Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GS CL1 Buggy

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 06:28 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by pullstart
jets... honetsly i'm not good in buggy and in fact i never play buggy before, but i think this CL1 is a good built buggy from the physical look... wait and c the performance!!
dun judge a book by its cover..BUY!!
Old 07-10-2005, 07:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mavicRR
dun judge a book by its cover..BUY!!
u buy first then only i buy!!
Old 07-10-2005, 07:49 PM
tornado

u buy first then only i buy!!
Why lidat wan........two buy together.....

Old 07-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Tech Champion

Jets, can story bit wat are d new innovate on d new GS and wats d difrnt/advantages?
Old 07-10-2005, 11:04 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Mavic, Pullstart and others,

I really cant tell you guys more until I run my car this weekend. GS Taiwan guys have told me that this car is on par with the Kyoshos and Mugens. Thats why the CL1 is not cheap. Its going to retail for rm1899 (full options + a set of GRP tyres). This car is simple, light and efficient. Pivot balls are lighten, front rear centre braces designed to make car stiffer, very low CG and options are 7075 material.

Andy, Chee Yong and myself will really test this car max ASAP. I already prep my new NOVAROSSI buggy engine to go into this car.

Pullstart, you can ask Andy for his frank opinions about this car, he is a very Fast and Fussy driver. Thats why he is the best person to tell you how this car is after he has tested it. Playing buggies is different from on road and I think it is harder. SnS enjoys it a lot and so does old man but he'll say its dirty(excuses).

Andy and Chee Yong, better make time for this buggy at the tracks at least once a week man. I'll be buggying as much as I can also.
Old 07-10-2005, 11:14 PM
Tech Champion

ooo...so d team goin enduro wit new buggy released lar?good aahh..!
Old 07-10-2005, 11:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jets
Mavic, Pullstart and others,

I really cant tell you guys more until I run my car this weekend. GS Taiwan guys have told me that this car is on par with the Kyoshos and Mugens. Thats why the CL1 is not cheap. Its going to retail for rm1899 (full options + a set of GRP tyres). This car is simple, light and efficient. Pivot balls are lighten, front rear centre braces designed to make car stiffer, very low CG and options are 7075 material.

Andy, Chee Yong and myself will really test this car max ASAP. I already prep my new NOVAROSSI buggy engine to go into this car.

Pullstart, you can ask Andy for his frank opinions about this car, he is a very Fast and Fussy driver. Thats why he is the best person to tell you how this car is after he has tested it. Playing buggies is different from on road and I think it is harder. SnS enjoys it a lot and so does old man but he'll say its dirty(excuses).

Andy and Chee Yong, better make time for this buggy at the tracks at least once a week man. I'll be buggying as much as I can also.
D answer is still dirty!!! Buggies r not difficult 2 drive then on-road, it's just different driving style oni!!!! All u need is just 2 practice if
u oledi have d basics of Rc!!!!!
Old 07-10-2005, 11:59 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by neutralizer
D answer is still dirty!!! Buggies r not difficult 2 drive then on-road, it's just different driving style oni!!!! All u need is just 2 practice if
u oledi have d basics of Rc!!!!!
i agree wit that statement..but to drive is ez,how to get it well drive is not ez.. like real car,most people say i can drive,but isit realy d meant by 'drive'?
so this issue is stil up to us to decide wat to choose..since u and me chose d on road,mybe thats why we really say not ez to 'drive' onroad compared to off road,but ntrlizer,i v tried la this buggy,ez to handle,but to go race is not simple wor..raceline,jumps set up and d most is patient level..and if u ask me to just go play,mybe i wil say why not,go racing walla i wont coz my effort now is in onroad..
basic of rC especialy wit steering only..wer got plane can drive wheelers ez2..
Old 07-11-2005, 12:05 AM
Tech Master

i agree wit that statement..but to drive is ez,how to get it well drive is not ez.. like real car,most people say i can drive,but isit realy d meant by 'drive'?
so this issue is stil up to us to decide wat to choose..since u and me chose d on road,mybe thats why we really say not ez to 'drive' onroad compared to off road,but ntrlizer,i v tried la this buggy,ez to handle,but to go race is not simple wor..raceline,jumps set up and d most is patient level..and if u ask me to just go play,mybe i wil say why not,go racing walla i wont coz my effort now is in onroad..
basic of rC especialy wit steering only..wer got plane can drive wheelers ez2..
Got, planes oso need wheels 2 take off n landing!!! It's oni d turns
they do not apply at d wheels but by using d propellers mah!!!
Afterall we r talking 'bout Rc with wheels mah,Simply understood in comparison!!!!
Old 07-11-2005, 12:07 AM
Tech Champion

Got, planes oso need wheels 2 take off n landing!!! It's oni d turns
they do not apply at d wheels but by using d propellers mah!!!
Afterall we r talking 'bout Rc with wheels mah,Simply understood in comparison!!!!
yalah.. take away..
Old 07-11-2005, 01:12 AM
Tech Champion

yalah.. take away..
dun argue wit him about airplane wor... his good in this!!
last time he played at KR mah!!
Old 07-11-2005, 01:17 AM
Tech Master

dun argue wit him about airplane wor... his good in this!!
last time he played at KR mah!!
Don't play2 oh, go with 1 plane n take home 11/2 piece!!!
Old 07-11-2005, 06:43 PM
Tech Champion

Don't play2 oh, go with 1 plane n take home 11/2 piece!!!
some more the front part changed to 'C' shape coz of best landing!!
Old 07-12-2005, 01:10 AM
Tech Champion

Wey, this is CL1 thread not airplane tread.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:20 AM
Tech Champion

Wey, this is CL1 thread not airplane tread.
ops!! soli bosssss..
Old 07-12-2005, 02:50 AM
Tech Champion

ops!! soli bosssss..
Heard you guys goin for the KR race next weekend, u wanna try the CL1 this weekend if it doesnt rain???
Old 07-12-2005, 06:14 AM
tornado

I totally agree with Jets and Mavic.....driving onroad.......no offence ........ but find it to be boring in a way 'cos every corner and the line is the the same lap after lap as the track condition dun change at all......where in offroad the challenge to to be able to keep the line lap after lap in an ever changing track conditions in a 45 minutes run...........imagine running a 6 hours race, the track condition would not stay the same from the start to the end.....this is the difficult part.

It easy for one to say it is the same, whereas I love offroad very much would say it is not the same at all.

Dirty ?.........men just love to get their hands dirty don't we boys....errr....I mean man. ....... On-road equally dirty.........with the worn sponge from the tire stuck to the car with nitro........just as dirty. ........ think 'bout it.

Old 07-12-2005, 06:34 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by tornado
I totally agree with Jets and Mavic.....driving onroad.......no offence ........ but find it to be boring in a way 'cos every corner and the line is the the same lap after lap as the track condition dun change at all......where in offroad the challenge to to be able to keep the line lap after lap in an ever changing track conditions in a 45 minutes run...........imagine running a 6 hours race, the track condition would not stay the same from the start to the end.....this is the difficult part.

It easy for one to say it is the same, whereas I love offroad very much would say it is not the same at all.

Dirty ?.........men just love to get their hands dirty don't we boys....errr....I mean man. ....... On-road equally dirty.........with the worn sponge from the tire stuck to the car with nitro........just as dirty. ........ think 'bout it.
yeah..but stick to CL1 la ha beter.. but tru oso lah...
Old 07-12-2005, 06:42 PM
tornado

yeah..but stick to CL1 la ha beter.. but tru oso lah...
The CL1s are arriving latest tomolo....according to Jets......most of the units are pre-ordered and I bet there are one or two units left......I would consider getting it if I did not get the TTR S3........the gian for offroad was killing me and gotta get one unit to fix it up and keep my gian at bay... ..............I take 2 weeks to fix it up and now awaiting for my basher engine to be rebuilt and I'm ON!!

Onkel Neutral.....join in the lompat lompat fun lah.............you dunno what you're missing lah............you'll be running among old rc chumps wert...... .........no pressure.....more like an invitation.

Old 07-12-2005, 07:25 PM
Tech Champion

Default CL1s arrival

The GS CL1s will arrive tomorrow. 5 units booked. Got 4 more units left.

Lets BUGGY!!!

Mana ini SnS? Busy with work still?
Old 07-12-2005, 07:44 PM
Tech Champion

The GS CL1s will arrive tomorrow. 5 units booked. Got 4 more units left.

Lets BUGGY!!!

Mana ini SnS? Busy with work still?
got big projek maa..i thk u should ask Uncle Jaw oso la..
Old 07-12-2005, 07:48 PM
Tech Champion

Old 07-12-2005, 08:09 PM
Tech Elite

looks nice
Old 07-12-2005, 10:43 PM
tornado

Originally Posted by ntc3freak
looks nice
Nice?.............like it ?.....................so get rid of your NTC3 and join us in buggy lah.....forget 710 lah...............buggy is more exciting........& if you say dirty......refer to my earlier post. Since you're still young, surely can cope with the constant changes very quickly. ........a good buggy driver is definately a good onroad driver but not necessarily so the other way round.

Old 07-13-2005, 04:22 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tornado
Nice?.............like it ?.....................so get rid of your NTC3 and join us in buggy lah.....forget 710 lah...............buggy is more exciting........& if you say dirty......refer to my earlier post. Since you're still young, surely can cope with the constant changes very quickly. ........a good buggy driver is definately a good onroad driver but not necessarily so the other way round.

hmmmm.got to think about that.dirty,i love dirt.even my ntc3 is dirty after a day at atria,i don't mind at all.really ah???i'll wait for u to test the s3 first
Old 07-13-2005, 05:59 PM
tornado

Originally Posted by ntc3freak
hmmmm.got to think about that.dirty,i love dirt.even my ntc3 is dirty after a day at atria,i don't mind at all.really ah???i'll wait for u to test the s3 first
Why wait for me to test out the S3 first ?? By the time I hit the track I have no time to talk oledi........I'll be at the track more often liao .... BUGGY TIME all the way ..............yipeeee...

Old 07-15-2005, 05:15 PM
Tech Champion

My CL1 is 70% built and should be ready to hit the tracks tomorrow if it doesn't rain.

The kit also includes a GS car mat and aluminium clutch shoes. Will try to post some of my car's pics today. Building this car requires lots of energy as screwing on the plastic parts is tiring. So far so good as every part fits nicely and firmly. The 7075 chassis and the front & rear centre braces are very nicely designed and light weight.
Old 07-16-2005, 07:23 PM
Tech Champion

My CAR hahaha......
Attached Thumbnails GS CL1 Buggy-img_0082.jpg   GS CL1 Buggy-img_0091.jpg   GS CL1 Buggy-img_0093.jpg   GS CL1 Buggy-img_0094.jpg   GS CL1 Buggy-img_0095.jpg  

Last edited by jets; 07-16-2005 at 07:36 PM.
Old 07-16-2005, 07:39 PM
Tech Champion

Talking

Attached Thumbnails GS CL1 Buggy-img_0100.jpg   GS CL1 Buggy-img_0103.jpg   GS CL1 Buggy-img_0105.jpg   GS CL1 Buggy-img_0106.jpg   GS CL1 Buggy-img_0108.jpg  

Old 07-16-2005, 07:51 PM
Tech Elite

nice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.