Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Eddie for ROAR PRESIDENT

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 01:23 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by EddieO
Now my wife left me? When did this happen.....

My wife and I had some issues, mainly me not giving her enough attention.....I cut back on stuff about 8 months ago so I could make up the lost time with her.....we went to Disneyland, came home.....went to france.....things are fine now. I was just making simple mistakes. Girls naturally crave romance......and us guys are naturally bad at it.....

For the record, my wife WANTS me to do this.....she knows I can and knows I want to.

The problem with people seeing it their way, well....like I said, there was 5-6 people in the lobby......and none of them were any where NEAR the room in cleveland....they got their story from second hand info.....

Debbie, I assume your talking about travis.....well, I think his parents have a bit different story.......and don't leave out the part where you called up to one of my businesses looking for travis yelling and cussing at one of my employees.....and then banned him from your track.

Later EddieO
How about we keep EddieO's family life out of this?? It has nothing to do with him running for ROAR president, thats his personal life...and nobody elses..
Old 11-01-2006, 01:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

. .
Old 11-01-2006, 02:20 PM
Tech Master

Eddie like his wife? I'm voting for somebody else.

Like it or not, just because guys act like guys doesn't make them anything bad. With blue hair, yes. But since he's back to his natural color Eddie is normal!!!
Old 11-01-2006, 02:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by peter_robinson

so shut up.
amen.
Old 11-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

If there is this much bull in a small non-profit race organization election, how much do you think there is in a gov election. Always far too much BS! With the way Excom is now, I'm surprised that the members even get to vote in the Pres.

Eddie, I wish you well and hope that you win the election. I know you will try to make roar better for ALL rc racers. I will renew my membership now so I can give you one more vote. I would just like to see the organization evolve to something more than worthless liability insurance card that my track FORCES me to have.
Old 11-01-2006, 08:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

Originally Posted by Silver

Dave-Axiom you are full of crap. What was that 5 or 6 years ago? If I got an invoice I would have paid it. Jeez. So where were all the prizes the indoor series was supposed to get last year? You were sponsoring the series right? PM me please if you have issues
Prizes - I Sponsor alot of Series, Events and races, ask anyone they get thier prizes and are usually around 500.00 worth of stuff (retail), infact I sent Eddie some for Stock Nats last minute (3 days before the race we talked) and he got some good stuff (if I remember right). If I missed yours than my bad, hit me up for the next race you have and I will send Double.

As far as the Invoice I went off what I was told, if its wrong I am sorry.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:33 AM
R/C Tech Founder

Originally Posted by peter_robinson
a few pages ago shane (futureal) owner of rctech, anounced that he will be voting for eddie. i imagine thats why.
Yea, I didn't mean to officially put the forum in Eddie's camp, but most people know that Eddie and I have been friends for a few years now and have helped each other out along the way. Without any disrespect to Carl or the other candidate(s), as I am not entirely up to speed with their platforms, I do know that I'd feel comfortable with Eddie up at the top of ROAR and hope to see him there.

When I stuck this thread I actually had no idea there was a similar one for Carl, and as soon as I saw that a few weeks ago I stuck that one also.
Old 11-03-2006, 07:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

I wouldn't apologize for this at all Shane...when it comes down to it, it's your site. If you want to use it to help promote Eddie then I think you should. You don't have to be even handed about it unless you feel you want to or need to to appease advertisers.

Blake
P.S. - Don't forget to paint the polls blue on Tuesday

Originally Posted by futureal
Yea, I didn't mean to officially put the forum in Eddie's camp, but most people know that Eddie and I have been friends for a few years now and have helped each other out along the way. Without any disrespect to Carl or the other candidate(s), as I am not entirely up to speed with their platforms, I do know that I'd feel comfortable with Eddie up at the top of ROAR and hope to see him there.

When I stuck this thread I actually had no idea there was a similar one for Carl, and as soon as I saw that a few weeks ago I stuck that one also.
Old 11-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I am just taking a wild stab in the dark here that Silver may also hate Howard Stern. Just a little feeling I get. Rock on Eddie.
Old 11-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Tech Adept

A woman who hates Howard Stern lacks a sense of humor. So you are probably correct. STERN ROCKS!

Eddie- The fact that your family is being attacked is insane and stupid. Sorry to hear about your wife's loss. I can't imagine losing a parent. As for you personal issues, it is insane that you need to explain yourself. Most husbands and wives fight. If they say they don't, they lie. Wait, does Silver have a "perfect marriage"?

Silver- You have stated your opinions, repeatedly. Can you stop the slander now while you still have a few friends in the RC world?

I have seen his track, but I have not personally met Eddie. However, seeing how he has handled himself under pressure and insults, I have a great deal of respect for him. Hang in there.

EDDIE FOR PRESIDENT!
Old 11-05-2006, 03:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

One doesnt have to listen to Stern, but a ROAR track owner has to listen to the ROAR Pres.

RCwife, you have not met Silver, But you have met Eddie, he was at the SIR 24hr race as were you, I was there too and saw you talk to him, evrybody there talked to him.

All the information Silver posted is public knowlege, taken from the Brood site and from race posts and individuals that were there talking about it in public.

Silvers post was to question Eddies time to devote to the ROAR presidency, she brought all that info to one place for all votors to read and be more informed. Thats what a democracy is about.

Fred Forg
Old 11-05-2006, 04:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

from a PM:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver

I basically don't care what happens with roar.

why should anyone listen when she doesnt even care?....

seriously...everyone knows that this is a personal thing...

either you say "im not voting for eddie" or " i am "

you dont go out looking around forums and pming people looking for crap on him....just say your not gonna vote for him and leave it at that
Old 11-05-2006, 04:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

I voted Eddie
Old 11-05-2006, 04:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Where do I vote?
Old 11-05-2006, 06:33 PM
Tech Regular

After reading al the rumors about Eddie and his reply he made we will vote for Eddie for Roar president I beleave he can do good for the sport.

Good luck EddieO

Do us proud

Rick (Fabman)

Timezone Racing
www.timezoneracing.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.