Tech Regular

Originally posted by hellangel
yes, tomoro is sunday 28/09/03...

why u ask??
sorry aby race there
Old 09-28-2003, 06:33 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs down wake up......

"" ALL THE IN-CHARGED LISTEN UP""" CAN PLS YOU ALL follow up the event of the race of each race date so that we as the member should know wat happen there not just went there happily then in the end "" race "" so when back home from far away.........
Old 09-29-2003, 11:42 AM
Tech Adept

Terence Chu: erm... i still hav yet to c my blue membership card yet, i understand that u may hav been busy lately but it has been like about 4 to 5 mths already. I've recieved my pink card already tho', thx. btw i made my membership application at swan.
Old 09-29-2003, 06:24 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by kino2
Terence Chu: erm... i still hav yet to c my blue membership card yet, i understand that u may hav been busy lately but it has been like about 4 to 5 mths already. I've recieved my pink card already tho', thx. btw i made my membership application at swan.
me saw many members cards hanging at winnie's.. maybe u like to make a trip down and see if its hanging there?
Old 09-30-2003, 05:29 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by kino2
MOMEY in his pocket leo no action taken nothing of telling any event to the member (how they know or join the race)
Old 09-30-2003, 06:32 AM
Tech Adept

Default Stop bloody complaining lah

Will you guys stop bloody complaining! You guys are lucky to have a track to play ok! Without these guys you guys have one less track to play at ok!

All like babies, need ppl to feed. Go to CCK CC and check yourselves lah!
Old 09-30-2003, 08:45 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Stop bloody complaining lah

Originally posted by Gravedigger
Will you guys stop bloody complaining! You guys are lucky to have a track to play ok! Without these guys you guys have one less track to play at ok!

you bloody ass hole wat do think we as a member for wat ?, yar we are luckly to have a track to play,but at least to have a Right to know any race in R.M track , we are pay to know. As i am working six full day have no time to get the schedule. from CCK CC over the R.M track..
As the organizer just do a monthly announcement in the R.M track thread. so that we people dont need to weekly to ask and ask ""sunday got race or not"""....""sunday got race or not"""....

so Gravedigger just think if you are me sunday not knowing got race go there so far away, in the end "got race " how you feel ""shit right""

Last edited by poolman51; 09-30-2003 at 08:50 AM.
Old 09-30-2003, 09:16 AM
Tech Master

Sign...........Got on road track No off-roader track....

Terence ..terence... where our off-road track??
Old 09-30-2003, 12:23 PM
Tech Adept

Vinyard: yeah, went there to check on friday, its not there. maybe go there check again next week. thx anyway

Gravedigger: fyi i'm not complaining, and in this case i paid for the membership and i think i hav the right to ask about my card since it has been quite afew months already. so, is it wrong to ask about it? well i certainly do not think so .
And fyi i really do appreciate the efforts of ppl like Terence and many oths for their contributions to the local rc community, but that's an entirely different matter.
Old 09-30-2003, 05:09 PM
Tech Adept

The big baby is you ,brainless doesn"t had any feeling on others thoughs, think people like you so free always Go to CCK CC check or got friends to tell you...( two snake head)... go and drink your milk and grow up your brain........pls ... AS the poolman51 say if the organizer just do a monthly announcement in the R.M track thread people will not wasting any trip of going there.....
Old 10-01-2003, 07:08 AM
Tech Rookie

Angry PLS KEEP US ALL MEMBER INFORM

HALO to all the in-charge out there pls, i repeat myself pls, keep us all members inform out all the bloody races program that is going on in R.M club as you all know that not only u all have paid for membership,we others have the member too. everytime we ask in the foram no one wanted to tell,wat is this man pls wake up your bloody mind ok, and out poolman said is rite also i support him all the way.

Old 10-03-2003, 10:43 PM
Tech Adept

this bro here"s can anyone tell tomorrow sunday 05/10 got any race over cause tow week no play car leo ""Because race and race"" track being used.... hummm so can pls tell mi any event over ther just dont wan to wast my trip to there
Old 10-18-2003, 07:01 PM
Tech Adept

Terence>>( are kids welcome?)

Thanks!
Ken
Old 10-19-2003, 07:43 AM
Tech Addict

I dont think anyone is going to get any reply here bcos the people in charge does not read this regularly. Why not just ask for their contacts and call them personally?
Old 10-19-2003, 07:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by Wannabe
Terence>>( are kids welcome?)

Thanks!
Ken
no age limit.... can bring ur pet there too...