Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers
Is Yishun Track reborn? >

Is Yishun Track reborn?

Is Yishun Track reborn?

Old 04-13-2009, 05:47 AM
Rza
Tech Adept

we will consider making higher walls next renovation.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:34 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

a few more layer will make the wall lower lao lol
Old 04-13-2009, 07:55 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rza
we will consider making higher walls next renovation.
wa.... higher walls + body shell scrape = buy more body shell
Old 04-15-2009, 12:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by charlessito

yeah man,the walls are slightly lower.Nice for video filming!!!. Rza anyhow huntam only....walls higher.
Old 04-15-2009, 05:47 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jevan90
Hi fellow drifters,

The Track is undergoin some major rebuilding.It started today and should be done by this thursday thanks to Imperial Rc's marc , The Yishun Town Council and those construction uncle's working hard in rain and sun for us to go sideways..i have taken
some pictures this afternoon and hope to share the good news to those who come and drift with us.The Drift meet will resume as usual on Friday night from 7pm till 12am
Sat-6pm till 4am
Sunday-5pm till 10pm.

Hope there will be another drift compeition there soon after the rebuild but Please do check with me,Dino,Fadly or marc to check for drift meets.cya guys.
woah!!!! cool man! i can still remember donkey years back when the track was abandoned and not in use!!! now its been renovated with drivers stand somemore!!!! really make me itch to go sideways again after nearly 2 years going 'straight' (touring ler). hehehehehe!!!!
Old 04-16-2009, 06:43 AM
Tech Initiate

is the track ready? got drift meet on fri nite?
Old 04-16-2009, 09:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by stylomilo
is the track ready? got drift meet on fri nite?
The track is so call done....but its full of sad and rough surface..went there last night..my whole rc is like so dusty and when i flip the car around...all the sand and stone drop out...OFF ROAD !!!
Old 04-17-2009, 09:56 AM
Rza
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by m33g0
The track is so call done....but its full of sad and .....
why so sad?? haha

for those who can sacrifice your t-drifts and time(for kit cleanup after every run)

Team Imperial Rc had the pleasure of becoming sweeper for the day as we tried to decrease the amount of sand and dust left over from resurfacing.

please do come by(if ur willing),

before the track closes for re-resurfacing(awaiting for marc to suggest to CC and its unconfirmed till furthur notice)..

Team Imperial Rc and friends was at the track today and had loads of fun due to the dusty, smokey tyre burning effect and smoke was in the air.. YES!! it smells too(smell of cement and sand lor.. not plastic or rubber)

but the aftermath after each run requires high maintainence for rx, pinion and spur and shocks... not to mention the tyres. right now, we have a high rate of wear for the t-drifts..

after abt 1-2 hrs at the track running at 5mins run time and 15 - 20 mins interval , 1/3 or more of the tyre was gone. its a rare sight to see for us, sg drifters whose tyre wear rate wud be much much much much much slower than that.

but hey, its damn fun..
Old 04-17-2009, 10:03 AM
Rza
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by charlessito
yalah.. make lower so that you can jump track again like in RCS.. and made driftmaster 'yoda' lol
Old 04-17-2009, 10:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Are we allow to play touring cars there? How much is the fees? Any electricity?
Old 04-17-2009, 02:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by somethree
Are we allow to play touring cars there? How much is the fees? Any electricity?

Hi bro,
Basically the floor is too smooth from touring and it's only catered for the drifters as it is not advisable for both tourers and drifters to use the track at the same time which both parties would end up crashing on each other.We would recommand BK's touring track at bottle tree park.

cheers
Old 04-17-2009, 02:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by m33g0
The track is so call done....but its full of sad and rough surface..went there last night..my whole rc is like so dusty and when i flip the car around...all the sand and stone drop out...OFF ROAD !!!
No worries, i understand one small portion of the track is rough as i have requested the town council to smooth that portion of it.As for the dust.They will sweep it up.The contractors have been working in the rain.Must understand for them.We already requested for them to sweep the dust away on a weekday,once it's sunny weather.Not a big problem.
Old 04-18-2009, 05:41 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by ImperialRC
No worries, i understand one small portion of the track is rough as i have requested the town council to smooth that portion of it.As for the dust.They will sweep it up.The contractors have been working in the rain.Must understand for them.We already requested for them to sweep the dust away on a weekday,once it's sunny weather.Not a big problem.
yup...mus thank the town council and also the workers...the feeling of the smoky effect is really fun...but the cleaning up part...HAHAHAHA...jia lat man!!...and someone left a chicken bone there..that attracted the ants...and i ended up crashing them up..oops...so SORRY...
Old 04-18-2009, 06:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

May I know how much is the track fees? Any electricity to charge battery? Got a TT-01D
Old 04-18-2009, 09:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by somethree
May I know how much is the track fees? Any electricity to charge battery? Got a TT-01D
The track is free for anyone and so is the power supply.All you need to do is bring yr charger down for charging.As for the tires, F2,T-drift or pvc is fine for the track.To us Drifting is not part of business,It a hobby to express our passion to go sideways.So no worries about any fees.All we have to do is keep the track clean from litters or debris.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.