Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pro 4 vs. SSG

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2005, 07:54 PM
Tech Master

Well I bought a pro 4, I love it I don't have any electronics right now so i don't know how it runs. Just a couple of questions, For the front-one way are both wheels suppose to spin at the same time, becuse mine don't. Also my rear diffs are weird. If i spin one wheel in the back isn't the other suppose to spin in the opposite direction, mine doesn't.
Old 01-26-2005, 10:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Originally posted by axel
Well I bought a pro 4, I love it I don't have any electronics right now so i don't know how it runs. Just a couple of questions, For the front-one way are both wheels suppose to spin at the same time, becuse mine don't. Also my rear diffs are weird. If i spin one wheel in the back isn't the other suppose to spin in the opposite direction, mine doesn't.
To answer your 1st question, NO they don't spin at the same time, you spin one of the front wheels the other stays put.
To answer your 2nd question , NO they don't spin in opposite directions, if your rear diff is tight like it is supposed to be, you spin one rear wheel and ALL the wheels spin... HTH
BTW, all of this happens when the motor ISN'T hooked up.

- JB
Old 01-26-2005, 10:46 PM
Tech Master

Hold down your spur gear and then turn one of the rear wheels, it should spin in the opposite direction. Also, with a oneway, it should only spin one way.
Old 01-27-2005, 06:14 PM
Tech Master

Smile

THANK YOU! now I dont have to open all the diff cases, but when i spin one front wheel all wheels spin. Also how should i take a stripped screw from my gear box?
Old 01-29-2005, 07:41 PM
Tech Master

also since there is a lot of yokomo users here i thought you guys would like to know there is this on ebay,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...952588686&rd=1

I think its the world edition, im not sure.