Tamiya TA-04 wanted

Old 01-15-2002, 11:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

...one of the most entertaining thread, huh? it's like watching THE PRACTICE or JUDGING AMY on CHANNEL 8 ... how will you call that? ... JUDGING ERIC or (BAD TRADING) PRACTICE? ... ho ho ho ... Happy New Year, all ...
Old 01-15-2002, 11:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Re: Remark

...and the day came it finally ended ... indeed, eric, times (economy) are bad. that why people have to sell off stuffs. and for the posts? even if I'm busy, I won't miss these for anything ... very informative and entertaining ...

Originally posted by Eric Cheng

Anyway, I feel very tired in settle (SETTLING THIS) problems. I will not reply anymore to anyone (ANYONE'S) comment from now.

I find is wasting time. I just let the fire burning (BURN) until it automatic (AUTOMATICALLY)
goes off.

THX

Last edited by polesitter; 01-15-2002 at 11:34 PM.
Old 01-15-2002, 11:34 PM
Tech Regular

Why do you ask Kenneth?

Anyway, Eric is all worn out. Let's hope that is the end of that. Fancy him calling me childish and foolish. For those in the know, Caveat Emptor or "Buyer beware" is actually a very commonly used term in the property and retail sector. Given the excitement of the past few days with accusations flying here and there, conflicting eye witness reports and an invitation to see a seasoned driver beat then burn the brand new car of another hobbist, I thought a small mention of this term was quite appropriate.

It just goes to show that Singapore is too small a place to try and con people and the power of the Net makes it even smaller.

Whilst I can understand that Eric is quite annoyed at all our comments (not just mine), my own view is that as a matter of public interest, issues (such as this one) should be aired in appropriate forums so that others may learn from the experience and avoid being a victim of a similar situationl.

Let this whole episode be a lesson to us all.

For sellers, remember that "what goes around comes around" - i.e. even in a sale and purchase transaction where there is always room to negotiate price and other terms, one should always try and be honest in what they sell. If you don't, it will affect both your reputation as a trader and as a racer.

For buyers: know your stuff, inspect carefully and ask appropriate questions. If need be, come to some arrangement (as suggested by others) to fully inspect and test the product before you part with your money.

Happy driving and happy trading fellow racers!
Old 01-15-2002, 11:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Polesitter, you teach English!?
Old 01-15-2002, 11:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

... it doesn't have to be that bad ... teflon lube or thin/light oil, cheaper than buying BBs. They say it works.

Originally posted by hobby_boy
TA04 pro with brass bushing is like selling a Toyota Celica with a datsun pickup engine - or selling a 98octance petrol with some Deisel mix into it.
Old 01-15-2002, 11:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

... to the guy who bought Eric's TA04, maybe you can sell it back to him now, he's looking for one. He's willing to pay more this time. In such a difficult time, earning a bit won't hurt, right?. I'm sure bushings or ball bearings won't matter to him. At 180? it's still cheap. It's been hopped up by him, isn't it ....
Old 01-15-2002, 11:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

if a person sells a TA03 with bushings, I will not blame him because it comes with Bush-ing. But the TA04pro comes with Clinton-ing right? How about selling EC a Subaru WRX without the rear drive shaft ? or remove the turbo unit ?? hahaha MAybe take out the LSD and put in a Subaru Vivio differential into it HaHoHa

have a happy Chinese New year ---- boooooooo(jeer) cheater
Old 01-16-2002, 12:31 AM
Tech Regular

Sorry boyboy, there isn't any Justice Bao here in Singapore. Try Kong Guan Tau Sa Bao or Ah Beng's Bao, maybe have.
Old 01-16-2002, 01:03 AM
Tech Apprentice

he he ... no lah ... (shy shy) but i can french toast too ... HA HA HA ... let keep to the topic. This is "TA04 wanted" thread that has become "TA04 (SELLER) WANTED (BY THE POLICE) ... he he he ... ehem, so solly ... stick to it, shall we or we go to other tredz. ok?

Originally posted by Kenneth Tan
Polesitter, you teach English!?
Old 01-16-2002, 01:07 AM
Tech Apprentice

ouch! man! that hurts ... you shouldn't have written that ( in lower case) ...

Originally posted by hobby_boy
have a happy Chinese New year ---- boooooooo(jeer) cheater
Old 01-16-2002, 02:20 AM
Tech Rookie

Red face

sapakan na!!!
Old 01-16-2002, 04:20 AM
Tech Rookie

Angry who will believe you...MR ERIC CHENG ...

MR ERIC, who will believe you...you see urself..so many ppl is tok abt u...if u do something dishonest to ppl...of course ppl will complain and disclose you on the net...to prevent the occurence of such incident happen to any innocent ppl...

you think ppl will waster ur time to write out an essay to disclose you knowing that this will bring legal issue if it is not the truth...

pls use ur head and think...

me just want to warn ppl out there in the net regardless of racer or beginner, to prevent ppl frm being cheated by your honest look...

So many ppl is rebuting you...i think ppl will not want to deal with you anymore because of you act....you are an expert rc car...you should help ppl to setup their car and not to do dishonest act...

I HOPE THAT THIS WILL WARN OTHER FRM THIS GUY ERIC CHENG..........

If you dare, come and sue me with evidence showing that you are innocent!!!you are a coward to let the incident close...

HOPE this do will 'justice' to you....
Old 01-16-2002, 06:38 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by polesitter
... to the guy who bought Eric's TA04, maybe you can sell it back to him now, he's looking for one. He's willing to pay more this time. In such a difficult time, earning a bit won't hurt, right?. I'm sure bushings or ball bearings won't matter to him. At 180? it's still cheap. It's been hopped up by him, isn't it ....
I dont want to see him no more...
Old 01-16-2002, 08:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Re: who will believe you...MR ERIC CHENG ...

Originally posted by eman

If you dare, come and sue me with evidence showing that you are innocent!!!you are a coward to let the incident close...

Hmmmm what eman said above reminds me of what our Senior Minister said to our distinguished opposition politician Chee Soon Juan...even he has employed a QC to fight for him so maybe our Mr Eric Cheng would like to employ one to defend himself or be called a liar???

Kiwiki: I'm sure i know which party you will defend!!! haha!!

Kenneth: Look at kiwikid's signature profile for his profession!
Old 01-16-2002, 05:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

What is hi-top servo?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.