Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 01:00 PM   #1
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Location: Singapore ̡͌ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡V
Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)
Default Please Read Regarding Posting On R/C Stuff Selling Thread

After going through the r/c stuff selling thread, i have noticed that members here have been reposting their ads on a daily basis. Please refrain from posting on a daily basis. By reposting daily, it prevents others from viewing other posts that has been placed before and no one wants to see the same ad on a daily basis. To make the selling thread an easier place for members to view, now members are only allowed to repost an ad every 5 days. Anyone who repost their ads on a daily basis or lesser than 5 days will get their post deleted. Another issue i would like to highlight is please post your for sale items or looking for items in the respective threads and do not start a new thread. If you're looking to sell your stuff or looking for stuff, that's what those 2 threads are for. Thanks guys.

Latest Update:

The R/C Stuff Selling thread has been closed. After receiving feedback from members, i have discussed with the admin. The Admin has granted us our own For Sale/Trade sub forum. Now viewing and searching for items will be a lot easier. Please read and follow the rules and keep the new For Sale/Trade sub forum clean. Do not mess it up like our previous For Sale thread. Enjoy!!

I'm neither a Mod nor a Rocker. I'm a Mocker.

Viper R/C Solutions | Atomic Carbon CR2 LWB | Darth Tray | Losi 8IGHT 2.0-E | Tamiya TRF801X-E

Last edited by Funkymojo; 09-09-2009 at 10:26 AM.
Closed Thread