Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers
Raffles Marina Track Still Avail ? >

Raffles Marina Track Still Avail ?

Raffles Marina Track Still Avail ?

Old 12-04-2003, 09:39 PM
Tech Rookie

in retro .. since the information is confidential in the first place .. then you should not have come to know about it .. unless of course .. you're also sitting on the committee .. and if you're not .. then this information should not be confidential ..

although we're in part (only) .. members of CCKCC .. but the societe that is in question is the RC portion .. and the person sitting on the committe are as every bit responsible as CCKCC themselves ..
Old 12-04-2003, 10:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by Vinyard
shut up and race.. !
No C.B. track how 2 race ?!!

Wah Bugs, whatsup doc?

Lai that 1 ah ?, when recruiting members everything can
check with Terence. Now leh, go check with CCKCC, like
that means he 'boh chup' liao lah ?.

Like what all the guys said, at least keep the members
posted man.
Old 12-05-2003, 01:51 AM
Tech Elite

IM NOT TRYING TO SIDE EITHER SIDE, NOR IM I THE COMMITTEE. PLEASE WATCH WHAT YOU SAY, OUAN.

It happen that I know one of the committee & he reveal it to me. It not really that confidential. Its just that i dont want to post it out & mislead anyone. Yes, its not right for Mr Chu not to inform e members about e outcome of all races( including EP,GP & Offroad). And Yes, you have e right to say whatever you like since you are also e member.

Like what fuse01 say, everyone also want an answer from Mr Chu. But since there is no answer from Mr Chu, why not call to e CCKCC directly & ask them. Maybe you will get e answer.

As for this Thread, Im out of here. Try to make peace & in the end being blame by others.
Old 12-05-2003, 04:55 AM
Tech Rookie

One word everybody ...

Tio pian liao !!! kenna fxxk in the Arse liao!!

Kenna playout !! No hope already !!

There goes yr hard earn money !! Mine too!!

Treat it like you bet on 4D, but never kenna

Oh well .... class act anyone?? nah
Old 12-05-2003, 09:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

sorry bugs, didnt mean to blame anyone .

apologise.

peace

just wait and see how it goes...
Old 12-05-2003, 12:25 PM
Tech Elite

Guys. I may sound like a busybody to you cos i have no share nor i play often there (Only ONCE). But i think if everyone is interested in saving that track, everyone should work together. Not putting the blame on other people.

The time to put the blame on other people is over. Try to salvage as much stuff (track) as possible.

Just my 2 cents view anyway
Old 12-05-2003, 09:26 PM
Tech Elite

No problem, fuse01. I just want to make peace with everyone & I think i should more or less let u guys know a bit on whats really going on. From e news that i know, there is something to do with e CCKCC itself. I hope by saying this will not offend anyone cause i really felt bad see u guys still waiting for Mr Chu answer.
Old 12-06-2003, 10:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Looks like we have got the answer...........
rm track have been removed even the driver stand is gone....
according to my friend who went there.......the staff say they want to clean up the track.....and everything will be back to normal next week....dont know true anot.
will any ppl from cckrcmc just come out and tell us wat is happening.... .......
Old 12-06-2003, 12:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by TOMJR
Looks like we have got the answer...........
rm track have been removed even the driver stand is gone....
according to my friend who went there.......the staff say they want to clean up the track.....and everything will be back to normal next week....dont know true anot.
will any ppl from cckrcmc just come out and tell us wat is happening.... .......
back to normal as in normal tennis court or race track...??
Old 12-07-2003, 06:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Unhappy

well my guess is as good as anybodys guess..

End of RM.....:
Old 12-07-2003, 09:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by vones
back to normal as in normal tennis court or race track...??
wat they say is back to the racing track........
hmmm guys if the rm track is closed than looks like thats the end of 1/10 gp in spore........
Old 12-07-2003, 10:17 PM
Tech Adept

Hi TOMJR, you know when your friend went? I went down yesterday...thinking of burning some fuel before they tear it down...but too late...Track is gone...

Actually, one of my friend did tried to enquire more info about this from the CC staff...but they say tocontact the RCMC people for more info...only thing they said was something about moving tack to indoor badminton hall... Got say like never say...Let hope for more info
Old 12-07-2003, 10:47 PM
Iceman27

You guys are a funny lot, all NATO (no action, talk only)...!!!

Many moons ago, I offered to write-in officially (petition) to get a response. All I needed was your particulars to prove you are registered... waited till the cows come home & nobody responded.

And several postings earlier, KK-racing also suggested grouping together to take steps to escalate this matter... again no responses.

What are you guys expecting... that the gov't will step in to resolve this issue??? Nobody is gonna help unless you bring it up officially... all the 'noise' here (RCTech) is not gonna do a thing...!!!

If you guys are not prepared to 'fight your own fight', don't bring this up... juz gets on my nerves to 'see' so many 'whiners' & so little 'doers'.

Old 12-07-2003, 11:33 PM
Tech Elite

U r rite Iceman27, let's hope the message can get thru' some of
the thick skulls (no offense) out there.

Just checked with the PM's office, LKY said he 'boh chup', cause
this issue is totally different fm SIA's.

Oso heard Terence Chu terminated all his mobile phone numbers, so cannot b contacted liao. And worst, he oso sold his computer
& cannot view what's happening in RCTech.
Old 12-07-2003, 11:49 PM
Tech Adept

Hello friends...I have personally contacted the CC just now and is unable to obtain the relevant info, seems like no one knows whats going on...I think the majority of the people who posted here have also tried the same...Just seem that this Terrance Chu guy is weird...His actions seems like his escaping from loan sharks...

From the looks of things, CCK RCMC also not very professional in how they deal with member inequries...How can such a club hope to survive by functioning this way? Once run into trouble...hang members out to dry... SAD SAD

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.