Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Drivers wanted.

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 11:50 AM
Tech Elite

Default Team Drivers wanted.

Caster Racing is looking for team drivers in the Northeast and anyone West of Iowa for the 2009 season.

We are looking for experienced racers that are just as good in the pits with public relations as they are on the track with performance. There will be a contract and there will be a resume requirement and interview. However, get the opportunity to be part of a growing company that actually cares about its customers and team drivers and save some money doing what you love anyway.

This is not a paid position, but a sponsorship. We would prefer drivers who want to run both buggies and truggies as a first choice, then truggy drivers, then finally buggy drivers. If you can prove that your local tracks will allow electrics alone or with nitro, we will offer sponsorship under the fusion lines also.

We have been working frantically over the last year intentionally keeping small and figuring out what needs to be improved, what needs to be modified, and what works from an engineering and durability standpoint.

Our product lines are greatly improved and it is time to show the rc world that Caster is as good or better than any other brand out there today.

contact [email protected] for details.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I can vouch for Mike and say that anyone will be extremely happy with the product, durability and handling and the customer service is one of the best out there if not the best IMO because you are not considered just a driver but part of the company and they actually take note of your ideas and findings and put them to use in making a product better. You feel like you actually have a relationship with a company and not just a manager of a team.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Sounds very interesting.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

This is an awesome oppurtunity guys, to find out more about the products or the company, head over to CasterRacingusa.com and go to the forums. VERY active, and everyone posts on there, and also listens to ideas.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Wow thats a really cool site. So you guys only do electric buggies and truggies?
Old 11-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Whoops sorry didn't see the kits at the bottom.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:31 PM
Tech Elite

and by the way, we will be coming out with a vehicle to compete against the sc8 here at the end of the year. We can't let them have all the fun. Of course, being Caster, it will be available in nitro and electric versions....
Old 11-04-2008, 07:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I'm not going to run my post count up on here because I'm obviously baised to Caster.

But I will say this....I was very skeptical about the company and the quality of their products at first. After exploring their forums and talking with all the members there(from all over the world), I decided to try the buggy out.....and I have not been let down. It's good stuff....all around. Quality is on par with other major brands easily.....and it handles as good as anything I've driven before.

I look foward to the 2009 season....working with Caster Racing USA to help grow this company in the right direction.

Thanks Mike.

SK
Old 11-05-2008, 10:12 AM
Tech Elite

No, thank you Shane! I know it was a hard sell to get you after what happened with your previous sponsor, but you have been one of our biggest allies out there.

Shane has been instrumental in helping our development. So have several others but I want to thank two of them publicly right now.

BigC Clayton Neal, vnmsgt Chris Figueroa...
Thank you for all you have done. We wouldn't be growing if it wasn't for you guys going through the hard times when we first took over. Thanks to your honesty and willingness to help figure out what the problems were on a product that wasn't designed originally for the United States tracks.

Now our products are strong and the quality is there. The handling has luckily been there since day one. We still are actively working on bettering the products and realistically, we have the biggest product line out there for 1/8 scale with more products to come. Our goal is to continue being on the cutting edge and be dedicated to what we love.

Current team members...sort of nice having a relevant opinion, isn't it? Thank you all for 2008. I can't wait for 2009. We are ready.

Mike
Old 11-05-2008, 10:16 AM
D8
Tech Master

Caster RacingUSA is going to have a great 2009 racing season...
Old 11-05-2008, 10:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

bbennet...your package will go out this week.

Sorry for the MASSIVE hold up.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:30 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by D8
Caster RacingUSA is going to have a great 2009 racing season...
Yes it is. Can't wait to be apart of it either.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

I got your package right here Shane.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

This is a great opportunity for people to become Team Drivers. I wish I had more time to race and run my rigs.

Vnmsgt is a great guy and he provides great customer service. I try to steer customers his way who are looking to buy a good rig or engine at a good price.

Good luck to all those who apply and Good Luck to Caster Racing.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Tech Adept

had a head to head collision with a caster. my mugen broke caster was still going. that should be enough said.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.