fixed the case and you can come to my office any time to get it (I've check the voltage and recharged it). I'm flying off tomorrow.
__________________
Razor RC
81 Ubi Ave 4, #01-01, UB.ONE
Authorized Distributor for : Caster Racing, Tekno RC, Gens Ace, Hobbywing, Moorespeed Lipo, Tenshock multi-pole brushless motor, SKYRC.
E-mail : [email protected], [email protected], Tel :6449 9252
Rlau99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:31 AM   #63
Tech Champion
 
roychan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 8,205
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to roychan69 Send a message via Yahoo to roychan69 Send a message via Skype™ to roychan69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reonu5142 View Post
Thanks for everyone who picked up my clumsy Flux haha

had fun, hope more racers will join EP racing!

Cheers,
Leon
Fix a handle at each side of your Flux will be easier for us...

You got to check your rear diff mate; think it needs replacement...
roychan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:03 AM   #64
Tech Adept
 
reonu5142's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Singapore - Punggol
Posts: 199
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to reonu5142
Default

Thanks for the encouragement haha, nice to meet you too Jerry, you did great too!

Well the loud ass sound coming from my monster was because my rear axle being eaten up by the dog bone hahaha, the gears and all were fine!

Thanks a lot Roy for the advice haha, don't think I'll flip that often soon =) you'll know why =D

FINALLY ...

Love the monthly races, so fun to run with the bunch (rhymes)

Cheers,
Leon
__________________
http://www.reonu5142.blogspot.com

1/8 Jammin X2 CRT, 1/18 XRAY M18MT, 1/24 Kyosho Mini-Z MR-01
Spending in RC never seems to go away, guess this is the outlet to my $$$$ AHHH!!!!
reonu5142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:18 AM   #65
Tech Champion
 
roychan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 8,205
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to roychan69 Send a message via Yahoo to roychan69 Send a message via Skype™ to roychan69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reonu5142 View Post
Thanks for the encouragement haha, nice to meet you too Jerry, you did great too!

Well the loud ass sound coming from my monster was because my rear axle being eaten up by the dog bone hahaha, the gears and all were fine!

Thanks a lot Roy for the advice haha, don't think I'll flip that often soon =) you'll know why =D

FINALLY ...

Love the monthly races, so fun to run with the bunch (rhymes)

Cheers,
Leon
Get a Universal is better then.

Okay, you got to flip less often next race; too often and we'll not marshal your Flux then...

Right Mr. Dave Chan...??? You've been watching a long time here...
roychan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:58 PM   #66
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 120
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

some pics i took. Sorry no ep cars at all. haha
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
__________________
------------------------------------------------------------------
Electric Powered
Caster Ex-1 Fusion
Tamiya DF03 Dark Impact
Tamiya TT01-E BMW Z4
jerrylsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:46 AM   #67
Tech Apprentice
 
DragonFireSG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reonu5142 View Post
Thanks for everyone who picked up my clumsy Flux haha

had fun, hope more racers will join EP racing!

Cheers,
Leon
Soon. Soon Running a Flux too.

Need to learn how to drive it first tho. Last RC truck I had was a Nikko Thor

And that was more than a decade ago.

DF
DragonFireSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:43 AM   #68
Tech Lord
 
SuperEk4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 10,333
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFireSG View Post
Soon. Soon Running a Flux too.

Need to learn how to drive it first tho. Last RC truck I had was a Nikko Thor

And that was more than a decade ago.

DF
Learning how to drive from race n learning how to drive on your own is totally different bro. Doesn't mean u can bash means u can race.

But if u can race, u can bash! Lol
__________________
Hobbywing-Acorn Racing-ManiaRC-UpgradeRC-Hong nor-Rc monster-Blackbeard-Rc-MoosDesign-SweepRacing-Boca bearings-Tresrey USA-Velociti raceware-Tekno Rc-Team J-JPL Models-SNR Graphite (RETIRED)
SuperEk4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:16 AM   #69
Tech Champion
 
roychan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 8,205
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to roychan69 Send a message via Yahoo to roychan69 Send a message via Skype™ to roychan69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperEk4 View Post
Learning how to drive from race n learning how to drive on your own is totally different bro. Doesn't mean u can bash means u can race.

But if u can race, u can bash! Lol
Wow, Alan Hoon now talkings have 'bones' huh...
roychan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:56 AM   #70
Tech Lord
 
SuperEk4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 10,333
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roychan69 View Post
Wow, Alan Hoon now talkings have 'bones' huh...
Where got? Lol alot of ppl always hv 1 thousand n 1 excuse not to race. Mayb scare lose.

We enjoy the ppl around us that's we race then from race we become better
__________________
Hobbywing-Acorn Racing-ManiaRC-UpgradeRC-Hong nor-Rc monster-Blackbeard-Rc-MoosDesign-SweepRacing-Boca bearings-Tresrey USA-Velociti raceware-Tekno Rc-Team J-JPL Models-SNR Graphite (RETIRED)
SuperEk4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:07 AM   #71
Tech Champion
 
roychan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 8,205
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to roychan69 Send a message via Yahoo to roychan69 Send a message via Skype™ to roychan69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperEk4 View Post
Where got? Lol alot of ppl always hv 1 thousand n 1 excuse not to race. Mayb scare lose.

We enjoy the ppl around us that's we race then from race we become better
I understand how you feel now...
roychan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:31 AM   #72
Tech Addict
 
Mohd Azli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: bukit panjang
Posts: 524
Default

Hi leng
Thank for the race result update....
__________________
Serpent 811
Nova Hod Mod
3PK
Mohd Azli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:25 AM   #73
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jurassic Park
Posts: 1,042
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrylsp View Post
some pics i took. Sorry no ep cars at all. haha
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
Thanks for the batteries. I like photo dsc00556.
somethree is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Turf City 1/8 Off Road Buggy / Truggy and EP Truggy Race, 25th OCT 2009. leng Singapore R/C Racers 17 10-23-2009 08:39 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:33 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net