Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers
EPMTs check in here. (a subsidiary of TNT) >

EPMTs check in here. (a subsidiary of TNT)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree2Likes

EPMTs check in here. (a subsidiary of TNT)

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2003, 09:12 PM
Tech Champion

Location: founding member of THE "like to post BIG BIG pictures in the Off Topic, Special Interest Group".
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

well, i use my txt as a door stop at home right now...so they do come in useful around the house...lol JK on the door stop thingee! BC would kill me if he read that!!
Old 04-29-2003, 10:35 PM

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

tonight when you sleep... when you least expect it... you will be attacked by an onslaught of fully charged EPMTs...

I'm so disappointed in you.

Old 04-29-2003, 10:39 PM
Tech Champion

Location: founding member of THE "like to post BIG BIG pictures in the Off Topic, Special Interest Group".

dude...it was a joke.....a j-o-k-e....read my lips....a joke....haha.
howzit going dude? hear you jumping stuff backwards now?!!!! showing off your reverse module eh?...haha.
Old 04-30-2003, 02:41 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

i just nearly finished the clod, left the body only. the chassis looks funny, its like, really short! driving it is fine though. i think that monster is awfully heavy too. best part is that it doesn't have the txt roll. can't stand that. but i'm starting work on 2nd may, probably have no time to play already. get more trucks so you can use em as doorstoppers!
Old 05-25-2003, 02:34 AM

Default Hey OVERTKI11 - check this out!

Painted but not yet decaled...

It's AWESOME!!!

Tamiya tractor truck - FH12 Volvo Globetrotter. I liked this one cos it looked like one of them european racing trailers.

Wiring this puppy is fun. Installed under the cab is a Sound unit that produces sounds coordinated with the radio signals - ignition, idle, revving, braking, reverse, horns... it's awesome and LOUD (there's a pretty big speaker wired into the cab)!

Side view - racing profile yes?

Rear view.

Details are nice with Tamiya - check out the mirrors!

And the realistic headlights and chromed wheels.

Electronics are housed under the cab which tilts forward just like the real thing.

Overtki11 - dude, you gotta build your hauler and be my running kaki leh!
Old 05-25-2003, 04:09 AM
Tech Addict

hey that's a great volvo! where did u get it from? winnie? and nice background too, your house? hehe
Old 05-25-2003, 06:33 AM

Hey Huasze - how's life? Yes, I got that through Winnie. Whole new driving experience.
Old 05-25-2003, 06:37 AM
GKC
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Nice Volvo you have there,

heres my king hauler
Old 05-25-2003, 06:37 AM
GKC
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Another pic...
Old 05-25-2003, 10:10 AM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by BloodClod
Hey Huasze - how's life? Yes, I got that through Winnie. Whole new driving experience.
life is relatively ok for me. its 8 to 5 with night shifts every 4 days. the volvo, does it overturn easily? its got 3 speed right, fast or not?
Old 05-25-2003, 10:11 AM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by GKC
Nice Volvo you have there,

heres my king hauler
thats a nice background too!
Old 05-25-2003, 05:34 PM
HZM
Tech Addict

Hey...u guys are real bad! Stop posting those cool pic! Make me hand itchy again...BC care to give some price indication? GKC, yr king hauler is dam cool w those headlights! Wa lau....Pocket gonna be another hole if hooked Tats what happen to me the other time after reading TNT thread........
Old 05-25-2003, 11:16 PM

HZM - how you doing man?!! Long time no see/talk.

Does the Volvo overturn easily? Hard to say man... these trucks are not to be driven like I normally drive my trucks. I drive them more carefully and have yet to overturn it... (touch wood!).

After all the work in the paint and in the details it would be very very very painful to overturn the truck.

However, I believe that they will overturn if turns are made at high speed... it's part of the realism. Drive, shift gears, and then brake to slow down before a turn... then go back to first gear again.

A whole different type of fun man... these trucks. HZM - when you free come by my place and you can try! Promise you won't regret.

Seems like overtki11 has deserted us huh?
Old 05-25-2003, 11:53 PM
Tech Champion

OMG!!!! those are SWEET man......deserted? no lah, my wife just gave birth lah......Trinity was born on thursday, so been real busy.....plus she's a big baby so my wife had a preety hard time....oh well,

lights! sound! damn i gotta get mine fixed up man......

and dude, that yellow hauler looks damn real man!!!!

BC how much for the sound thingee? i'm thinking of adding that too.
yeah man, your truck sure looks like them racing trucks! just add a huge wing out back! and replace the driver seat with the handphone holder that looks like the cobra racing seat and you're set!!!

well. gonna dig up my hauler and build build build i guess.....now, where did i put that hauler.....hmmmm.....
Old 05-26-2003, 01:23 AM
Tech Champion

damn! 30 ball bearings!!!!!! man. i gonna be sooo broke after buying them bearings....so much for getting the sound module......
actually, do you guys think that bearings are an abso;lute must for these trucks? they won't be driven very fast right?
i know BC's got bearings in there...
how bout you GKC? got bearings in there too? and that yellow trucks' a screamer man! never knew that yellow could look so good.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.