Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers
Newbies Queries - Ask and you shall be answered! >

Newbies Queries - Ask and you shall be answered!

Like Tree1Likes

Newbies Queries - Ask and you shall be answered!

Old 01-16-2006, 06:31 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default "newbie" need help

I have just finish building my TG10-Mk.2
I found out that the front arms are harder to push up then the rear. Its that common.
The Ground clearence is very low, like 3-4 mm?? WTF

Can ppl who play with Mk.2 please help me out??? Give me some setting advice too. I would wish to set up my car properly before running it, i case something bad happens
Old 01-17-2006, 04:31 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by jianming
I have just finish building my TG10-Mk.2
I found out that the front arms are harder to push up then the rear. Its that common.
The Ground clearence is very low, like 3-4 mm??
your front springs may be stiffer than the rear ones, that's normal. but just to be sure, u may want to disconnect the shocks and check the suspension parts for any binding

3-4mm is too low a ride height. try adding more spacers to your shock or tighten the shock collar. if that doesn't work, check your downstop grub screws to make sure they're not overly tightened and limiting the ride height

cheers
Old 01-24-2006, 12:56 AM
Tech Rookie

Default g4 belongs to hu??

guys may i ask the nitro car g4 is by which company...thx...
Old 01-24-2006, 01:19 AM
Tech Rookie

team magic
Old 01-24-2006, 05:49 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default User name change

Hi all, im noob to this forum, can any1 tell me how to change my username? thanks!! and, wats hot in R/C now? i started in '97 and super10, 1/8th Gp were so hot. hahas, old time..
Old 01-24-2006, 05:12 PM
Tech Regular

Default hobby shops in Singapore

Dear All,
I am an RC heli and plane rookie from the Philippines. I will be coming to Singapore next month. I would like to ask where I can find hobby shops or individuals that sells good reasonably priced heli and plane parts

Thanks
Mar
Old 01-25-2006, 02:02 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Heli and planes

Originally Posted by ramesra
Dear All,
I am an RC heli and plane rookie from the Philippines. I will be coming to Singapore next month. I would like to ask where I can find hobby shops or individuals that sells good reasonably priced heli and plane parts

Thanks
Mar
u may try hobby place at sembawang shopping centre, the price there are quite reasonable. Rotor hobby at Kitchener complex also have a wide range of heli and plane parts. all the best
Old 01-25-2006, 03:59 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by ramesra
Dear All,

Thanks
Mar

Dear friend,

You'd like to visit www.daddyhobby.com, a singapore forum dedicated to flying things. Also located at the same forum are the addresses to the hobby shops in Singapore ->http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12

Cheers!
Old 01-25-2006, 04:55 PM
Tech Regular

Default Thank You

Dear Sirs nixaad and ses414,
Thank you for the info!!!

Mar
Old 02-02-2006, 05:04 PM
Tech Adept

What's the price of the Xray T2 and TRF415MSX roughly here? And which one is better in terms of quality and availabity of spare parts locally?
Old 02-03-2006, 10:19 AM
Tech Regular

Default Need help removing screw shaft..

My buggy screw head had broken off after a hard flip.Now left the shaft(thread) part in the aluminium piece.I can see both end of the screw shaft.The head has snapped off.I intend to use a drill...but the shaft itself is kinda thin.Any other ideas/??Thanks...
Old 02-03-2006, 09:57 PM
Tech Adept

Hi, any idea which shop offers good parts support for yokomo(sd) cars and kyosho(zx5) in sing? Haven't shop around for quite some time. (have been spending lots of time on games lately )
Old 02-11-2006, 12:18 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Polycarb body repainting

Hi everybody! another newbie here :-) Is there a way to remove the paint on the polycarb shell? Thank you very much guys!

wendz
Old 02-11-2006, 02:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wendzg
Hi everybody! another newbie here :-) Is there a way to remove the paint on the polycarb shell? Thank you very much guys!

wendz
Gunze Mr. Color Thinner. You can get it at major airfix model shops. Most other thinner I tried are either too strong and damage the body or too thin which can hardly remove any paint.

Old 02-12-2006, 01:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

hi need help with my nitro rc car. the brand is CEN. i cant start the engine.

i put the fuel into the tank and use the plastic pump to push it into the engine. (one question here is how do i noe if the fuel has gone into the engine. because i keep noticing that the fuel keeps on moving back to the tank and there is alot of air spaces in the tube linking the fuel frm the tank to the engine.)

next i put the start plug and pull the string to try and start the engine but it wld'nt start.

anyone knows the prob?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.