Nitro car forum

Old 07-04-2002, 05:47 PM
Tech Regular

any serpent impulse owner is using the new 4mm chassis....how much more stronger does it compare to the stock one...had a few friends having chassis bent in the front with not so great impact...i know cars are not designed to be something that is being hit but we all do hit stuffs when we are too caught up in driving
thanks
Old 07-04-2002, 07:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

hi, 4mm chassis should be a good investment. but unless yours is bend, just stay at 3mm. 4mm is heavy!!!

try not to hit the wall head on.

serpent is a strong car, not much damage even after flying around at ms or trackion rolling around, kissing the side curb and kanna wack by other cars. the only thing that failed was the exhust pipe and poped a front doggie bone. ...

so far so good.
Old 07-04-2002, 07:49 PM
Tech Regular

yah!mine is bent and considering both the stock and 4mm chassis....i think it's about $40 diff....i'm better off with the 4mm considering my driving