Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers
Newbies Queries - Ask and you shall be answered! >

Newbies Queries - Ask and you shall be answered!

Like Tree1Likes

Newbies Queries - Ask and you shall be answered!

Old 11-30-2008, 05:59 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by koifish88
hi, anybody noe where to buy servo plugs?
Racecraft Infinity (RCI) has them.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:07 AM
Tech Rookie

For the 2nd post here.. just wish to hear from any feel back that what does you people feel about online shop and which RC Shop You all Feel is good to recommand as we newbie to go ..
Old 12-01-2008, 01:01 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TomCart
For the 2nd post here.. just wish to hear from any feel back that what does you people feel about online shop and which RC Shop You all Feel is good to recommand as we newbie to go ..
my advise is avoid Bishop Power Products at all cost. its a online store.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

Just wandering, which shop in Singapore carries Team Losi products? Interested in a Losi Desert Truck RTR or Mini Rock Crawler RTR for X'mas
Old 12-01-2008, 08:36 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NexusKaiser
Just wandering, which shop in Singapore carries Team Losi products? Interested in a Losi Desert Truck RTR or Mini Rock Crawler RTR for X'mas

Swan models sells both of wht you mentioned at Orchard Plaza.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:30 PM
Tech Rookie

Default my advise is avoid Bishop Power Products at all cost. its a online store.

Oic thank .. for letting me Know this information.. and myself also like to share with you all also be careful about Imperial Rc this Online shop as this shop owner are not really a good business guy and he cheated lots of person already if you noticed my previous msg you all will know about it... Beware of it some advice for it.. As what i notice is he doing things are not from his own just like to show off what he have but at the back of it he does not have much thing for it...
Old 12-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by adrictan
Swan models sells both of wht you mentioned at Orchard Plaza.
Thx for the heads up
Old 12-01-2008, 09:50 PM
Tech Rookie

Smile

Oic thank .. for letting me Know this information.. and myself also like to share with you all also be careful about Imperial Rc this Online shop as this shop owner are not really a good business guy and he cheated lots of person already if you noticed my previous msg you all will know about it... Beware of it some advice for it.. As what i notice is he doing things are not from his own just like to show off what he have but at the back of it he does not have much thing for it...

haha You also got the same problem as me too i encounter this online rc shop too ..
Old 12-01-2008, 10:51 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Zeroz
haha You also got the same problem as me too i encounter this online rc shop too ..
I don't know about you guys but I had no problems with the seller when I gotten my shell ... so hopefully everything goes well for you guys
Old 12-02-2008, 12:52 AM
Tech Adept

hi does any1 know where 2 get micro t or minit in singapore thanks n can u tell me the price thank
Old 12-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by RaVeMaSter_VaN
I don't know about you guys but I had no problems with the seller when I gotten my shell ... so hopefully everything goes well for you guys
.. icic he now only got nothing much at all already ... Just be careful about it cause many people buying from him and myself went down personal to so call he shop actually is a car workshop and when i speak to him on phone he told me that everything on his blog have this and that ended up went down with my friends and got nothing in it plus his staff some are not working condition and the shell price b4 he lowly very ex .. sellling more high price den the shop selling in malayisa ....
Old 12-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nameless
hi does any1 know where 2 get micro t or minit in singapore thanks n can u tell me the price thank
Swan models at Orchard Plaza and bring in for you if u're interested. i saw a micro T there.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:55 AM
Tech Adept

any local shops selling hobbywing ezrun 60A combos??
Old 12-04-2008, 03:30 AM
Tech Rookie

.. icic he now only got nothing much at all already ... Just be careful about it cause many people buying from him and myself went down personal to so call he shop actually is a car workshop and when i speak to him on phone he told me that everything on his blog have this and that ended up went down with my friends and got nothing in it plus his staff some are not working condition and the shell price b4 he lowly very ex .. sellling more high price den the shop selling in malayisa ....
I agree with Vanmaster.So far i have shopped from them and i had no problem and most of my frens have bought alot of stuff from them also.you nick seem to be created just to boycott them.lolz..They are professional drivers and i have send my car to their workshop for tuning myself,and they have proven themselve by their videos.Please don't waste time posting all this.Seriously..nobody cares.People got eyes to see your motives and can tell you are not a geniune customer but just a shop owner.They aint dump you know.Same goes for Zerox.Be a man and arrange to meet them on a 1:1 scale race by beating their timing at the kallang Supersprint race or by Real drifting then posting all this lame and fake comments about them.

Last edited by Tenguku; 12-04-2008 at 04:01 AM.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:22 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Tenguku
I agree with Vanmaster.So far i have shopped from them and i had no problem and most of my frens have bought alot of stuff from them also.you nick seem to be created just to boycott them.lolz..They are professional drivers and i have send my car to their workshop for tuning myself,and they have proven themselve by their videos.Please don't waste time posting all this.Seriously..nobody cares.People got eyes to see your motives and can tell you are not a geniune customer but just a shop owner.They aint dump you know.Same goes for Zerox.Be a man and arrange to meet them on a 1:1 scale race by beating their timing at the kallang Supersprint race or by Real drifting then posting all this lame and fake comments about them.
HAha ... thanks for your comment back to me. that is one of ur view and i think you are the one who also created new nick as not long then me here as i just started this hobby at the beginning of NOV . If you been cheated you will sure have the same feeling as me everyone will know issit true or not true for this online shop. I didnt mention that he real car workshop is not good or he not pro in dirfting.. GUess you dont even know HOW TO read ENglish and understanding about it.. If you want to know can tell me right here okie from the start i also getting thing from him as i personal went down to the workshop for RC cars parts .

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.