Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS ofna hyper 7 pcr edition pbs 1/8 scale buggy >

FS ofna hyper 7 pcr edition pbs 1/8 scale buggy

FS ofna hyper 7 pcr edition pbs 1/8 scale buggy

Old 04-08-2005, 11:32 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default FS ofna hyper 7 pcr edition pbs 1/8 scale buggy

im selling my hyper 7 pcr edition w/ pbs suspension. its in amazing shape. just a few scratches on the bottom of the chassis.
it has a ofna picco .26 outlaw engine on it. the engine has about a half gal. fuel through it. i have some extra parts for it . i added some hopups to it also.it has front and rear sway bar kit.
front aluminum lower suspension plate, rear front lower aluminum suspension plate, front upper aluminum, suspension plate, rear aluminum wing posts, cnc 17 mm wheel nuts that are new from ofna. polished alum tuned pipe one piece. rotostart backplate. probably a few more things but i cant think of right now. it has hitec servos on it also. the radio will be a standard 2 channel radio because the one i have on it works my other rc too. the radio will be the stock radio that comes with the rtr ntc3. its a pretty nice rtr radio though. all i can say is this buggy screams!!!
and its in amazing awsome shape. has very very little time on it also. it has black dish wheels on a set of shredder tires that are pretty new, not all worn. the buggy is very very clean and guaranteed that its not all beat up. when you get it...you will be very very happy with it.
ok now for the price. im taking offers that are reasonable. i am willing to trade. but im looking for some electric sedan cars.
maybe a nice charging system , maybe a charger like the gfx and some other useful stuff like some new packs. i dunno...yall get the idea. i also do nitro sedan cars as well. im open to offers for the buggy. if you are very serious buyers and want to... e mail me at [email protected]
thanks for looking.

Last edited by fasthpir40; 04-21-2005 at 10:11 AM.
Old 04-08-2005, 11:59 AM
Tech Master

Default come on yall

loooking for some electric powered stuff. id like a really nice charger and some packs and kit. or cash. make me some offers.
this buggy is awsome and very very clean.......... not beat up. very low run time on it. like new.
Old 04-08-2005, 12:28 PM
Tech Master

Default hello yall

also would like a new novak brushless too. please make offers. nice nice buggy!!!!!
Old 04-09-2005, 09:47 AM
Tech Master

Default up

come on yall... i need some electric stuff.
Old 04-10-2005, 11:33 AM
Tech Master

Default up

up
Old 04-11-2005, 07:57 PM
Tech Master

Default for sale still

looking for some electric stuff still.i think i have my heart set on tamiya, xray, or yokomo. i dont like the xray that has the 3 batteries on each side tho. i really like the sd ssg yoko tho. wow its sweet. i need some new batteries tho. the ones you assemble. and i need a really nice charger.