Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rossi .12 Outlaw

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2003, 04:45 AM
Tech Elite

Default Rossi .12 Outlaw

Is this a good engine? I saw it on the Buyers guide it stated 1.95Hp 43 000 rpm. If yes where can I find it in Singapore?
Old 04-17-2003, 05:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Rossi black pixie is available here.

Salutations Earthling!
i am using a 3port std plug black pixie in my v1rr. it rocks!
the power band is very wide . and acceleration is fast and hard.
i highly recommend this engine, however, the crankcase is slightly longer then a normal .12 size engine. so the engine will stick out a little<if you're using a serpent or kyosho tourer, you might find that you cannot use the left side rear chassis brace without extensive modification.
i am looking forward to convert it to a 5 port turbo by adding the new sleeve and head button.i think this'll give me added<like its not enough now...tee hee>low end power.
it IS available in singapore as a ready set comprising engine , manifold and tuned pipe.
i can't say i'm so thrilled with the tuned pipe and manifold .but the engine quality is fantastic.
let me know if you want 1, i could post it to you.
-FP
Old 04-18-2003, 07:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Rossi

You are right,great power and stable idle. But i sold mine which i specially ordered from oversea a year ago. where i didn't know that it can be convert to 5 port turbo!! I want to know where and how much is it? I heard its behindchinatown at geen swee rd? Pls let me or sms me at 94882708.thanks
Old 04-19-2003, 07:14 PM
Tech Master

Default its from ...

Salutations Earthling!
the company that brings in these engines is NTC enginnering hobbies in the basement of Fook Hai Building.
you need to bargain as the "initial price "is rather put offish.
they package the engine with rossi pipe n manifold<as i have previously stated, for 3 port ,you should not have to pay more than sgd400 n not more than sgd450 for the 5 port. then you should immediately run out and buy yourself a new pipe from other makes line RB or nova or something.....
if you have other queries, let me know, or sms me at 90038426
glad to help
-FP
Old 04-20-2003, 04:42 AM
Tech Elite

OK i m interested so how can order this engine? I m from Brunei, do NTC ship internationaly, actually? I want the 5 port turbo outlaw one.
Old 04-20-2003, 04:57 PM
Tech Master

Default how many?

Salutations Earthlings!
i'm sure that if you're ordering many ,NTC will be glad to post it to you, otherwise, if you know any one here, it'll be better if you just get them to purchase it for you and bring it over or send it over.
less aggravation.
i hope this helps!
Rossi is the BEST!
-FP