R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Singapore R/C Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/singapore-r-c-racers-22/)
-   -   Raffles Marina Track Still Avail ? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/singapore-r-c-racers/27203-raffles-marina-track-still-avail.html)

binot 11-05-2003 07:01 PM

Raffles Marina Track Still Avail ?

Hi All,

Just went down to CCK CC to register so that can play at RM track...was told by the staff that track is no longer there...Can someone pls verify with me...Hope that I did not waste the $60 dollars...

vones 11-10-2003 10:42 PM

Re: Raffles Marina Track Still Avail ?

Originally posted by binot
Hi All,

Just went down to CCK CC to register so that can play at RM track...was told by the staff that track is no longer there...Can someone pls verify with me...Hope that I did not waste the $60 dollars...

not sure when they are tearing it down....so better make full use of it b4 it closes....was still there last sunday..........:D

TOMJR 11-10-2003 11:55 PM

Hope someone from cck rcmc can verify wat is happening :eek:
Is the track going to be tear down ? :( :( :(
Jurong track is closing soon too :( :( :(
Wat is happening to the rc in spore ???????
Wheras malaysia is popping out very nice and beautiful track every now and than.:nod: :nod: :nod:

binot 11-11-2003 12:28 AM

Looks like better join Marine Parade RCMC...at least the east coast track more perm but also heard some news fro one of the threads that that going to go soon due to dwindling membership...Sad Sad...Track only open a few months ago now going to close down...:cry: :cry:

Seem to me quite like our usual Singaporean RC attitude of doing things...Once got nice perm track, people start to behave in weird ways like complaining membership too Ex la, Fix track layout..no fun... everytime play on same track sian...Frankly Im amaze that in Sing we have a track like the East Coast for us to play in...Singapore already so land scarce...We better treasure what limited time we have left before all of us end up playing in the car parks...Can I suggest that CCK and Marine Parade RCMC members work together on this? If everybody can sing one tune, Im sure the song would be beautiful for us all...

TOMJR 11-11-2003 02:49 AM

Totally agree with you...........
RM track is a very nice track sad to see it being tear down :cry: :cry: :cry:
I will say that LHS owner should do something about it after all if no track means less player= no business :eek: :eek: :eek:
let us all hope that things will turn better in times to come......:nod: :nod: :nod:

RR 11-11-2003 07:24 AM

Originally posted by TOMJR
Totally agree with you...........
RM track is a very nice track sad to see it being tear down :cry: :cry: :cry:
I will say that LHS owner should do something about it after all if no track means less player= no business :eek: :eek: :eek:
let us all hope that things will turn better in times to come......:nod: :nod: :nod:

couldn't agree with you more:nod: :nod:

vones 11-17-2003 09:17 PM

going by the info i hve...its either the track is going to be close down OR taken back by Raffles Marina who might hve plans to run it ...of course for a fee....

Anyway....there's a Open Race end of this month ...30 Nov....lets give our support to this last race for the year..as you guys knows tat it is now the raining seasons...who knows when theres ' another race...at such a nice place....:) :cool:

TOMJR 11-19-2003 07:08 AM

Yup i heard that rm itself is taking back the track........
btw its better than tearing down such a beautiful track...

fuse01 11-22-2003 08:40 PM

Hur? Rm closing down so fast? i tot CCK say the track will stay?
shucks can mr chu come out and advise us on the matter? ask ppl to join then no track? cannot be right?

can anyone verify the close down of the track?

BuggyMan 11-23-2003 01:27 AM

Originally posted by fuse01
Hur? Rm closing down so fast? i tot CCK say the track will stay?
shucks can mr chu come out and advise us on the matter? ask ppl to join then no track? cannot be right?

can anyone verify the close down of the track?

Heard that RM Management going to take over the track..
But the membership from CCKRCMC is not vaild..

Need to get the new membership from RM Management..

That wat i heard from...

Guys Any other News abt the RM Track???:) :)

GT-4 11-23-2003 01:54 AM

Originally posted by BuggyMan
Heard that RM Management going to take over the track..
But the membership from CCKRCMC is not vaild..

Need to get the new membership from RM Management..

That wat i heard from...

Guys Any other News abt the RM Track???:) :)

There is no confirmation as to whether if RM management will wan to take over the track, chances are not very high. I don't think they would wan to bare the cost of keeping the track, amount to around 1.5k every month

binot 11-23-2003 06:17 PM

So...what that means is that suckers like me who join CCKRCMC to play @ the RM track is now left standing high and dry la...:mad:

fuse01 11-23-2003 06:53 PM

lets wait for mr chu to talk before we come to a conclusion of any sort.
maybe he has better plans and bigger track or maybe he will join rcmc and let us cck members run PA track for free?

or maybe he will make another track? i guess must wait for him to show up.

in the mean time cool off, we all know he will come up with a good solution else he is in big trouble in little singapore. whahahaha

fuse01 12-01-2003 11:35 PM

just to keep this thread alive.

any CCK people to come out and tell us the news of RM >? or the rumour is true?
maybe someone can go CCK CC get some black and white

MrChan 12-02-2003 12:01 AM

Originally posted by fuse01
lets wait for mr chu to talk before we come to a conclusion of any sort.
maybe he has better plans and bigger track or maybe he will join rcmc and let us cck members run PA track for free?

or maybe he will make another track? i guess must wait for him to show up.

in the mean time cool off, we all know he will come up with a good solution else he is in big trouble in little singapore. whahahaha

Yup you are right for PA Track is Free of Charge for member but member is not free... :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: