Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Something I Need to Share (LOVE)

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2004, 08:14 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I've been their done that..The sad part of RC racing is only 3 maybe 4 drivers really make money doing this,So if you drive like a cut throat(A hole) you will not last very long in this hobby..notice it's a hobby,not a sport.I have been sponsored,I have made the A's at the nat's,So I do know where your coming from,after 4 years of this "type" of racing it was just not fun anymore for me or anyone else that happened to be at the same track I was racing at(Yes I was the A hole )I quit for a long time,started back racing for the "fun" of it..yes I know I'm messing it up for all you serious racers..the nerve of that guy,making the A's in the expert class and he just does not care about anything other than hanging out with his buddys and having a good time..have fun,life's short.
Old 05-30-2004, 09:12 PM
Tech Master

I've been hacked by novices....I ask them to move out of the way and help them by telling them a faster car (me) is comming and thankfully the novices around here have ears and usually ablige. If not, you just gotta learn how to move them out of the way without damaging wither car. Unfortunetly, some of the "hotshoes" can't seem to do that

Maybe everyone should respect each other.....LOL
Old 05-30-2004, 09:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Black Kat,

Dude, you're taking this "little toy car" thing waaayy to seriously. Just relax and have fun at the track. That's what it is all about!

Art
Old 05-30-2004, 09:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

it is about repect.. but you should not exopect a newbie to stop his car and let u buy.. if u think so he will never ever learn how to let someone properly pass... if u are comping up on a average guy do u expect him to just stop??? no u wait for him to move and give u some room to get by..... as a newbie this is very tough but they have to learn.. and we are the ones they learn from..

they can race newbie class all they want.. but until they step up and run with us they wont learn much... it is actually like starting over agian.... give them time....
Old 05-30-2004, 09:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i know at Trackside and Road Rage(Wisconsin tracks) here we encourage lapped traffic to move aside and they usually announce it on the microphone that the leader is coming up on lapped traffic or whichever the case may be...i know Scotty at Trackside is a big announcer for doing that...it makes it so much easier
Old 05-30-2004, 10:43 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Advil
Black Kat,

Dude, you're taking this "little toy car" thing waaayy to seriously. Just relax and have fun at the track. That's what it is all about!

Art
I legitametly have NOTHING better to do in life than drive my car. Thats how bad my area is....Everyone my age is either playing some sport or smoking pot while I'm stuck at home cleaning my car.
Old 05-30-2004, 10:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Well be glad you're working on your r/c car instead of smoking pot.
Old 05-30-2004, 10:57 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Alright, this isn't really the correct forum for this, and this thread is about to get out of hand. Please keep these kind of posts in the Chat Lounge where they belong.