Community
Wiki Posts
Search

buying from RC MUSHROOM ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 06:29 AM
Tech Adept

buying from RC MUSHROOM ?

So, I've decided to stick my head into the arena of onroad nitro RC racing (read: smoking crack) and have chosen my weapon: the Team Magic G4 LeMans 1/10 Nitro RTR. My friend has helped me through the decision process and im comfortable that this starter kit will take me further than any other on the market.

Now, I'm ready to purchase one and have found it on a site called RC-Mushroom for $200 less than any other site so far.

http://rc-mushroom.com/product_info....oducts_id=9585

My concern is this; I'm ordering something from across the globe, for WAY less than anyone else has it and theyre offering free shipping.

I'm no Sherlock Holmes but that smells like an internet scam.

so, I'm looking for anyone who has any experience with this shop, good or bad, to offer their 2 cents worth regarding ordering through them.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 09-18-2006, 06:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

RC mushroon is no scam.I've ordered from them many times. All i can say is that they have great service.. arrives on time. Im from the PHilippines anyway.
Old 09-18-2006, 06:47 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi im from sweden and i have made several orders from R/C Mushroom, without any problems and the stuff has arrived in 3-4 days. The service is great !
Old 09-18-2006, 07:01 AM
Tech Adept

sweet!

man, you guys responded fast!

thanks a lot, i will most definately be ordering through them.
Old 09-18-2006, 07:04 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

ordered once from them and everything went great... shipped to europe in 4 days..
I would recommend you establish email contact with them first to guarantee your price and maybe put your mind at ease ..?
Old 09-18-2006, 07:20 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Patriiick
ordered once from them and everything went great... shipped to europe in 4 days..
I would recommend you establish email contact with them first to guarantee your price and maybe put your mind at ease ..?
i emailed them my concerns before i posted here and am still waiting on a response.
Old 09-18-2006, 07:22 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by schufflerbot
i emailed them my concerns before i posted here and am still waiting on a response.

they ussually reply within a day. you can post comments along with your order and ask to notify you to your wishes are not met.
Old 09-18-2006, 08:34 AM

NO!!!!!! do not buy from them they rip you off, if parts are missing or an item is missing then you shit out of luck. I buy from them once and 1 item is missing they never replaced it, better buy from your LHS sure warranty.
Old 09-18-2006, 09:11 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by COREX
NO!!!!!! do not buy from them they rip you off, if parts are missing or an item is missing then you shit out of luck. I buy from them once and 1 item is missing they never replaced it, better buy from your LHS sure warranty.
that's weird... never happend to me... iv had 3 orders already... everything went well....

Last edited by fritzD; 09-19-2006 at 04:07 AM.
Old 09-18-2006, 09:11 AM
teo
Tech Initiate

I have placed a lot of orders with them the last 2 years and all has gone well
Old 09-18-2006, 09:32 AM
Tech Master

You will always find one person who hasnt had good service from RC Mushroom but they provide 100% service 99.9% of the time and very cheap. I havebeen using them for 4 years with no problems.

Over 5000 people died in car wrecks last year in the UK. Are you going to drive your car tomorrow??

Old 09-18-2006, 10:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

I'm one of those 100% satisfied over the past couple of years. Great service and nice to deal with. They pack and ship very well. Never had damages. Problems were always taken care of right away without a hitch. Other than buying locally, I buy from them exclusively.
Old 09-18-2006, 10:51 AM
Tech Rookie

As others hae said I too have had no problems with RC-mush. On the one ocasion I had a part missing they sent me the spare part within a couple of days.

Ive probabley done about 20 orders now with them and only had one problem that was sorted out very quickly.

Here in the UK RC kit is very expensive so we have to use places like mush to keep costs down.
Old 09-18-2006, 11:20 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Well when I ordered from RC Mushroom they sent me a box full of stuffed animals instead of the RC parts I ordered. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!!
Well don't, j/k. I hear from alot of people that its a great place to order.

Old 09-18-2006, 03:27 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

I place over a dozen orders never had a problem especially when it's a hard part to find anywhere. shipping price is not bad when you are buying in bulk.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.