Wiki Posts
Search

honest in Buying and Selling of RC

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2003, 03:53 AM
Tech Master

Default honest in Buying and Selling of RC

Hi Everybody,

hope no one is offended in this new thread.

Recently I bought a FTTC3 from this malaysian guy nickname Hackerr through RCtech.net. the price is okay, and the condition at the outer is acceptable. By believing the msg advertised of running only twice, i'm sure everyone know how the condition of the car.

With a great surprise when you dismantle the kit to do some round up of cleaning, diaster fell upon. The whole set of Telfon bearings, only two can be used. read hub short of one bearing. all pivot pins was bend and the dirt of the car had wasted me a new can of Tamiya spray to clean it up. I SMS him and he said the car belong to his brother and he can't make the decision.

I bought the car from him and yet he hold no responsible. Call him and never pick up the phone. i dun know wht is he afraid of.

With such incident, I hope that all the sellers and buyers must trade with honesty and be ready to accept calls from either the buyers or sellers if any fault was found in the Kit.

This guy was so false and hack that i HOPE YOU GUYS WILL AWARE OF HIM IN FUTURE. Malaysian big size built, always put his sunglass on the head, and lastly, he played AE TC3 and will be taking part in the Bestmart race this October 5th.
Old 09-29-2003, 08:49 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Re: honest in Buying and Selling of RC

The Guy you bought from is Barry if I am correct. Barry is the supposed con-man that have been made known in the forum here.

His mobile is either 98508*** or 96810***

serpentboy

Originally posted by fatboy
Hi Everybody,

hope no one is offended in this new thread.

Recently I bought a FTTC3 from this malaysian guy nickname Hackerr through RCtech.net. the price is okay, and the condition at the outer is acceptable. By believing the msg advertised of running only twice, i'm sure everyone know how the condition of the car.

With a great surprise when you dismantle the kit to do some round up of cleaning, diaster fell upon. The whole set of Telfon bearings, only two can be used. read hub short of one bearing. all pivot pins was bend and the dirt of the car had wasted me a new can of Tamiya spray to clean it up. I SMS him and he said the car belong to his brother and he can't make the decision.

I bought the car from him and yet he hold no responsible. Call him and never pick up the phone. i dun know wht is he afraid of.

With such incident, I hope that all the sellers and buyers must trade with honesty and be ready to accept calls from either the buyers or sellers if any fault was found in the Kit.

This guy was so false and hack that i HOPE YOU GUYS WILL AWARE OF HIM IN FUTURE. Malaysian big size built, always put his sunglass on the head, and lastly, he played AE TC3 and will be taking part in the Bestmart race this October 5th.
Old 09-30-2003, 12:09 AM
Tech Elite

Guys ........ before you calling someone a conman ...
Do you know how much the car was selling for???
Only SGD250 ......
Is that cheap or expensive???
How much do you need to repair the broken stuff???
And in the end, is it worth it???
Think about it ....

Just my 2 cents worth anyway
Old 09-30-2003, 12:15 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by AdR|aN
Guys ........ before you calling someone a conman ...
Do you know how much the car was selling for???
Only SGD250 ......
Is that cheap or expensive???
How much do you need to repair the broken stuff???
And in the end, is it worth it???
Think about it ....

Just my 2 cents worth anyway
The price is other topic... coz the guy told him is a new set and only "ran twice"...
Old 09-30-2003, 12:23 AM
Tech Elite

ok ok . i know that.
But who in their right mind would sell a car that ran twice at 250???
And by logic sense, would you buy a car that cheap and still believe it ran only twice???
Im not helping that guy. I just think that fatboy bought a very reasonable car.Aint cheap but aint expensive too right???

I know tat fella is a conman. he should be more truthfull about the car in the first place. I would have been angry too.

Just my 2 cents worth anyway. Not intended to offend anyone
Old 09-30-2003, 12:31 AM
Tech Adept

hope fatboy will think this way too... ok... thats it... its time to go back to work... and rc of course...
Old 09-30-2003, 08:51 AM
Tech Initiate

Default ?

If you do not know the facts, please keep your opinions to yourself. $250 is not cheap, it is market price.

Consider only 2 bearings are working, do you know how much it cost to replace the rest of the teflon bearings?

Dun know dun say so much lah.

ok ok . i know that.
But who in their right mind would sell a car that ran twice at 250???
And by logic sense, would you buy a car that cheap and still believe it ran only twice???
Im not helping that guy. I just think that fatboy bought a very reasonable car.Aint cheap but aint expensive too right???

I know tat fella is a conman. he should be more truthfull about the car in the first place. I would have been angry too.

Just my 2 cents worth anyway. Not intended to offend anyone
Old 09-30-2003, 08:57 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: ?

Originally posted by serpentboy
If you do not know the facts, please keep your opinions to yourself. $250 is not cheap, it is market price.

Consider only 2 bearings are working, do you know how much it cost to replace the rest of the teflon bearings?

Dun know dun say so much lah.
market price for 2nd hand??? Or brand new???
And wats market price for a 2nd hand car??? How to determine how much is worth it .... and how much is over paid???
Can you tell???
Old 09-30-2003, 08:59 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: ?

Originally posted by serpentboy
Since fatboy has got hes money back, no point i make any more points. Just one thing.
Teflon bearing sucks okie. It doesnt prevent dirt from getting into it. It prevent dirt from getting out.
If you do not know much about bearings, i guess you better go and study hard.
Old 09-30-2003, 09:07 AM
Tech Elite

I do not wish to offend anyone in here. I did not intend to put up messages to offend anyone. But at least serpentboy, you could speak with a better tounge.
Wat i am giving is only my own 2 cents point.

Just my 2 cents view anyway.
Old 10-01-2003, 09:41 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Re: Re: ?

so you mean you know??? becos you said it was cheap, that mean you claimed you know the market price. pose the questions you asked to yourself, stupid.

market price for 2nd hand??? Or brand new???
And wats market price for a 2nd hand car??? How to determine how much is worth it .... and how much is over paid???
Can you tell???
Old 10-01-2003, 09:42 AM
Tech Initiate

you are making a fool of yourself by saying "teflon bearings sucks" Obviously, you suck.

Since fatboy has got hes money back, no point i make any more points. Just one thing.
Teflon bearing sucks okie. It doesnt prevent dirt from getting into it. It prevent dirt from getting out.
Old 10-01-2003, 09:44 AM
Tech Initiate

Fatboy got his money back? are you sure? who said?

Old 10-01-2003, 10:04 PM
Tech Elite

Since you cant get your facts right, then forget it.