Community
Wiki Posts
Search

wheres all the GET TO KNOWS drivers???

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 09:46 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default wheres all the GET TO KNOWS drivers???

Hi guys, theres a race during 20th Jan 08, at BK track, which is organise by BK, let show some response to the track owner since there is still a one and only EP track in Singapore.

Where are all those drivers who drove during "Get To know" races? This will be the same race like before in the NOVICE race. This will be a good chance to meet up with those even more experience in driving a RC car, as you can see it will be double as fun in the OPEN class race.

Come on guys, join the NOVICE race, its just another kick-off race of the YEAR. You wouldn't see this often in SINGAPORE where all difference brands cars running in a RACE. GREAT OPPORTUNITY to see surprised.

You can learn from those even more experience guys out there. Its just a hobby, no need to be shy,so lets meet up. Cheers!!!

Race Academy presents 2008 Season Opening Doubleheader
Old 01-12-2008, 08:30 AM
Tech Regular

Default All Gone?

No one around? Haha
Old 01-12-2008, 09:43 AM
Tech Addict

I guess when they saw some participants with TRF 415 in the novice class, they are like me scare to join. Later kenna cheah until one piece one piece. hehe

Maybe the $35 fees could be another factor that deters the student racers compared to the get to know race fee.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:47 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Old 01-12-2008, 08:28 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Sexytoy.com.sg
I guess when they saw some participants with TRF 415 in the novice class, they are like me scare to join. Later kenna cheah until one piece one piece. hehe

Maybe the $35 fees could be another factor that deters the student racers compared to the get to know race fee.
Its a novice class, everyone is using stock motor. u mean if they have a TRF 415, they can 100% win?In that case, PM me, I sponsor that guy a 415 MRE of mine, make sure they call themself a NOVICE.

Its not a race to win or lose for Novice class, its just another race for beginner to have a feel for racing. If everyone have this kind of thinking, those driver will stay where they are forever, until they find they r too slow, they upgrade car kit, go for faster race, in the end being kick to the last on the race, reason thats y some many RC driver die off after a period of time. This is a hobby, not a win or lose career.

$35 is another part n pieces for RC, if they find $35 too ex for a race experience, for medal and good lucky draw,then i think the track wouldnt be surviving for long. Anyway Sexytoy, Im just another RC lover, just wanna to get people together to have fun,no earning involve,and also not creating any debate here.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:24 AM
Tech Addict

Hi bro micro,

Oops, I forget that all will need to use stock motor.

Agree with you that it should be for the fun of RC racing. I could not join due to work commitment as I finish work in the afternoon(unless I can get someone to takeover my duties). BTW I am used to being slice until one piece one piece all the time .

Personally I think $35 is a fair price for the track usage, trophy, lucky draw and time and effort spent. I do hope to see more fellow rc players joining this novice race as well. What I meant it may attract more student racers with a lower entry fee for the novice class.

For those who had joined the race, Happy Racing!
Old 01-13-2008, 04:59 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Sexytoy.com.sg
Hi bro micro,

Oops, I forget that all will need to use stock motor.

Agree with you that it should be for the fun of RC racing. I could not join due to work commitment as I finish work in the afternoon(unless I can get someone to takeover my duties). BTW I am used to being slice until one piece one piece all the time .

Personally I think $35 is a fair price for the track usage, trophy, lucky draw and time and effort spent. I do hope to see more fellow rc players joining this novice race as well. What I meant it may attract more student racers with a lower entry fee for the novice class.

For those who had joined the race, Happy Racing!
Thank sexytoy bro understanding, if you can make, sure it will be a fun race. infact lowering entry fee is also useless, as you know, most of them have the same thinking of what you had say previously. People will still have alot to complain.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:57 AM
Tech Addict

agreed. humans will always complain

1) cars will never be fast enough (always want to upgrade newer stuffs),

2) Track time is never long enough (gal friend/ wife always complain)

3) Battery life will never be long enough (last time play hump pack battery 1200mah hope they invent 2400mah. now 4500mah hope they invent 7000mah)

4) and worst of all, time and money always not enough.
Old 01-20-2008, 04:54 AM
Tech Initiate

great race. althought i only went to had a look

micro80 how's yr race? i got no chence to saw u play your tt01