R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Singapore R/C Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/singapore-r-c-racers-22/)
-   -   YISHUN D10GP TSUISO CIRCUIT NIGHT DRIFT COMPETITION! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/singapore-r-c-racers/268845-yishun-d10gp-tsuiso-circuit-night-drift-competition.html)

ImperialRC 01-19-2009 03:04 PM

YISHUN D10GP TSUISO CIRCUIT NIGHT DRIFT COMPETITION!

1 Attachment(s)
The Singapore official D10GP @ the Yishun Tsuiso circuit Night Battle Competition will be held on the 7 Feb 2009, 6pm Till 11.30pm Presented by SGDRIFTERS and IMPERIAL RC.

Video of Circuit - http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Y...ght_380784.htm

Venue- Yishun Town Garden(Near to blk 924)
Nearest Mrt Station - Yishun MRT (NS16)
Buses from Ang mo kio,east coast-853,851,852
Buses from bedok,ubi -854
Buses from bukit timah -851,852

Map location -http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_3573/travel_site_126545/

Registration will be on that day at the counter near the grand stand.Lookout for Zhirong or Marc.

Rules and Regulations
1.Fee is $15 SGD.(no F2 tires included)
2.Please bring your own F2 tires or you can purchase it at the registration counter on that day of event or by early booking at 93411109 - Zhirong
3.Prizes will include Speedway Pal,ABC hobby products and Trophy-(1st position only)
4.Judging will be base on best of 3 run
5.Judging will be similar to U.P challenge(angle,proximity,flow)
6.Overtaking during tsuiso is not advised unless the lead driver makes a mistake or crashes.
7..No peeping at the score sheets while judges are at work.If one is found doing that will be disqualified or banned from joining D10gp in future.

Qualifying Round
Drivers are judged in solo runs during the qualifying round and they are given 2 to 3 judged runs. The top 16 drivers are ranked 1 to 16 according to their points given by the judges. Each driver will be awarded 0 to 100 points in qualifying runs.

Tsuiso Battle
After these top 16 drivers are selected, the Tsuiso, "Best 16", heads-up eliminations start. The competitors who make it to the Tsuiso, drifts side-by-side, going against each other two cars at a time. Drivers are paired up based on their single run scores (1st vs 2nd, 3rd vs 4th, 5th vs 6th, etc). As the elimination rounds progress, one driver is eliminated from each run so from Best 16, it goes to Quarter-Finals (8 drivers), then Semi-Finals (4 drivers), then Finals (last two drivers) until a winner is declared. The winner and runner-up and the highest scoring driver from the two eliminated in the semi-finals takes third place. If the two drivers eliminated in the semi-finals have an equal score, a run-off round is run to determine 3rd place.

Judging
Judges evaluate speed, angle of attack and overall vehicle control and factors like slowing to the point of hindering the other driver, running into another car or spinning out mean an automatic end of the run. To advance to the next round drivers make a more aggressive drift angle, carrying a higher speed through a corner, and showing good handling of the car. The “Start Line” shall not be crossed for any reason when on the grid and preparing to start. Loss of points will result from such infraction. Passing is not encouraged during Tsuiso battles. If the leading car is taking the qualifying line, a pass would be considered to be an improper pass. Passing is only allowed if the lead car makes a mistake. A safe pass is one that is done in such a way that the car being passed does not lose any speed and control after the pass is complete. Drift angle is the difference between the direction of travel and the direction the vehicle is pointing.

Factors determining a driver's final score are awarded/deducted on following elements
1) Drift Angle - Good drift angle with not too much over or under steering.
2) Drift Speed - High speed and good control is is an advatage.
3) Drift Line - Keeping the line @ close clipping point.
4) Entry Speed - High entry speed with good control.
5) Dori-Dori - Extra points will be added for dori dori at straights.
6) Nudging - Points will be deducted determined by nudge impact.

Authorised Tires
- F2 Tires are allowed.
- ABS Tires are not allowed.
- HPI Drift Tires are not allowed.
- Tamiya Drift Tires are not allowed.
- Yokomo Drift Tires are not allowed.
- Slick Tires are not allowed.

Vehicle Modifications, Interior and Exterior
- GT Wings, Side Mirrors, Exhaust Pipes, Lights etc. are allowed.
- One-Way Differentials, Solid Axles, Spools are allowed.

Authorised Batteries
- Side-By-Side Packs are allowed.
- Stick Packs are allowed.
- Li-Poly Packs are allowed.
- Li-Ion Packs are allowed.

Important Notes- If the number of participants is less 16 on event day, only best 8 will be
selected from the qualifying rounds. Therefore Quarter-Finals will not take place.
- Non-Competitors please kindly switch off your Transmitter and Receiver
to prevent frequency interference during the race.
- Track will only be opened for the usual drift sessions and meets and will be open at 5.30pm before the drift event starts for candidates to warm up at the circuit.
- The organisers will not be responsible for any loss/Damage of personal items or belongings at the venue.
- Prizes will be awarded to Top 3 winners.

One night of non-stop dori action,3 winners will emerge!!!

Champagne sponsored by driftfactor pub and phototaking,regardless you are gona drink it or shower your winning buddies with it.But please do not srpay at the magazine photographer.Thanks

D.J/commentator - BakaBaHao

Sponsored By Driftfactor Pub.

Media coverage by Hotstuff Magazine and Epoch Times Singapore

Name / Frequency
1.MadSlyder / 40.61fm
2.Tenguku Doriya / 2.4Ghz.C
3. Eric Cheng / 27.045
4.Vwongjj / 27.???
5.Kido Seishirou / 75.690FM
6.Trust / 27.175FM
7. kelvintwt / 40.735AM
8. psycho / 2.4
9. Ian (Spektrum)
10.Alan / 2.4
11.Hachoo / 75.XXX
12. Maurice / 40.395AM
13. Roger / 26.995FM
14. Bin / 2.4 GHZ
14. Rza / 40.730Fm
15. Danny / TBC
16. Ziheng / 40.775
17. Winson / 27.075
18. Charles / 2.4g
19.Reuben Santos(non local competitor)Philippines
20.Martin Wolf(non local competitor)Australia
21.Barry Mullen(non local compeitior)Australia
22.Aslan(non local compeitior)Malaysia
23.Xianglong(non local compeitior)Malaysia
24.Ah Rong(non local compeitior)Malaysia

For more enquires please log into http://imperialrc.blogspot.com or www.sgdrifters.com.

Email - [email protected]
[email protected]

*I have recevied some emails from non locals and foreigners about the event.You are welcome to join the competition.If you would like to represent any team,company or country do let us know or label the flag and name on your bodyshell like the picture attached below.(optional)

charlessito 01-20-2009 01:35 AM

PVC? swee.:weird:

dinosao 01-20-2009 02:11 AM

The Singapore official D10GP @ the Yishun Tsuiso circuit Night Battle Competition will be held on the 7 Feb 2009, 6pm Till 11.30pm Presented by SGDRIFTERS and IMPERIAL RC.

Video of Circuit - http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Y...ght_380784.htm

Registration will be on that day at the counter near the grand stand.Lookout for Zhirong or Marc.

Rules and Regulations
1.Tires will be handed out on the day.PVC only.
2.Fee is $20
3.Please bring a set of 26mm rims to fit the tires
4.Prizes will include Speedway Pal and ABC and Trophy-(1st position only)
5.Judging will be base on best of 3 run
6.Judging will be similar to U.P challenge(angle,proximity,flow)
7.Overtaking during tsuiso is not advised unless the lead driver makes a mistake or crashes.
9.Drivers are allow to use led light kits with stobe lights.

Qualifying Round
Drivers are judged in solo runs during the qualifying round and they are given 2 to 3 judged runs. The top 16 drivers are ranked 1 to 16 according to their points given by the judges. Each driver will be awarded 0 to 100 points in qualifying runs.

Tsuiso Battle
After these top 16 drivers are selected, the Tsuiso, "Best 16", heads-up eliminations start. The competitors who make it to the Tsuiso, drifts side-by-side, going against each other two cars at a time. Drivers are paired up based on their single run scores (1st vs 2nd, 3rd vs 4th, 5th vs 6th, etc). As the elimination rounds progress, one driver is eliminated from each run so from Best 16, it goes to Quarter-Finals (8 drivers), then Semi-Finals (4 drivers), then Finals (last two drivers) until a winner is declared. The winner and runner-up and the highest scoring driver from the two eliminated in the semi-finals takes third place. If the two drivers eliminated in the semi-finals have an equal score, a run-off round is run to determine 3rd place.

Judging
Judges evaluate speed, angle of attack and overall vehicle control and factors like slowing to the point of hindering the other driver, running into another car or spinning out mean an automatic end of the run. To advance to the next round drivers make a more aggressive drift angle, carrying a higher speed through a corner, and showing good handling of the car. The “Start Line” shall not be crossed for any reason when on the grid and preparing to start. Loss of points will result from such infraction. Passing is not encouraged during Tsuiso battles. If the leading car is taking the qualifying line, a pass would be considered to be an improper pass. Passing is only allowed if the lead car makes a mistake. A safe pass is one that is done in such a way that the car being passed does not lose any speed and control after the pass is complete. Drift angle is the difference between the direction of travel and the direction the vehicle is pointing.

Factors determining a driver's final score are awarded/deducted on following elements
1) Drift Angle - Good drift angle with not too much over or under steering.
2) Drift Speed - High speed and good control is is an advatage.
3) Drift Line - Keeping the line @ close clipping point.
4) Entry Speed - High entry speed with good control.
5) Dori-Dori - Extra points will be added for dori dori at straights.
6) Nudging - Points will be deducted determined by nudge impact.

Authorised Tires
- PVC Tires are allowed.
- ABS Tires are not allowed.
- HPI Drift Tires are not allowed.
- Tamiya Drift Tires are not allowed.
- Yokomo Drift Tires are not allowed.
- Slick Tires are not allowed.

Vehicle Modifications, Interior and Exterior
- GT Wings, Side Mirrors, Exhaust Pipes, Lights etc. are allowed.
- One-Way Differentials, Solid Axles, Spools are allowed.

Authorised Batteries
- Side-By-Side Packs are allowed.
- Stick Packs are allowed.
- Li-Poly Packs are allowed.
- Li-Ion Packs are allowed.

Important Notes- If the number of participants is less 16 on event day, only best 8 will be
selected from the qualifying rounds. Therefore Quarter-Finals will not take place.
- Non-Competitors please kindly switch off your Transmitter and Receiver
to prevent frequency interference during the race.
- Track will only be opened for normal use @ 5pm before/after the competition and announced
on raceday.
- The organisers will not be responsible for any loss/Damage of personal items or belongings at the venue.
- Prizes will be awarded to Top 3 winners.

One night of non-stop dori action,3 winners will emerge!!!

D.J/commentator - wenHao

Sponsored By Driftfactor Pub.

Media - Fastlane magazine

Name / Frequency
1.MadSlyder / 40.61fm

For more enquires please log into http://imperialrc.blogspot.com or www.sgdrifters.com.

Email - [email protected]
[email protected]

Tenguku 01-20-2009 02:59 AM

Name / Frequency
1.MadSlyder / 40.61fm

kenny wu 01-20-2009 05:23 AM

o... no y on the 7/2/09 i got my ippt test on there day o............ no cannot go le.......

ImperialRC 01-20-2009 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by kenny wu (Post 5317423)
o... no y on the 7/2/09 i got my ippt test on there day o............ no cannot go le.......

A.W.O.L la bro..lolz

How come ippt in the evening?

You wan me to write a excuse letter to your unit officer? lol

Eric Cheng 01-20-2009 06:38 AM

Name / Frequency
1.MadSlyder / 40.61fm
3. Eric Cheng / 27.045

bin 01-21-2009 03:00 AM

Alamak! Mark y pvc?

And btw, i think solid axle and spool is the same thing.

Nov 01-21-2009 05:02 AM

Name / Frequency
1. MadSlyder / 40.61fm
2. Tenguku Doriya / 2.4Ghz.C
3. Vwongjj / 27.???
4. Kido Seishirou / 75.690FM
5. Trust / 27.175FM
6. Hachoo / 75.XXXFM
7. psycho / 2.4
8. Eric Cheng / 27.045
9. Ian (Spektrum)
10. Alan / 2.4

Brought over the updated list from SGDrifters...

ImperialRC 01-21-2009 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by bin (Post 5321882)
Alamak! Mark y pvc?

And btw, i think solid axle and spool is the same thing.

yep, some people use the term spool and some solid axe so i listed both so tat they understand either way.

this time round pvc bro,next time dun have,i give you my word bro.

I cnt move the position of the track but i m sure but i can change the tire rules next time.I just wanna see who is the godlike person to emerge and prove that both is a piece of cake to him.And for the judging i m trying to get jensen tan 1:1 D1gp drifter to judge.To me Fair judging is more impt than tires.If everyone is using pvc i think it shld be ok.Die together mah.The challenge is there bro.Overcome it is the best way to be better.Once jensen confirms i can go for my beer session at the kopitiam beside and drag maddog with me.

Now we know why bunta pass the gc8 to takumi after Takumi got so used to the ae86.

bin 01-21-2009 09:10 AM

Ok la! Btw, how many judges will there be? If can't get Jensen, den how?

But, ok la, i will support u and join!

ImperialRC 01-21-2009 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by bin (Post 5322907)
Ok la! Btw, how many judges will there be? If can't get Jensen, den how?

But, ok la, i will support u and join!

If we cnt get jensen,Then i have to have my beer at the judging stand.damn..lol..just kidding.If maddog not joining i pull him at the stand with me and make some noise!! Impt we bring out the fun in it.I got a funny commentator with me.More of a singapore nomuken.lolz.So let not make it more like a comp but more like party.That day is freedom for us from our wives..to bad no racequeens,lolz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgWnT...eature=related

salbacutetah 01-21-2009 12:56 PM

so can bring and drink beer during competition?:sweat:

hosuyaka 01-21-2009 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by ImperialRC (Post 5323496)
If we cnt get jensen,Then i have to have my beer at the judging stand.damn..lol..just kidding.If maddog not joining i pull him at the stand with me and make some noise!! Impt we bring out the fun in it.I got a funny commentator with me.More of a singapore nomuken.lolz.So let not make it more like a comp but more like party.That day is freedom for us from our wives..to bad no racequeens,lolz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgWnT...eature=related

Sori Marc 29 jan i m leaving to work cant join the party with u man......
If i m there,i will need to pay alot for my error n mistake to my two bro man
hahahahahaha

ImperialRC 01-21-2009 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by salbacutetah (Post 5323721)
so can bring and drink beer during competition?:sweat:

No no,no drunk drifting allowed.:lol:

i din know i could be a bad influence.