PICCO MICROMOTORI

Old 05-30-2007, 12:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default PICCO MICROMOTORI

Hello,

Need some advice;

A non-RC friend of mine just "inherited" 2 used Picco Integra, a couple of .21 size Picco engine and TONS of BRAND NEW (unopen) spares, eg belt, gear, arms, shalf, Tires etc (easily more than 100 pcs).... should have enough parts to rebuild it

Heard that this is a real antique car which no one play anymore. Do you think anyone is keen to buy it? And how much should I price it? I am a RC novice and clueless of the "resale" market rate for this

Many thanks.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Picco Integra

Hey I know this was a long time ago, but do you still have these parts? I run this old car and am having trouble finding parts.

Thanks
Old 10-11-2009, 12:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hello, I am really surprise to receive a post on this thread after such a long time

Yes, the parts are still available, should be somewhere in my storeroom. what do you need?
Old 11-03-2009, 05:12 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Google View Post
Hello,

Need some advice;

A non-RC friend of mine just "inherited" 2 used Picco Integra, a couple of .21 size Picco engine and TONS of BRAND NEW (unopen) spares, eg belt, gear, arms, shalf, Tires etc (easily more than 100 pcs).... should have enough parts to rebuild it

Heard that this is a real antique car which no one play anymore. Do you think anyone is keen to buy it? And how much should I price it? I am a RC novice and clueless of the "resale" market rate for this

Many thanks.
I'm interested in both the cars and the parts, sent you a pm, [email protected]/ 954.549.8641, thanks in advance
Old 11-04-2009, 06:38 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Picco Integra

Hi, if this is parts for the Integra 1/10 than you are god send. I've been looking for the spares like forever. How can contact you?