R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Singapore R/C Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/singapore-r-c-racers-22/)
-   -   Track RCI Moving out !!!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/singapore-r-c-racers/274726-track-rci-moving-out.html)

SuperEk4 03-03-2009 02:00 AM

so gay here now, ok ok let me pick a kit n show u guys wat steriod power is haha

binot 03-03-2009 04:44 AM

Err.. where's the off-road track's driver stand?:weird:

stylomilo 03-03-2009 06:14 AM

wow, very nice... one more track in Yishun! any estimated date when the shop and track will be open?

to play on the track, have to pay?

is parking @ the bottletree free?

etino 03-03-2009 06:40 AM

Alamak, from the vid directly opposite the drive stand looks like a ravine. Judging by my own standard, my car will fly over if there is no netting. I remember a number of times my car flew outside to the main road at RCI old track. It is as good as driving up to Genting in the 70s. Anyway, hope I'm wrong else I have to rent the fishing rod to fish my car.

Airekris 03-03-2009 08:13 AM

LOL now that u mention it.. it does look like a ravine ... hahaha. Hopefully they thought of something for it... dont want my beloved cyclone to go jungle trekking

hardrider 03-03-2009 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by HoJo (Post 5502795)
The idea is to show the site. By the way, that used to be your buggy :)

Don't bluff... You can't keep up with the buggy! :lol:

hardrider 03-03-2009 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Boxey (Post 5502709)
Yay for completely OOT threads.

New track excitment -> Whose car bigger -> Whose muscle bigger -> Crotch bash -> Arse banditry.

My sincere apologies for going OOT.
Guys, please wake up your idea, be considerate to other and stay on topic here.

hardrider 03-03-2009 08:49 AM

Offroad will have a driver's stand but not up yet.

Offroad track should be ready some time in April.
Onroad track should be ready by April.
This will depend on the weather conditons.

Offroad track will not be open to GP buggy or EP conversions as these classes tear up tracks the most.

Parking at Bottletree is FOC.
As like before, track fees will apply.

thirtycents 03-03-2009 11:52 AM

oh man april.. dying to get back to decent touring man. been on my m chassis for the longest time since bk closed =/

weather's been bad too, i doubt any work can be done during seasons like these :cry::cry:

alana07 03-03-2009 05:00 PM

New track excitment -> Whose car bigger -> Whose muscle bigger -> Crotch bash -> Arse banditry.

sorry boxey bossie, didnt realise that you dont like oot stuff...shalln't continue, apologies.

NitroWD 03-03-2009 05:33 PM

tracks are not ready; how about the shop? open for business yet? :confused:

TonyNg 03-03-2009 05:46 PM

Aiyah no need sweat over small stuff leh.
Everytime eat PAU oso sianz rite ??.:D

hardrider 03-03-2009 06:05 PM

Boxey, don't be shy.
Quickly get a buggy and come play with me :nod:

Kylelim 03-03-2009 07:18 PM

progress report

Hello All EP Racer,

Sorry MIA all this time. we have been busy moving and doing the the bar coding for our stock.

we are able to start selling in one week time.
As for the track there is work to be done and we did not want to do a half pass six job. so please give us more time ,we want to give the best we can.

For those who have wonder if nitro can be played at our track .... We are sorry this track is only for EP on - road cars only. Nitro player you can go to turf or PA campsite to play.

Off road track will not be ready till mid april

Thank you
Kyle

MelvinSeet 03-03-2009 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by thirtycents (Post 5504733)
oh man april.. dying to get back to decent touring man. been on my m chassis for the longest time since bk closed =/

weather's been bad too, i doubt any work can be done during seasons like these :cry::cry:

been waiting for the new track since dunnoe when....

hand getting itchy on EP car liao....
my M03 is getting rusty liao.......

Boxey 03-03-2009 07:32 PM

Wah lau you all. I j/king only lah. It was fun up to and including the muscle in the rear bit.

Back on topic, and this is from BK.

There will no longer be 'blue mushrooms' island that gives my car air time because I drive badly. But no matter the island's look, it WILL still be a launching pad to oblivion if I get onto it head-on.

There should be a barrier of sorts to help elevate the possibility that my car will end up in the ravine.

Once the asphalt is up, and you are there, PLEASE refrain from stepping on to it until it has cured and the islands are done. Can't have a repeat of the sunken bits at the old track. That goes for the off road track as well, those mud need to stay down for a bit. Once the islands are up, you and your rc buddies may dance naked on it or rub your butt cheek on the driver's stand at your discretion, but no buggering.

TonyNg 03-03-2009 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by MelvinSeet (Post 5506722)
been waiting for the new track since dunnoe when....

hand getting itchy on EP car liao....
my M03 is getting rusty liao.......

Mel, bring ur rod(I meant fishing rod, the other rod of course everytime bring everywhere 1:D) when u loot there. Saw big arrowhead wave in the pond beside offroad track - it cld b ur big catch of the mth. But must ask BK 1st.:lol:
Tight line always !.

Originally Posted by Boxey (Post 5506786)
Wah lau you all. I j/king only lah. It was fun up to and including the muscle in the rear bit.

PEACE, PEACE !!:D

hardrider 03-03-2009 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Boxey (Post 5506786)

I don't think you were joking.
To prove you were joking, you must play buggy :D
Or else I don't friend you anymore!

alana07 03-03-2009 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by TonyNg (Post 5506826)
Mel, bring ur rod(I meant fishing rod, the other rod of course everytime bring everywhere 1:D) when u loot there. Saw big arrowhead wave in the pond beside offroad track - it cld b ur big catch of the mth. But must ask BK 1st.:lol:
Tight line always !.

PEACE, PEACE !!:D

Originally Posted by hardrider (Post 5507047)
I don't think you were joking.
To prove you were joking, you must play buggy :D
Or else I don't friend you anymore!

eh you 2 buggying buggers, no more OOT posts liao!!! cunt read simple engrish is it?:flaming::lol::D

TonyNg 03-03-2009 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by TonyNg (Post 5506826)
Tight line always !.

Originally Posted by alana07 (Post 5507269)
eh you 2 buggying buggers, no more OOT posts liao!!! cunt read simple engrish is it?:flaming::lol::D

Mine still in the topic mah, c those highlighted words :D

SuperEk4 03-03-2009 10:06 PM

So 1/8 ep car can?pls I promise to drive carefully n u have a bnew market :)

Originally Posted by Kylelim (Post 5506706)
Hello All EP Racer,

Sorry MIA all this time. we have been busy moving and doing the the bar coding for our stock.

we are able to start selling in one week time.
As for the track there is work to be done and we did not want to do a half pass six job. so please give us more time ,we want to give the best we can.

For those who have wonder if nitro can be played at our track .... We are sorry this track is only for EP on - road cars only. Nitro player you can go to turf or PA campsite to play.

Off road track will not be ready till mid april

Thank you
Kyle

hardrider 03-03-2009 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by SuperEk4 (Post 5507457)
So 1/8 ep car can?pls I promise to drive carefully n u have a bnew market :)

Nice try... :lol:

Kylelim 03-04-2009 12:55 AM

So 1/8 ep car can?pls I promise to drive carefully n u have a bnew market

Hello super ek4 1/8 onroad ok ..... off road sorry NO. it is not about you drive carefully but the 1/8 EP offroad is too damaging to the track.

kyle

TonyNg 03-04-2009 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by Kylelim (Post 5507822)
Hello super ek4 1/8 onroad ok ..... off road sorry NO. it is not about you drive carefully but the 1/8 EP offroad is too damaging to the track.

kyle

BIG Alan try again(like Energizer - Never Say Die !), this time promise him u use 1/10's tire in ur 1/8 loh. This will really b a brand NEW market.:D

SuperEk4 03-04-2009 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by TonyNg (Post 5507849)
BIG Alan try again(like Energizer - Never Say Die !), this time promise him u use 1/10's tire in ur 1/8 loh. This will really b a brand NEW market.:D

Can aah? I dun mind leh, ok ok lah I get it 1/10 off road

ANX 03-04-2009 11:54 PM

Are 1/10 MT allowed?

Originally Posted by Kylelim (Post 5507822)
So 1/8 ep car can?pls I promise to drive carefully n u have a bnew market

kyle

VTR 03-05-2009 01:29 AM

BK, any chance of a crawler trail?

Kylelim 03-05-2009 01:51 AM

ANX Are 1/10 MT allowed?
Hi ANX, stadium truck is ok but monster no. sorry

Hi VTR
we have some land to do a crawler section but it will be after the off road track
Kyle

ANX 03-05-2009 03:09 AM

so are 1/10 e-revo's ok?

VTR 03-05-2009 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by Kylelim (Post 5512983)
ANX Are 1/10 MT allowed?
Hi ANX, stadium truck is ok but monster no. sorry

Hi VTR
we have some land to do a crawler section but it will be after the off road track
Kyle

glad to know that....will b looking forward for it

Originally Posted by ANX (Post 5513021)
so are 1/10 e-revo's ok?

e-revo got 1/10 mah???:confused::confused::confused:

Suzukee 03-05-2009 08:20 AM

Cool, 1/10 offroad track for stadium trucks! :tire:

If someone like me who come out from no where and want to try the offroad track, how do i go about it the proper way?
Register as member first?
Pay per-entry fees?
Or spend at the shop first, aka East Coast style?
I'm new to operator-owned RC tracks, so pardon my ignorance.

Oh, and out of curiosity, any idea how the layout and jumps will be like? :)

hardrider 03-05-2009 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Suzukee (Post 5513899)

To my understanding, the track layout will be challenging BUT the obstacles will be rollable. Fun for everyone!

Evil Ernie 03-05-2009 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Suzukee (Post 5513899)
Cool, 1/10 offroad track for stadium trucks! :tire:

If someone like me who come out from no where and want to try the offroad track, how do i go about it the proper way?
Register as member first?
Pay per-entry fees?
Or spend at the shop first, aka East Coast style?
I'm new to operator-owned RC tracks, so pardon my ignorance.

Suzukee,

Hey thanks for asking this very gd question. If BK sticks to old rules ( ..i guess he will.. ), payment wld be:

1) Track fees wld be a certain amount for a weekday and a different amount for a weekend. Once paid, it will give u access for THAT day.

2) Some ppl prefer to pay on a quarterly basis.

3) Others prefer to make a yearly payment.

Again, i am just making an assumption based on the old rules at queenstown.I have not put in any amt. and will leave that entirely to BK.

I am utterly excited abt the off road track too.hehehe..lets hope ( i am sure it will) it'll be a gd one..!!

regards
Evil Ernie

ANX 03-05-2009 11:40 PM

ya e-revo is 1/10

Originally Posted by VTR (Post 5513425)
glad to know that....will b looking forward for it

e-revo got 1/10 mah???:confused::confused::confused:

stephano 03-06-2009 01:10 AM

hi kyle, will you be opening your shop this saturday? thnx

kuanseng1981 03-06-2009 04:52 AM

Finally a 1/10 off road track. But that means i need to spend money to buy Brushless and Lipo :(. Well at least my X10 got a better place to ran, hope it will be better than Turf without the big big jumps.

SuperEk4 03-06-2009 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by kuanseng1981 (Post 5517920)
Finally a 1/10 off road track. But that means i need to spend money to buy Brushless and Lipo :(. Well at least my X10 got a better place to ran, hope it will be better than Turf without the big big jumps.

big jumps in turf is for my EP CRT hee

alana07 03-06-2009 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by kuanseng1981 (Post 5517920)

:lol: if your x10 cant take the big big jumps/humps/lumps, then it ain't a buggy and its best to return to its original place...on the shelf!!!:D:lol:

etino 03-06-2009 06:35 PM

If you guys really can't wait for the track to be ready, perhaps consider this;

http://www.eventgames.com/interactiv...ts/games13.htm

Must tell the Pasar Malam operators.

Boxey 03-07-2009 07:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Markings should be done by Monday night if weather permits.