Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers
Newbies Queries - Ask and you shall be answered! >

Newbies Queries - Ask and you shall be answered!

Like Tree1Likes

Newbies Queries - Ask and you shall be answered!

Old 08-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Tech Apprentice

Exclamation Motor??

i ran my TT-01E today with a stock motor and when ever i change from throttle to reverse my motor like sparks up.?? is this wrong? it also does it when i just run in reverse??

Thanks in advanced.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:28 AM
Suspended

Default Gears

ok

i am wanting to learn more about tt-01 gearing ratios

what is the most amount of spur gear teeth can you have (i know it goes like 55,58,61. but can u go bigger than 61
and also the pinion gears( 22,23,24,25,26,27. can they go bigger or are the above all the different gears that can be used

thanks in advance
Old 08-16-2010, 04:56 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

hi,
where is the 1/8 offroad track in singapore? i would like to have a look
thanks
Old 08-16-2010, 06:56 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CJ RC
hi,
thanks
try under the bridge near segar lrt, not sure of exact location though, just heard of it from fellow racers
Old 08-16-2010, 08:13 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CJ RC
hi,
thanks
Where r u from?
Old 08-17-2010, 06:25 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

do anyone share their esc, motor, transponder (or even servo) among the chassis you own? Or you will have full set for each chassis??
Old 08-18-2010, 01:36 AM
Tech Regular

hello guys.. may i have some info that where i can find any shop who sell mini z and other parts with a good price? thanks guys
Old 08-18-2010, 04:58 AM
Tech Rookie

Default New to RC

Dear All,

I'm really new into RC and have been thinking of getting one, however I do not wanna spend too much for a start. There are people that have advised me to get a new TT01 RTR for a start. There are also some that was recommending me to get used Cyclone or Ta05 as they advised that there are more room for modification in future.

I'm really torn between these 2, please kindly assist. Thank you
Old 08-18-2010, 07:09 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Break Free
Dear All,

I'm really new into RC and have been thinking of getting one, however I do not wanna spend too much for a start. There are people that have advised me to get a new TT01 RTR for a start. There are also some that was recommending me to get used Cyclone or Ta05 as they advised that there are more room for modification in future.

I'm really torn between these 2, please kindly assist. Thank you
what are ue playing? drift or touring?

TT-01 is a real beginners kit, not much upgrades to do, unless ue are willing to spend $1000+ doing up the things. which is possible

Ta05 is more or less beginner kit also, just that its more of a challenge compared to tt-01 to built since its belt driven, which means the spur and pinion have to line up urself. (nv tried, comments are from friends hu experience using it)

cyclone is an advance kit, like ue said, cyclone has more room for hop-ups and for many racers, alot of them grew tried of beginner's kit and changed to advance kits for more options hope this helps cheers!!!
Old 08-18-2010, 11:02 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hansenhon
do anyone share their esc, motor, transponder (or even servo) among the chassis you own? Or you will have full set for each chassis??
If u have the cash, buy one each of each car. If not, then u need to swop around. Simple as that.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by rgregious
what are ue playing? drift or touring?

TT-01 is a real beginners kit, not much upgrades to do, unless ue are willing to spend $1000+ doing up the things. which is possible

Ta05 is more or less beginner kit also, just that its more of a challenge compared to tt-01 to built since its belt driven, which means the spur and pinion have to line up urself. (nv tried, comments are from friends hu experience using it)

cyclone is an advance kit, like ue said, cyclone has more room for hop-ups and for many racers, alot of them grew tried of beginner's kit and changed to advance kits for more options hope this helps cheers!!!
Thanks for the reply bro, am keen on drifting, basically that's what everyone is telling me as well. Hence I'm pretty torn between TT01 and TA05, cyclone most probably will be for the future.

Most probably I'll be getting a used TT01 rtr set. What do you think?
Old 08-19-2010, 01:05 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Break Free
Thanks for the reply bro, am keen on drifting, basically that's what everyone is telling me as well. Hence I'm pretty torn between TT01 and TA05, cyclone most probably will be for the future.

Most probably I'll be getting a used TT01 rtr set. What do you think?
Using a tt-01 for drifting is the best, as its practically indestructable, everything is set up properly, just put the parts together with the electronics and you can play

BTW just something you would have to look out for, get a TT-01D, not TT-01E or any other TT-01, the "D" stands for drift, it comes with adjustable arms so you can do the camber and stuff without having to buy like i had to when i started.

Go to orchard plaza level 2, the shop is call swan model and tradings, talk to the owner (winnie), she will help ue with the things you wan

wan to know more?
Old 08-19-2010, 03:17 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by rgregious
Using a tt-01 for drifting is the best, as its practically indestructable, everything is set up properly, just put the parts together with the electronics and you can play

BTW just something you would have to look out for, get a TT-01D, not TT-01E or any other TT-01, the "D" stands for drift, it comes with adjustable arms so you can do the camber and stuff without having to buy like i had to when i started.

Go to orchard plaza level 2, the shop is call swan model and tradings, talk to the owner (winnie), she will help ue with the things you wan

wan to know more?
Thanks for the information bro, I was actually aiming at a used tt01, it's a basic tt01 i believe not the tt01d, have PMed you, please let me know what you think about it? Thanks
Old 08-19-2010, 04:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

Questions?? Yeah Racing parts

Hi all,
I was wondering if there is a shop in Singapore that sells Yeah Racing Parts for the Tamiya TT-01E.

Thanks in advanced.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:07 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by LachlanWinten
Hi all,
I was wondering if there is a shop in Singapore that sells Yeah Racing Parts for the Tamiya TT-01E.

Thanks in advanced.
try street revo, woodlands vista point

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.