Wiki Posts
Search

Bones Motorsports now available on-line

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 05:58 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Bones Motorsports now available on-line

Bones Motorsports is now available on-line with a full functioning shopping cart. We are bringing customers a new way to purchase matched batteries on-line. No longer do you have to hope you get a pack at the top end of the average voltage and runtime range. In our shopping cart you can see and select the exact pack you wish to purchase in a specific runtime and average voltage range.

Check out our website www.bonesmotorsports.com and select on the shopping cart link to see the packs currently available. Additional products are on the way.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:43 PM
Tech Adept

New Mike McMahon designed battery boxs should be here in a couple of weeks. Anyone who has had work done by Mike knows he does Killer work. IB 1200 2/3A Micro and Reciever packs now available.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:56 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Thumbs up

I'd like to add that Brent's packs are among the best. Good honest numbers at great prices. I highly recommend them.
Old 12-07-2005, 09:48 PM
Tech Addict

Bones what is a "Mike McMahon designed battery box"?
Old 12-08-2005, 03:24 AM
Tech Adept

Chris - Thanks for the kind words as I do everything possible to give the racer a good quality pack at a good price. Glad you like the cells.
Old 12-08-2005, 07:23 AM
Tech Adept

I hope your Customer Service IMPROVE.
Old 12-08-2005, 07:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Guys,

Brent has good stuff. I'm glad to see he's offering the online option now. Try it, you'll like it.

Brent,

I'm going to Novak if you want a roommate. Give me a call at work and we'll set it up.

Socko
Old 12-08-2005, 08:10 AM
Tech Adept

Mutabarucka - I'm not aware of what you are refering to as we have e-mail or phone # on our site? Fell free to drop me an e-mail or call.

SpeedBump57 - Mike did the box design for the boxes that the cells will come in once they arrive. They were supposed to ship out yesterday.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:00 AM
Tech Adept

[QUOTE=bonesbs]Mutabarucka - I'm not aware of what you are refering to as we have e-mail or phone # on our site? Fell free to drop me an e-mail or call.

I did that a few years ago, Big Jim was the person that told me to support you i tried, more that 3 times and you did not reply, i know you have good packs, i am not trying to say anything bad about your product, but your Customer Service need a little work, best of luck anyway.

Last edited by Mutabarucka; 12-11-2005 at 12:36 PM.
Old 12-11-2005, 08:48 AM
Tech Addict

I have not had any problems at all with the customer support form Bones Motorsports. As a matter of fact they just finish building some custom packs that I requested and went way out of their way to do so. Try having that done from some of the other matchers. On a side note I have not raced elect for a while now and I am just getting back into it. These new 3800’s from Bones are just amazing. I am running 4 cell 1/12th scale stock now and I am sure we could have 15min mains.

Mutabarucka sometimes stuff just happens and I don't think they or anybody would intentionally not respond. Give them another shot you won’t be disappointed.

Bump
Old 12-11-2005, 09:43 AM
Tech Regular

Sometimes things happen. Bones is a good guy. Try him again. R.W.
Old 12-11-2005, 12:26 PM
Tech Adept

My cells got lost in the mail, he replaced them free of charge.

Excellent seller.
Old 12-12-2005, 05:16 AM
Tech Adept

Mutabarucka - Yes a while back and still currently today my firewall blocks alot of my incoming e-mail and removes any attachments to the [email protected]. This is one of the reasons why I have switched the e-mail address to [email protected].

JonnySocko - I had planned to chat with you on Saturday, but I'll give you a call this week.
Old 12-12-2005, 06:13 AM
Tech Master

Thanks for the kind words Brent. Hope everything is going well. It was my pleasure working with a you as well.Very professional and great to work with. Will have some styles for you shortly as well.

Thanks
Mike McMahon
www.mcmoneydesigns.com
[email protected]
Old 12-14-2005, 06:21 PM
Tech Adept

The Battery Boxes that Mike McMahon Designed finally have arrived. These boxes are large enough to put your built pack in for storage. I want to thank Mike for for a GREAT looking box.
Attached Thumbnails Bones Motorsports now available on-line-battery-boxes.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.