Wiki Posts
Search

***OFFICIAL RED FROG INDOOR TRACK THREAD***

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 11:14 PM
Tech Adept

Exclamation ***OFFICIAL RED FROG INDOOR TRACK THREAD***

***NEWS***

*Red Frog is now under new management. We have started up a new club to maintain the track and organize races. All are welcome to join and race! Red Frog RC Club is dedicated to providing a family friendly facility for RC racing.

*We are in the process of redesigning and rebuilding the track and facilities from scratch. New dirt was just brought in today for the track. We are now working on designs and locating a tractor/tiller. This facility will be 100% for this fall.

*http://www.redfrogrc.com/ will be updated frequently starting in the next couple of weeks.

*New track hours will be posted shortly... (tenative of 5-7 days a week)

Please direct all questions and comments to this thread or email [email protected]

Thanks for your support of RC and Red Frog!

-Chris Miller

Last edited by CMiller; 09-08-2006 at 11:07 AM. Reason: because
Old 07-24-2006, 11:19 PM
Tech Adept

Exclamation

***RED FROG RC CLUB MEMBERSHIP INFO***

Red Frog is now accepting annual memberships! All are welcome to join!
An annual membership costs $35.00 per person and/ or $50.00 for a family (limit 4 members).
Your membership fees go to the maintainence and promotion of Red Frog RC Club Indoor Offroad Track.
This annual membership includes the following benefits:
  • $2.00 discount on race day fees!
  • Membership Info Packet
  • $2.00-$4.00 discount on bash days! (normally $5.00 for weeknights and $10.00 for weekends)
  • 1st and 3rd Wednesday bash day is free!
  • Waived race fees on your birthday or closest race day applicable!

For more detailed info on how to sign up and pay for your Red Frog RC Club Annual Membership email [email protected] or check out www.redfrogrc.com

Thanks for your support of Red Frog Indoor Offroad RC Track!

-

Chris Miller

Last edited by CMiller; 10-02-2006 at 08:44 PM.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Wow that was quick as far as getting the dirt goes. Glad to hear you guys are stepping up and getting it done. Make sure to keep us all informed about the new track and how it's all coming together.
Old 07-25-2006, 06:22 AM
Tech Champion

Great job guys, keep up the good work

Ill be keeping in touch for sure

Chris
Old 07-25-2006, 07:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Sweet! It's about time someone brought in lap counting gear! Shouldn't be any trouble drawing in the racers now.
Old 07-25-2006, 07:56 AM
Tech Champion

Hope they do get a timing system for sure, makes a HUGE difference. Possibly we could work something out this winter if nothing else comes through, we'll have ta see.

Hey the New Website looks great, took some of my Idea's I see, Great Job CMiller and keep up the efforts, heck wish I could get dirt that fast

Great Job again, looks like we will have a top notch place to Race in the winter.

Chris
Old 07-25-2006, 08:57 AM
Tech Regular

Cool, glad to see the effort being made.

questions:

Will I have to be a club member to run the track, or can I just pay per day?

Any estimates on when the track will be up and runnning again.

Just wondering....thanks

looks like with Amain being "flashlight only", RF has a real shot at easily doing very well. good luck Gentleman

Is Cory going to allow the doors be open when running??
Old 07-25-2006, 09:14 AM
Tech Adept

Club members will have benefits (still to be determined) but you can totally just pay per day for track time no prob... Still $10.00 for the whole day.

The Track is still open for Saturdays from 10:30 - 6:00. Both ends of the barn doors will be WIDE OPEN! We all like fresh air and with the doors open it is no problem. In fact its nice to have a place with shade on a 100 degree day instead of being in the hot sun.

No updates have been made to the website yet. But I am working on that so we can have an updated calander, forum, contacts, prices, schedule, video and pics. Keep posted for details.

We are in the works on obtaining a 2nd even 3rd load of dirt if needed. We are expexting a new track, and clean facility by beginning of September. I will keep you all posted as we get closer.

Thanks

-

Chris Miller
Old 07-25-2006, 09:20 AM
Tech Adept

When the time comes we will be organizing with the other local tracks to hammer out a race schedule so as not to overlap major race days. We plan on having the Red Frog points series back with sponsors, trophies, prizes etc... Many big ideas for this place are being tossed around. But the first priority is the track and facility to be dialed in for this fall so we all have a fun place to play.

Keep the questions and comments coming. Discussion like this can only help improve and grow ideas for us. Thanks for all of the interest!

-Chris
Old 07-25-2006, 10:25 AM
Tech Adept

Red Frog will be running 10:30 to 6:00 this Saturday. $10.00 for the whole day of track practice time.
Old 07-25-2006, 11:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Are personal transponders required, or are there house transponders?
Old 07-25-2006, 02:47 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by CMiller
Both ends of the barn doors will be WIDE OPEN! We all like fresh air and with the doors open it is no problem. In fact its nice to have a place with shade on a 100 degree day instead of being in the hot sun.
Thanks

-

Chris Miller
Wide Open......Outstanding

I assume you guys are still ironing out the details, but....

Do you know what the membership fees will be?

What are the benefits and/or requirements (i.e. work at the track,etc) for the member.
Old 07-25-2006, 03:19 PM
Tech Adept

Awsome, Keep up the good work, I will probally start showing up when the rain comes.
Old 07-25-2006, 04:39 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Sorcerer001
Are personal transponders required, or are there house transponders?
No transponders as of yet, however we are looking into an AMB decoder system. Basically when the funds are available we will have it going. For now we have a computer lap counter for races. Keep in touch though! Thanks

-Chris
Old 07-25-2006, 04:40 PM
Tech Adept

Location: I dont race that LST anymore I'm Just to lazy to change my Screen name

Originally Posted by 728maxx
I assume you guys are still ironing out the details, but....

Do you know what the membership fees will be?

What are the benefits and/or requirements (i.e. work at the track,etc) for the member.
We are having a meeting this weekend, and hopefully we will have all these things figured out. We should have all the info next week.

Sorry I couldnt make it out monday to help with the dirt guys, working nights makes it hard to do things during my work week.

-Ryan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.