R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers

Old 10-25-2009, 06:38 PM   #151
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by free_spirit View Post
Just a quick update on the new RB Killer 9 Engine. We managed to run in the engine today. First impressions are that the piston in the engine were a very tight fit resulting in many frustrating lock ups. after running approximately 3 - 4 tanks worth of fuel, the engine seems to be running better. It still feels very tight and due to it still being run in, we cant tell its full potential as yet.

Will continue to monitor and update the progress.

Also want to thank all the guys tonight for their help and support for which without it, would have made the running in of the engine very boring.
Thanks to Tony for his expertise and also the starter which couldn't start, Biao for helping me with the brakes on my car, Roy for the Bump start which did manage to start the engine and Mel and Linkle for coming after work with drinks. It is very much appreciated.
better chk your brake again before you loot...
Old 10-25-2009, 08:23 PM   #152
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to roychan69 Send a message via Yahoo to roychan69 Send a message via Skype™ to roychan69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenbiao View Post
Done. With me around, will I let him do the wrong things or never set those indispensable settings...???
roychan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:05 PM   #153
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenbiao View Post
heehee after your help with the brakes yesterday, brake now super jia I cant wait to loot together with your MBX-6 M-spec HARA..... hee
free_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:07 PM   #154
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by roychan69 View Post
Done. With me around, will I let him do the wrong things or never set those indispensable settings...???
Lucklily for me all you guys were around to help man or else I wouldnt know what was the most important things to focus on first.....like failsafe for a "runaway car" wahahaha

Good thing you remembered the settings for the 3PK...or else I would have been squatting under the lampost reading manual...hee
Old 10-25-2009, 09:56 PM   #155
Tech Champion

Send a message via MSN to roychan69 Send a message via Yahoo to roychan69 Send a message via Skype™ to roychan69

Quote:
heehee after your help with the brakes yesterday, brake now super jia I cant wait to loot together with your MBX-6 M-spec HARA..... hee

Should be AFTER adjusting the throttle EPA right...???
Old 10-27-2009, 01:38 AM   #156
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by roychan69 View Post
Should be AFTER adjusting the throttle EPA right...???
Yeap, Bro Biao help me to take apart my brake and file down the rough edges that were restricting its movement. Your recommendations to adjust the throttle EPA fine tuned the rest.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:56 AM   #157
Tech Champion

Quote:
Yeap, Bro Biao help me to take apart my brake and file down the rough edges that were restricting its movement. Your recommendations to adjust the throttle EPA fine tuned the rest.
Hahaha............. Pulling your leg lah...

Everybody will help...