Any monster truck kaki in the north?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any monster truck kaki in the north?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 08:04 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Any monster truck kaki in the north?

I just got myself a monster truck today. Looking for kaki to play. I'm staying at woodlands. Newbie here
Old 06-03-2006, 09:12 AM
Tech Apprentice

I normally night-bash at the huge open grassland near Marsiling MRT. Is your monster truck electric or nitro powered?
Old 06-03-2006, 09:24 AM
Tech Apprentice

Mine is nitro powered. Night bashing never heared of it. from ur opinion, the area there suitable for night bashing with nitro?
Old 06-03-2006, 09:34 AM
Tech Apprentice

Daytime bash should be alright, nitros are bound to invite complaints at night. You also need to put on some lights to see your truck properly. Which monster truck do you have?
Old 06-03-2006, 09:45 AM
Tech Apprentice

Mine's a savage x. My hand now very itchy, just got new toy cannot wait to bash. Me know nuts about rc nitro, managed to learn abit of theory today at rcshop while he runs in the engine for me.
Well, me thinkin of going to the field at wlds Ave12 today, daytime of course.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:29 AM
Tech Apprentice

Wow a Savage X. I guess we are on opposite ends of Woodlands . Have fun tomorrow.
Old 06-03-2006, 06:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Woodlands RC!

Hi,
just login n saw this,
did not charge up the TX,RX n starter batt if not can go play play with you guys.
what time u all going to Ave.12 to play....
btw where is Ave.12 exactly?? is it need woodgrove sec??
have fun.
Old 06-03-2006, 09:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Its near Greenwood Pri Sch, Woodlands Dr 62, I'll be there tis evening, still scorching hot outside. Hopefully won't rain by then. Only me alone going , still looking for kaki
Old 06-04-2006, 06:05 PM
Tech Regular

Hi useree,
is it grass or hard ground over there?
Old 06-05-2006, 03:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Grass here
Old 06-05-2006, 06:26 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi Useree!

There r a few malay guys playing savage x, SS with `upgraded' engines at an open space behind Casablanca Condo opposite Innova JC. Some of them play buggies too. Including myself.

We sometimes fly our planes and `bash' our savage at the open field behind Christ Church Secondary School. Usually on Thursday after 4pm or during weekends ...

PM me ur hp. no. and details and maybe we can arrange a bashing session together!
Old 06-05-2006, 11:11 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by katako
Hi Useree!

There r a few malay guys playing savage x, SS with `upgraded' engines at an open space behind Casablanca Condo opposite Innova JC. Some of them play buggies too. Including myself.

We sometimes fly our planes and `bash' our savage at the open field behind Christ Church Secondary School. Usually on Thursday after 4pm or during weekends ...

PM me ur hp. no. and details and maybe we can arrange a bashing session together!
Hi, I just got a Savage X, still breaking in the engine. What time do you guys usually play over the weekends. If schedule permits may drop by.

BTW, I find that my Savage have little or no brakes, any tips to improve on it?
Old 06-06-2006, 09:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

The stock servo simply dun have enough power to apply effective braking. I've tried adjusting here & there but brake power still minimal. Have read somewhere in some forum changing or modding the brake linkage will help, but can't find any info. Eventually proceed with the more costly mod that is changing to higher torque servo. Brake works like a charm .
Old 06-06-2006, 09:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Savage

Hi
I also from Woodlands. have been looking for kakis to play my Savage. I have got my savage for about half year and yet to get it running as I was very busy. I hope I can meet up with U guys and played together. Do let me know. Thanks
Old 06-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Tech Regular

Hi,
I don't have a Savage but do have a old Nitro USA-1 MT but feel that using the 21 size engine got not power for it,
so change the tires to 1/8 buggy to let it run faster.
but on grass don't think can la.
I only free on sunday afternoon til 5pm,
after that got to go in-law place for dinner.
hope to see you guys there this sunday even if I not playing I will go see see.
what time man.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.