New RB KILLER 9 engine

Reply

Old 09-28-2009, 10:22 PM
  #16  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Team Meaning
Posts: 2,284
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Superb View Post
What is "perventness"????

Who's started to sell this engine as second-hand?
i dun think any one selling this engine as 2nd-hand le.. And no post toking abt 2nd hand also... Ur mind got to much x%@ till u cant think straight izzit?

I think u worst then oldman, oldman only mix up race day.
MelvinSeet is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:42 AM
  #17  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,713
Default

Originally Posted by MelvinSeet View Post
i dun think any one selling this engine as 2nd-hand le.. And no post toking abt 2nd hand also... Ur mind got to much x%@ till u cant think straight izzit?

I think u worst then oldman, oldman only mix up race day.

CB Mel, dun compare me with him ok. We totally different - me human, he hyena !

Last edited by TonyNg; 09-29-2009 at 01:10 AM.
TonyNg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:27 AM
  #18  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 445
Default

Originally Posted by roychan69 View Post
Quality looks good..
hahaha Roy, thats the problem....see the quality soo good, only when go home then realised the sticker on the box said "Made in Taiwan" !?!%#^$&#%$X$#@?!

hahaha ..... but ok lah try it out lor... heard some good reviews about it already.
free_spirit is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:30 AM
  #19  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 445
Default

Originally Posted by TonyNg View Post
Mel, careful this 1's a paedophile !!
Did anybody mentioned 2nd-hand anywhere ? Go try Sungei Rd maybe can even find a 2nd-hand B.9, WS.9 or S.9 there loh
Aiyoh that one dunno sungei road lah, he only know Geylang got B9, WS9 & S9....but that one not second hand.....multiple hands. hahaha
free_spirit is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:53 AM
  #20  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,713
Default

Originally Posted by free_spirit View Post
Aiyoh that one dunno sungei road lah, he only know Geylang got B9, WS9 & S9....but that one not second hand.....multiple hands. hahaha
U looking 4 trouble !?!?. He c this u die liao, take care !
TonyNg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:00 AM
  #21  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
Superb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,480
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by free_spirit View Post
hahaha Roy, thats the problem....see the quality soo good, only when go home then realised the sticker on the box said "Made in Taiwan" !?!%#^$&#%$X$#@?!

hahaha ..... but ok lah try it out lor... heard some good reviews about it already.
Huh,"Made in Taiwan"???????

Did you buy wrongly by buying "Rubbish" in Taiwan?
Superb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:03 AM
  #22  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
Superb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,480
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by TonyNg View Post
U looking 4 trouble !?!?. He c this u die liao, take care !
Oldman,i know how to scroll backward lo.
I have seen it lo.

BTW,i have not been killing ppl recent months,need to start immediately!
Superb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:04 AM
  #23  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 445
Default

Originally Posted by Superb View Post
Huh,"Made in Taiwan"???????

Did you buy wrongly by buying "Rubbish" in Taiwan?
Aiyah dun say liaoz lah....can only blame myself for not looking at the sticker on the box.....see engine nice nice take liaoz....never see the fine print say made in taiwan.......
free_spirit is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:12 AM
  #24  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
Superb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,480
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by free_spirit View Post
Aiyah dun say liaoz lah....can only blame myself for not looking at the sticker on the box.....see engine nice nice take liaoz....never see the fine print say made in taiwan.......
It's ok la.At least,u know there's a "cost down exercise" happening in RC!

FYI,there's a copy (China) from a reputable brand (heli) happening as well.

This bring RC more affordable!

Dun bother with country origin,as long as u find it,reasonable enough,can liao!
Superb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:14 AM
  #25  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
Superb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,480
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by MelvinSeet View Post
i dun think any one selling this engine as 2nd-hand le.. And no post toking abt 2nd hand also... Ur mind got to much x%@ till u cant think straight izzit?

I think u worst then oldman, oldman only mix up race day.
Oh,fyi,i only buy used engines.
LOSED COMPRESSION,JUST PINCH AND PINCH.........................
Pls dun compare that Oldman who "can not stand" with me who can stand long,long...........and i'm "straight" ,not crooked!
Superb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:23 AM
  #26  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 445
Default

Originally Posted by Superb View Post
It's ok la.At least,u know there's a "cost down exercise" happening in RC!

FYI,there's a copy (China) from a reputable brand (heli) happening as well.

This bring RC more affordable!

Dun bother with country origin,as long as u find it,reasonable enough,can liao!
I understand what you mean....thank you for the comforting words...but seriously can you imagine....after hearing ppl say waah RB made by Novarossi lah......RB is an Italian engine lah.....blah blah blah...at the end buy liaoz carry like gold go home only to find out 'made in taiwan' irritating right?

Oh well...... just try and see how first......
free_spirit is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:14 AM
  #27  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (39)
 
thangmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 724
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

HMMMM!RB engines made in Taiwan liao?Pricing?Taiwanese too?
thangmo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:26 PM
  #28  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 445
Default

Originally Posted by thangmo View Post
HMMMM!RB engines made in Taiwan liao?Pricing?Taiwanese too?
Well I am not sure about what exactly is 'Taiwanese' pricing as I am not in tune with the market prices.....but the RB K9 is in the $400 +/- range.

I guess it would be in the OS Vspec range but should have 2 schools of thought. one would be that it is Taiwan made...no good. and the other is, well it is still an RB, so the technology is RB therefore should be ok.

Heard some good reveiws about it somewhere on this forum too. there is a thread...let me see if I can find it.
free_spirit is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:41 PM
  #29  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
Superb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,480
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by thangmo View Post
HMMMM!RB engines made in Taiwan liao?Pricing?Taiwanese too?
You wait long long,huh?
Made in Taiwan but Euro pricing....not Italy..
Then how to maintain Rolls Royce,Mercedes,Ferrari..........
Superb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:45 PM
  #30  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
Superb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,480
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by free_spirit View Post
Well I am not sure about what exactly is 'Taiwanese' pricing as I am not in tune with the market prices.....but the RB K9 is in the $400 +/- range.

I guess it would be in the OS Vspec range but should have 2 schools of thought. one would be that it is Taiwan made...no good. and the other is, well it is still an RB, so the technology is RB therefore should be ok.

Heard some good reveiws about it somewhere on this forum too. there is a thread...let me see if I can find it.
All engines of different brand and country origin,can be tuned very fast.
But no all engines can be build to last long......only a handful.
Superb is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service