Post R/C Stuff Selling

Sell your stuff here!
Old 08-22-2001, 10:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

IVAN: You got PM.
Old 08-24-2001, 12:32 AM
Tech Adept

Default Re: For Sale!

May not be in good condition as claimed ... next post, we shall have a full write-up here on my previous experience.

Originally posted by Ivan
Selling:

1. Yokomo MR4MT $170
2. Tamiya TA03RS/FS w/alloy arms + hopups $170
3. Schumacher SST99Pro w/lots of stuff $150
4. Team Corally SP12G3 w/132H servo $250
5. Motors (12T / 17T / 27T) All for $60
6. Armatures (10T / 14T) All for $50
7. GM Motor Box $30
8. W.S. Dean Bulb Discharger & Black Box II $60

Everything is in great condition!

If interested, call me 98296016.
Old 08-24-2001, 02:17 AM
Tech Apprentice

MELVIN,

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "May not be in good condition as claimed"?!!!, You can ask anyone here who have traded or bought stuff from me, all my stuff are in great condition. If there's something wrong with it, I'll take it back or change it for something better!

Wasn't what I sold you in GREAT CONDITION? The chassis was scratchless! WHY ATTACK ME LIKE THIS!?

Everyone: Here's what happen with my deal with Melvin.

1. He wanted to get the Corally SP12G2, the chassis was scratchless and very new. The tires were chunky.

2. I showed him my other Corally SP12G3 which had scratches on the bottom, and offered him at that time a package price for both cars (SP12G3 and Sp12G2).

3. However, after he viewed the car, he decided to buy the SP12G2 instead. Although he mentioned that he may buy the SP12G3 car at a later date for the difference in price, no agreement was made.

4. After the deal, I found out that my servo cost me alot when I bought it. I decided to sell it at a higher price $250. I posted the ad on rctouring.

5. Melvin came back after a couple of days asking for the old price, but told him that the price had risen because of the servo.

Everyone: As long as the stuff is with me, I reserve the rights to sell it at any price I like. If he had taken the package deal of two cars earlier, he would have bought it at a much lower price. Melvin is just sore about everything.

As with all my deals, I do not force anyone and always allowed them to view it without any obligation.

Melvin, I try to be amicable about everything and didn't hear from you any frustration, so I guess everything was fine. If you continue persist in whinning that you got a bad deal, I can't do anything.

I don't like to start a flame war, so let's Stop these nonsense, and be like mature adults and sort any dissatisfication you may have.

Last edited by Ivan; 08-24-2001 at 02:41 AM.
Old 08-24-2001, 02:48 AM
Tech Adept

Default BRAND NEW ??

Ivan,

Hold on to your horses ! I wrote you many times and you simply refuses to reply to my mail. Now, you said it was brand new when you advertised, but when you brought it to me, you switch the tires to your other car. The tires are not only chunky, it has been used away at least for 50 % of it !! (You want me to measure the circumference against a brand new one? Anyway, i did not want to ask you about it then cos I dun want to make the things difficult )

BUT the thing that pissed me ia that all the bearings are DIRTY and not working well. You claimed it was brand new !!!! Obviously it wasn't ! Heck, you tried to assure me it was brand new, NOT RUN before. When we did the transaction, I can't strip the car down in the middle of the road and check everything, i shouldn't have to cos you claimed it hasn't been run b4 !!

Now you stop lying and grow up yrself. You want me to show the rest of the people here the tires and bearings ??? Or should I foward all my mails I sent to you which you simply refuses to reply ?

Come'on if the car is in great condition( Brand new as claimed), I dun have to wate my time and spent almost $30 replacing the bearings yesterday, and I would already be playing the car yesterday. Since I have not played the car, I can show the rest about what I meant about your so-called "BRAND NEW" Or do you want to tell me that Corally fitted used bearings in a brand new car kit ?

***Some of the mails below that you refuses to answer:
----------------------------------------------------------
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 1:24 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: FW:

Hi Ivan,

I feel a little cheated from the purchase of your G2. When you advertised to sell your "BRAND NEW" G2, I chose to believe it was really brand new. Yesterday for the first time, i examined the car and found the axles not turning smoothly. So i took out all the bearings in the front and rear and discovered this:

Bearings are stuck with dirt !!! ( How can this be called brand new ?) Effort to clean the bearings did not help. 2 bearings at the rear axle was obviously beyond help, 3 bearings at the front axle were bad !

I had to pay $13 for the steering trackrod which should be included in the kit, $40 + for the tires which should also be in the kit (brand new)
, now 5 bearings are not even usable ... what can i say ?

Regards,
Melvin

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 2:25 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: FW:

Hi Ivan,

I feel a little cheated from the purchase of your G2. When you advertised to sell your "BRAND NEW" G2, I chose to believe it was really brand new. Yesterday for the first time, i examined the car and found the axles not turning smoothly. So i took out all the bearings in the front and rear and discovered this:

Bearings are stuck with dirt !!! ( How can this be called brand new ?) Effort to clean the bearings did not help. 2 bearings at the rear axle was obviously beyond help, 3 bearings at the front axle were bad !

I had to pay $13 for the steering trackrod which should be included in the kit, $40 + for the tires which should also be in the kit (brand new)
, now 5 bearings are not even usable ... what can i say ?

Regards,
Melvin

MELVIN,

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "May not be in good condition as claimed"?!!!, You can ask anyone here who have traded or bought stuff from me, all my stuff are in great condition. If there's something wrong with it, I'll take it back or change it for something better!

Wasn't what I sold you in GREAT CONDITION? The chassis was scratchless! WHY ATTACK ME LIKE THIS!?

Everyone: Here's what happen with my deal with Melvin.

1. He wanted to get the Corally SP12G2, the chassis was scratchless and very new. The tires were chunky.

2. I showed him my other Corally SP12G3 which had scratches on the bottom, and offered him at that time a package price for both cars (SP12G3 and Sp12G2).

3. However, after he viewed the car, he decided to buy the SP12G2 instead. Although he mentioned that he may buy the SP12G3 car at a later date for the difference in price, no agreement was made.

4. After the deal, I found out that my servo cost me alot when I bought it. I decided to sell it at a higher price $250. I posted the ad on rctouring.

5. Melvin came back after a couple of days asking for the old price, but told him that the price had risen because of the servo.

Everyone: As long as the stuff is with me, I reserve the rights to sell it at any price I like. If he had taken the package deal of two cars earlier, he would have bought it at a much lower price. Melvin is just sore about everything.

As with all my deals, I do not force anyone and always allowed them to view it without any obligation.

Melvin: Stop these nonsense, and grow up!
Old 08-24-2001, 04:01 AM
Tech Apprentice

MELVIN,

I see where you are coming from. Why don't you check your email s/w and see if those emails had ever been sent out!?

Honestly, I did not receive any of your emails. If I had received any email, I would have replied it. You have my phone number, why didn't you call me up if you are not happy about everything.

Beforehand, you were made aware that the tires were chunky and worn, it doesn't come with steering rod, the chassis is brand new and that I had not run the car. So these should not be your complaints.

I have never stop you from stripping the car down or taking your time to inspect the car. You have spun the wheels many times.

Bearings, as far as possible, I did not know that the bearings were dirty. It's been quite sometime since I took the car apart. It was assembled new, and I did not run them. Assuming that the bearings are dirty, the car was able to roll quite a fair distance. Besides, the bearings were still able to turn normally.

You have seen it and inspected it for yourself, and agreed to buy it as it was. If you weren't happy with it, why didn't you call?
Old 08-25-2001, 12:36 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hopped up TA04 for sale
Asking for $200
please email [email protected]
or sms 98623307
Old 08-25-2001, 06:17 AM
Tech Master

MELVIN,

Yeah the stuff me and my friend got from him are in excellent condition. Thanks man!

Regards,
Alvin

PS: Ivan, I think u haven't seen the condition of my tb01 recently.... if it was still in ok condition I think your mr4mt is mine haha Saving up now to get another chassis.
Old 08-26-2001, 09:44 AM
Tech Initiate

Exclamation Stuff For Sale

Hi guys,

I got some stuff that I need to get rid of:

1)Tamiya 1/10 Calsonic Skyline GTR (R34) brand new with exhaust hole drilled.....$40

2)Tamiya 1/8 Kure Nismo Skyline brand new painted and detailed but with slight cracks on front wheel wells due to unfortunate accident..........$70

3)Tamiya FS15RB engine with manifold and pipe NIB.....$80

4)Used 5 cell receiver pack.....$10

5)Superten FW04 Soft Radial Tyres with Rims (set of 4 front tyres)........$35

6)RB Concepts C12 Orange Heatsink Head with Button brand new.....$35

Email me or reply to this thread for details. Thanks.

>Kel
Old 08-26-2001, 07:05 PM
Tech Adept

HI IVAN,

I am not complaining about the tires, even though i wasn't too happy with it actually. But because you took the effort to bring the stuff down to me so I didn't want to complain.

I accepted the condition of the tires but am definitely pissed with the bearings cos they were not just dirty, but already worn out ( ick kock kick kock) If you spin the wheel, they barely rolls for 3 seconds. And they are supposed to be brand new !

Honestly, the extra writing on the manual and because of the production age of this kit( 1994-1995) Tell me honestly -Did you got it brand new from factory, or from somebody else ? I don;t deny the chassis is brand new but some parts of it like bearings has definitely been over used.

Nevermind, I just got new bearings, trackrod and have just fixed it up yesterday night. By the way, the body posts at the front are the wrong type ( these are for the rear, so now the body shell now cannot be mounted low enough)

I send you the same mails at different day many times, funny you did not receive cos my mail has always been working ( Its my business email account)

ok, i won;t be following the thread too often now. Anyway, I think our posts in this "RC selling" not too appropriate. I am gonna delete my posts here after you have read it say tomorrow. May i suggest future replies be in another thread under a more approriate header.

Cheers

MELVIN,

I see where you are coming from. Why don't you check your email s/w and see if those emails had ever been sent out!?

Honestly, I did not receive any of your emails. If I had received any email, I would have replied it. You have my phone number, why didn't you call me up if you are not happy about everything.

Beforehand, you were made aware that the tires were chunky and worn, it doesn't come with steering rod, the chassis is brand new and that I had not run the car. So these should not be your complaints.

I have never stop you from stripping the car down or taking your time to inspect the car. You have spun the wheels many times.

Bearings, as far as possible, I did not know that the bearings were dirty. It's been quite sometime since I took the car apart. It was assembled new, and I did not run them. Assuming that the bearings are dirty, the car was able to roll quite a fair distance. Besides, the bearings were still able to turn normally.

You have seen it and inspected it for yourself, and agreed to buy it as it was. If you weren't happy with it, why didn't you call?
Old 08-27-2001, 06:40 AM
GKC
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

For sale:

1) Tamiya 1/10th M-04L BMW Roadster. $120
2) 5 packs of Powers GT3000R unassembled pack. Matched and Zapped. $95 each.
3) TG10/TB-01 Long Suspension Arm set. $70

Email [email protected] or sms at 97499655
Old 08-30-2001, 07:51 AM
Tech Adept

2 Team LRP 1700 Team match $30 Each
2 team corally 1700 team match $30 Each
2 Team orion Discharging tray new $23 Each
2 Team orion Discharging tray used $16 Each
1 Yokomo Mr4tc pro $220
1 Ko fet servo 2015 $80

Call me at 97270210 for better price thank you
Old 08-30-2001, 10:01 AM
Tech Apprentice

IVAN: You got mail!
Old 09-02-2001, 05:54 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Serpent Impulse for sale

I have a Serpent Impulse for sale.
Comes with centax clutch, 2 speed, 1 set of standard 2 speed system, carbon upper deck, aluminium main pulley support, aluminium X-brace, NovaMega SX12 Evo2 engine, Nova pipe, foam bumper. Car in good condition and spares such as arms(upper and lower) and tires(Sorex 36R) are also included.

Pls email me for offers. Viewing of the car is also welcomed but on weekends only.

My email: [email protected]
Old 09-05-2001, 07:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

IVAN: You got mail!

Thanks a lot. Will advise you of the developments within the week.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.