Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CRT.5 talk!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 10:14 AM
Tech Regular

Was suppose to go SKFW but was tie up ,i think the guys must have a lot of fun But friday if no rain die die also must play
Old 06-20-2007, 06:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ninjaturtle
Was suppose to go SKFW but was tie up ,i think the guys must have a lot of fun But friday if no rain die die also must play
We did enjoy... but I guess I need to practise more on my buggy. Friday count me in... I guess PEANUT18 also joining us and low_blow_joe.
Old 06-20-2007, 07:13 PM
Tech Adept

Wat time?
Old 06-20-2007, 07:48 PM
Tech Regular

Our timing will usually be from 1pm till dark
Old 06-20-2007, 09:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JCboy_06
We did enjoy... but I guess I need to practise more on my buggy. Friday count me in... I guess PEANUT18 also joining us and low_blow_joe.
ya bro..friday i can go..knn..my phone drop in water very hard to contact u all..but now ok le..hahax
Old 06-20-2007, 10:02 PM
Tech Rookie

Default CRT.5

Gentlement,
this CRT.5 sounds like a pocket rocket... interesting.. where the best place to get hold of one of the crt.5 in spore? hw many versions are there in spore? r they available in kit only? spares support? price range?

Appreciate advise.

Thank you.
Brgds
Old 06-20-2007, 10:24 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by bengturbo
Gentlement,
this CRT.5 sounds like a pocket rocket... interesting.. where the best place to get hold of one of the crt.5 in spore? hw many versions are there in spore? r they available in kit only? spares support? price range?

Appreciate advise.

Thank you.
Brgds
You can either get it from HMW Hobbies Trading or Just Hobby.There is only one version here the pro kit.Parts support no problem .Price $410 pro kit.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:30 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by PEANUT18
ya bro..friday i can go..knn..my phone drop in water very hard to contact u all..but now ok le..hahax

This is to tell you not to use the phone when you are busy doing business in the toilet.U need free transport to SKFW,please book early in advance, limited space available.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Default RE: crt.5

You can either get it from HMW Hobbies Trading or Just Hobby.There is only one version here the pro kit.Parts support no problem .Price $410 pro kit.
Thanks bro,

Questions, where are those 2 shops? where u guys normally frequent? whats yr view on the rtr and the pro kit? does crt.5 require min servos etc? whats the best way to start with crt.5? would like to join yr club..

Thank you
Brgds
Old 06-21-2007, 05:46 AM
Tech Regular

Thanks bro,

Questions, where are those 2 shops? where u guys normally frequent? whats yr view on the rtr and the pro kit? does crt.5 require min servos etc? whats the best way to start with crt.5? would like to join yr club..

Thank you
Brgds
We are frequent at HMW at grand link square,just beside LR 44 geylang.They don't sell RTR only pro kit.Yes it require mini servo.Bum start would be good enough.Not my club la, there is no club only kakis to play together.If tomorrow no rain we will be at SKFW playing in the afternoon from 2pm till dark.If you are free can drop by.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:40 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

We are frequent at HMW at grand link square,just beside LR 44 geylang.They don't sell RTR only pro kit.Yes it require mini servo.Bum start would be good enough.Not my club la, there is no club only kakis to play together.If tomorrow no rain we will be at SKFW playing in the afternoon from 2pm till dark.If you are free can drop by.
ya..bro..tomorrow finally can bash le..hand super itchy..hehehehx
Old 06-21-2007, 08:11 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PEANUT18
i guess ur fone is in the 'rich' setting now.. hahaha
Old 06-21-2007, 12:56 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by low_blow_joe
i guess ur fone is in the 'rich' setting now.. hahaha

Calling all SKFW kakis,there will be a bashing session today from 1pm till cannot see,please bring your own car and drinks cause drink will not be provided PLEASE DON'T RAIN. Popi Ti Kong Mai Lor Hor(pray to sky god don't rain)
Old 06-21-2007, 09:48 PM
Tech Rookie

Default crt.5

what is bum start??
Old 06-22-2007, 04:33 AM
Tech Regular

what is bum start??
Its a hand starter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.